watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210603 times)

bygrace

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #380 on: September 16, 2011, 09:22:56 am »
Finally started my new diary in new you forum.

Hope to see more Filipinos there.

@ahengtarush, can I possibly see your photos too? I am motivated if I see more photos.

Thank you in advance!

username there is micheeko

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #381 on: September 16, 2011, 11:24:23 am »
I've added you in my contacts in newyou.  You can now view my pics.  Happy losing and goodluck :)

Gladz31842

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #382 on: September 16, 2011, 01:19:00 pm »
^sis pwede rin ba ako makakita ng pics mo?

ryns

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #383 on: September 16, 2011, 02:03:31 pm »
achengtarush, add mo nman din ako. same user name lang ako sa new you. please!

bygrace, i hope we could meet sa clinic one time. i was there yesterday.

innocent_beauty

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #384 on: September 17, 2011, 08:53:16 am »
after reading all the thread , it sounds like Cohen is almost like mix of vegan and atkins diet.  ako naman I never try pa ang Cohen's diet plan althou parang convincing sya , right now kc vegan diet ako for almost 3 weeks na no carbs, no sugar, and no meat. I just put tofu, nuts and shake fruits for protein and I lose weight din talaga..and true ang ibang sister natin dito na if you vegan lalo na kapag you it fresh maganda ang skin ,ako ang lambot ng skin ko kuminis a naging pino yung balat ko, yung hair mo lalambot sya kc dahil sa mga kinakain mo na fresh vegies yung hindi dumaan sa luto lahat ng nutrients deretso na sa skin.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #385 on: September 17, 2011, 02:18:59 pm »
@ryns, inadd na kita a. check mo

cuishygirl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #386 on: September 18, 2011, 11:21:18 pm »
Before you commit yourself to the Cohen diet, commit to lifestyle change first. Kung feeling nyo magkoCohen diet kayo ng few months at pagpayat na lafang na ulit, e wag na lang. Sayang ang pera at effort.

Cohen is not for everyone. True it is a rapid weight loss program if you follow it 100% and eto na siguro na best diet for rapid weight loss. Pero to maintain it without having a lifestyle change e malabo. Babalik agad lahat ng nawala sa inyo plus more pag di nyo susundin ang management guidelines ng Cohen.

Basically sa maintenance, ang kakainin mong food, e yung kinakain mo pa din while on  diet plus additional list of veggies and fruits. Healthy eating pa din na combination ng sandamakmak na vegetables plus good protein. Ang good protein of course e lean meat and chicken breast, mga ganyan.  Hindi porke protein ang lechon e yun na yun. Mas madami na din, parang doble ng amount nung nagdidiet.  Tapos may days na na pwedeng mag dessert at carbs. Pero hindi na pwede ang sandamakmak na kanin, tinapay at pasta.

Ako, up to now, siguro mga 5 times pa lang nag rice at mga 3 tablespoons lang per meal. Bread, mga twice pa lang, pasta di ko pa kinakain.  I found out na sensitive ang body ko sa sugar and carbo talaga.  I weigh myself everyday and nagspike talaga weight ko pag kumakain ako ng bawal.  So scared ako. Sa additional fats, di ako sensitive kaya nakakain ako ng chicken with skin at fried chicken :D

And yung hairfall, not all will experience that, and even if you do, temporary lang yun.


Hahaha! Ang funny funny mo talaga mag salita Acheng! I love how you put things. Sabagay totoo nga talaga lahat ng sinasabi mo. We cant got back to eating the way we used to. I shall always remember that. I have a looongg way to go and pray that I will be able to do it!

serenity

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #387 on: September 19, 2011, 07:46:52 pm »
Are you allowed Skyflakes oat fiber crackers in your diet? My friend  doing Cohen is from Australia and is in Manila and can't find Jacob's anywhere. Her consultant told her that she's not allowed oats so she's a bit confused with the cracker thing? Help!

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #388 on: September 19, 2011, 08:21:41 pm »
^dati allowed, pero now di na. nireforumulate daw kasi ng skyflakes and it comes in artificial butter flavor.

There's Jacob's although swertihan sa variant at Cash and Carry, Unimart, Shopwise, Landmark , Robinsons and Rustan's. Wala sa SM Grocery, Hypermart and Savemore. Wala din sa Puregold. Obvious pa na hinahalughog ko mga grocery para lang dyan sa Jacob's. :D

If she can't find that tell her to go to Santis or Healthy Options merong Wasa and Finn dun, pero yun lang naoout of stock din yun. Tsambahan.

serenity

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #389 on: September 19, 2011, 08:41:37 pm »
^^ thanks so much, sis! I will tell her to go to Healthy Options kaso yun nga yata ang una niyang pinuntahan. Malakas yata ang demand sa mga crackers na cohen friendly!

Chuwariwap

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #390 on: September 19, 2011, 10:56:46 pm »
Just restocked a couple of Jacob's crispbreads! :) Try Rustan's Gateway!

keanne

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #391 on: September 19, 2011, 10:58:57 pm »
I'm from Binondo and Jacob's crackers are quite abundant naman in our neighborhood groceries and supermarkets. I've eaten Jacob's Hi-Cal since the beginning of my program. I find it yummy and satisfying kaya I haven't changed brands yet. :)

cuishygirl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #392 on: September 21, 2011, 07:03:43 am »
Hey everyone!!! Yesterday was my first day and so far so good. I didnt realize how much work goes into meal plannig

ryns

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #393 on: September 22, 2011, 09:52:30 am »
it's my fourth day today. getting used to the eating plan. i hoarded jacob's hi-cal from landmark trinoma and rustan's morato. everybody was looking at me. hahaha. it's cheaper at landmark by 10 pesos.  ;D

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #394 on: September 22, 2011, 07:53:31 pm »
^ganyan din ako dati! :D kaya up to now, maintenance na ko may 5 boxes pa ako

Pink*ladybug

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2011, 09:01:36 am »
achengtarush, i need inspiration  :)   

what to do when eating out with friends??  do you bring your own food? 

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2011, 09:46:20 am »
^yup. I was very disciplined.  If I saw friends it was usually over coffee so I can bring an apple and cracker and just order diet coke.  When I really had to eat out, I brought my own food.  There's no other way if you want to lose weight fast. Remember, a deviation will cost you a week.  For me, it was not worth it.  I preferred to finish the Eating Plan soonest so I can go to refeed and maintenance.

Pink*ladybug

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #397 on: September 23, 2011, 12:18:01 pm »
^wow, i guess that's the only way for it to work.

I was thinking of joining this program quietly, para after 6 months, surprise!!  I have a big group of friends, and di mo maalis, the teasing, the tempting, and some may even be waiting for you to fail.  hay, hirap. 

I'm asking all these questions, because once i sign up, it has to be 100%.

Thanks, sis  :)

cuishygirl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #398 on: October 02, 2011, 11:49:41 pm »
Hi Pink ladybug!

I know exactly how you feel. Although for whatever it's worth, go for it!

I know there are a million and one reasons to put off going into this diet... I started 2 days before my birthday... nung una lahat ng friends ko kept telling me to wait nalang after para I can party and drink and not feel like a loser, and then an upcoming trip to Manila was also scheduled... and then my sister's birthday. I said to myself, if I just keep waiting for the "right time", I will never start. Hence, I did 2 days before my birthday and to this day I have not regretted it!

I wont lie to you, its difficult for the first week or so. Adjustment on scheduling kasi I'm constantly cooking (I dont have a maid here in Cebu), pero you know what's really great about this diet? If you just keep to it and not cheat, you will stop craving for the "bad" things! As in! And di ito showbiz ha! :)

As in kahit ako nagulat na I was in our office blessing with truckloads of my favorite sinful food pero I was OKAY. Tipong tinitingnan ko siya pero di ako naglalaway or anything (whereas dati minsan nakakaisip pa lang ako ng pizza i start salivating na! haha) :)

Shempre iba talaga pag nakapagdecide ka, but I think its true what our consultants say that you will lose the cravings for as long as you stick to the diet. I havent had my weigh in yet (11th day ko palang) but I can feel my pants start to loosen na.

Hope this sharing helps, do let me know once you've started. Goodluck! :)

gt76

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #399 on: October 10, 2011, 01:12:01 pm »
After 2 months, i finally decided today to try this program and registered online, i need to lose 21kls, my ideal weight is 107lbs. whew!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close