watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210817 times)

princess_karryl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2011, 12:57:41 am »
hi sisses! ive been backreading this thread and i wanna try the cohen diet.. but im from cebu... im planning to go to manila by november. i hope i can attend their session =)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2011, 08:47:18 am »
^they go to cebu regularly. go to their webpage and send them a message so they can tell you when the next session would be

keanne

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2011, 09:34:12 am »
@mamasqueak and @achengtarush, thanks for the info regarding vitamin supplements. Right now, I'm just taking Centrum and fish oil. I think I would need to take additional vitamins as I go along the program. Chromium especially. :P Right now, the sugar cravings have not yet manifested but with my sweet tooth I'm sure they will kick in soon enough!

@princess_karryl, if you're gonna attend a session in Manila, I suggest you book na now. They can only accomodate a small number of people per session so limited slots. When I called them up last July, they were able to give me a slot 3 weeks later pa. Good thing someone cancelled at the last minute so I was able to attend an earlier session.

Plump

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #343 on: August 30, 2011, 12:59:39 pm »
Hi guys! I just signed up with Cohen's too! Did my blood test na last week so i'm just waiting for my program. Im excited and nervous at the same time! I hope it works  ;D

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #344 on: August 31, 2011, 08:08:02 am »
^it will as long as you stick to your meal plan. Good luck!   :)

cuishygirl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #345 on: September 01, 2011, 12:01:24 am »
Hi Amberstar! I need to lose a LOOOT! As in 80 pounds. I actually called the office kanina to follow up if they got the blood work results i sent. Sana I get the diet soon as I really want to start it asap na but yes kinda dreading it also. Haha.

Are you from Manila? How long have you been on it? Thank you so much for the boost of confidence... you'll be my Cohen pal :)

@cuishygirl, good luck! it's not an easy journey, there are some good and some bad days... (bad days meaning you'll be craving like crazy kasi you're still adjusting to the food), good thing is no hunger pangs naman.  Pero if i could do so could you ;)  How much do you need to loose?
[/quote]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:47:30 am by cuishygirl »

cuishygirl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #346 on: September 01, 2011, 12:07:05 am »


@Princess_karylle I'm from Cebu too! They come here once a month, usually second Thursday ata of the month... I just joined the program last week and am waiting for my diet to be mailed to me.... tara join also para sabay tayo. :)



hi sisses! ive been backreading this thread and i wanna try the cohen diet.. but im from cebu... im planning to go to manila by november. i hope i can attend their session =)
[/quote]

cuishygirl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #347 on: September 01, 2011, 12:13:35 am »
@Plump - Hi! It seems like you and I are just waiting for our diets... good luck to you girlie! Will be rooting for you so that both and of us can have a go at this. Makes it soooo much easier to know that others are going through the same program... LETS DO THIS! :)

Plump

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #348 on: September 01, 2011, 04:23:59 pm »
@cuishygirl: Hi cuishygirl! I just got my program today! It's kinda exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. heehee... Honestly, i was a little overwhelmed by all the meal planning that i have to do. But the consultant said naman that'll i'll get the hang of it soon enough. If i want results, i need to work hard for it!

I hope you get your plan soon. It really helps when you're in this journey with someone diba?  ;)  I got mine a little over a week after giving them my blood test so i'm sure they'll be calling you soon.

By the way, there's this forum for " Cohenites"called New You Forum. You might want to sign up. I've been reading a lot of their posts and getting tips and tricks. All of them are so inspirational and it just keeps you motivated. There are a number of Pinoys there too, i think some of them are even here in this forum!

Keep me posted and good luck to us!  :D

Chuwariwap

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #349 on: September 01, 2011, 08:21:04 pm »
Hi guys! Ask ko lang, how long was the waiting time before you got hold of your meal plan? I have already enrolled 3 weeks ago and yet they told me that my meal plan isn't available yet. Does it really have to be this long? I'm really excited to get into the program na talaga. :(

And another question, where did you buy your digital weighing scales? Can you recommend a store/seller selling good quality yet affordable weighing scales?

Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:49:37 pm by Chuwariwap »

dolly

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #350 on: September 02, 2011, 12:12:18 am »
-parang natakot naman ako dun sa hair loss, paano kung manipis na hair ko tapos magkaka-hair loss pa, shucks. Bakit me ganun? :(

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #351 on: September 02, 2011, 11:47:12 am »
I bought my weighing scale from Landmark kasi nung nagenrol ako ang mahal ng weighing scales nila P3500. Pero palpak yung unang nabili ko not accurate ang weight.  I saw a small weighing scale at the clinic that I don't see elsewhere. Parang okay naman and if I remember right mga P1500 lang ata.  Yun na lang bilin mo, right size pati madaling dalin.

Plump

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #352 on: September 02, 2011, 12:49:00 pm »
I got my scale with them yesterday. I'm assuming it's China made coz of all the chinese characters. hehe... They're selling it for 2500.  I bumped into another Cohenite while i was there and we talked about the scales. She bought one outside the clinic na branded pa pero it broke down after 2 weeks of use. Then she got the one from the clinic and she's very happy with it. It's very acurate din daw also. Hope that helps! :-)

Chuwariwap

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #353 on: September 02, 2011, 01:24:34 pm »
Hi Achengtarush! Thanks for the advice. :) Anyway, gaano katagal po kayo naghintay after niyo magenroll for your meal plan to arrive? I have been constantly following up with the center kaso it's been 3 weeks na and wala pa rin yung plan ko.

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed with how the center responds whenever I follow up. When calling them, instead of giving me a solid answer as to when can I possibly have my plan, they simply ask for my contact number and tell that they are going be the ones who will get back to me within the day. Pero wala na akong narinig from them, not even a single text.

Has anybody also experienced this? Yung sobrang tagal na pero wala paring plan? Thanks in advance!

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #354 on: September 03, 2011, 08:56:39 am »
^ ako in 1 week kahit sabi in 7 to 14 days.  But that was December 2010. Ngayon siguro sobrang dami na kasi ng nagsisign up and alam ko by batches ang dating.  May friend din kasi akong naganantay ng eating plan like you.  Inip na inip na din sya. 

Kasi it really comes from Dr. Cohen's clinic/office kaya wala sila control sa pagdating, sa pagkakaintindi ko.  Konting pasensya na lang, padating na siguro yun.

Chuwariwap

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #355 on: September 03, 2011, 05:19:31 pm »
Thanks for your replies guys! Yes Achengtarush, medyo inip narin kasi. Hehe. I guess konting pasensya pa. :)

bygrace

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #356 on: September 04, 2011, 11:50:56 pm »
hello to everyone here. i joined FN just because of this thread. :)
I just started my program today and I already learned a lot from previous posts here.
keep it up everyone, I am so inspired!

bygrace

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #357 on: September 05, 2011, 10:34:18 am »
@cuishygirl, I am only on my 2nd day, let's do this together! share your progress and challenges.
sa ngayon, ang problem ko talaga yung vegetables. Ang hirap ubusin ng veggies. But my friend said na will get used to it.

Goodluck to us!

@Chuwariwap, medyo weird na hindi sila efficient sa case mo. I never had a problem with communication. I got my plan a week after my blood test. Sabi nila minsan may delay ng reply if you have health conditions that disqualifies you to join the program but I hope that is not the case for you. Just the same, they should be responding promptly. I hope you get your plan soon.

Chuwariwap

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #358 on: September 07, 2011, 08:35:27 pm »
This is it! I already have my eating plan! Yay! Will start the program as soon as macomplete ko na yung ingredients ko! :) Will have to familiarize myself first with the rules. Ang daming do's and dont's!

@bygrace: Thanks for the reply po! I'll regularly post din my insights here regarding the program. :) Goodluck to us!! :)


Chuwariwap

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #359 on: September 11, 2011, 12:31:31 am »
Hi guys! Question po, where do you buy the Jacob's brand of crispbread? I have scoured the shelves of shopwise libis, rustan's gateway and landmark but wala :( Any advice? Thank you!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close