watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210887 times)

pixiedust

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2011, 09:48:51 pm »
^me too. i'm saving up na rin. i want to start before december. i know it's crazy given all the festivities during that time but sabi nga ni aristotle:

"if you desire to have a quality you don't have, act out in every instance where that quality is called for as if you already have it, and you will have it."

if i can muster up enough drive and self-control for the holidays, then i can do this! :D

jsg

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #321 on: August 21, 2011, 04:34:16 pm »
@achengtarush -- congrats on your refeed... im a new member but started on cohen for a month already. How do i sign up at new you forum??  i cant register bec they are asking for some membership number. thanks

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #322 on: August 21, 2011, 10:36:45 pm »
^ just type N.A.

cuishygirl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #323 on: August 21, 2011, 11:08:07 pm »
Hi everyone, I chanced upon this forum because I was researching for Cohen forums. I am from Cebu and attended the orientation here last Aug 14 and I am DECIDED to go on this program. I just had to save a bit but my mom allowed me to use her credit card so it seems like mas mapapadali ang pag join ko! :)

My cousin was on it through the online program and has lost 30 lbs in 3 months and what Achengtarush and Mamasqueak have been saying were really true. :) I just want to say thank you to both of you for inspiring me even more... imagine binasa ko all 17 pages of this forum! :)

Anyway, if there are girls from Cebu doing the Cohen program, baka you can PM, baka lang pwede akong makakuha ng tips sa inyo... I recently moved here from Manila and would be nice to gain new friends as well who are in the same plight as I will be.

jsg

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #324 on: August 23, 2011, 12:42:33 am »
 :)  thanks.

as for cebu peeps - i know of some but they're on refeed already , i guess she attained her goal weight already.


cuishygirl

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #325 on: August 23, 2011, 10:07:31 am »
Hi JSG! Thanks for the reply! Wow you started na on your diet? How was it? I'm going to have my blood work done tom and I'm really excited to do this!!!

How much have you lost? Any tips for me? I hope you and I can be diet buddies even if you're in Manila and I in Cebu... I notice that they have been talking about a notebook or diary of some sort? What is this exactly? Im sure my consultant will tell me everything pero I'm so raring to start this.... I know I will suffer too considering that its a lifestyle change.. at least for a start pero I am DETERMINED to do this. :)


dolly

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #326 on: August 23, 2011, 02:19:17 pm »
^Sis, pwedeng online? Paano yun, di ba may mga blood work ups pa?

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2011, 08:55:55 am »
Hi guys! had my 1st weigh in yesterday, lost 13lbs.  I think that's reasonable by % of weight loss.  I wonder how much lb i would loose next month.  I've strictly followed the rules and guidelines.  I'm crossing my fingers now....

@dolly, online is only accepted if you're enrolling in the US, pero if you're registering here in philippines madedetect nila and they'll refer you to manila office pa din.

@cuishygirl, good luck! it's not an easy journey, there are some good and some bad days... (bad days meaning you'll be craving like crazy kasi you're still adjusting to the food), good thing is no hunger pangs naman.  Pero if i could do so could you ;)  How much do you need to loose?

pixiedust

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #328 on: August 25, 2011, 05:47:03 pm »
^^pwedeng online dun lang sa countries na walang cohen centers. i guess you send them your blood test results.

dolly

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2011, 09:16:04 am »
^^ Ganun pala,...grabe ang bilis nyo mag-lost ng weight ha. Kakaiinggit, parang gusto ko na rin.  ;D

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #330 on: August 26, 2011, 12:54:57 pm »
^Usually malaki yung loss sa first weigh in. Then medyo mag-taper off sa succeeding weigh ins kasi medyo naka-adjust na yung body mo sa food intake.

 :)

Pink*ladybug

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2011, 04:39:34 pm »
i've been reading up on this diet, and came across a forum where some people experienced hair loss.  it happens around the time you reach your ideal weight.  Anyone experience this?  i hope not.

sabi din ng dieters, it will grow back daw, but not 100%.  siguro, up to around 80% of your original thickness.  Major fear ko kasi ito.  And i'm in my 30's, so scared ako na the growing back will be slower due to age.

May hairloss ba talaga?  :(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 05:28:32 pm by Pink*ladybug »

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #332 on: August 26, 2011, 04:57:36 pm »
^I know it happened to achengtarush but I didn't experience it naman. Depends siguro din sa individual. I'll be on refeed na tomorrow.

Pink*ladybug

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2011, 05:34:28 pm »
congrats mama squeak!  you've inspired so many of us here. 

by the way, do you prepare your own food?  does it matter kaya kung ikaw mismo ang nagprepare ng food or somebody else prepares it for you?


mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2011, 09:13:05 pm »
^Thanks, sis!  I was inspired naman by achengtarush.    :)

The first week ako yung nagluto lahat ng food ko while I asked my Manang to watch what I was doing. The second week I supervised her how to cook my food but I do the weighing myself. From the third week onwards sya na yung nagluluto but I still do the weighing until now.

keanne

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2011, 09:25:40 pm »
@mamasqueak: regarding hair loss, I've read about it too. Did you take any vitamins like Biotin as a preventive measure? I'm thinking if I should take it just to avoid this side effect.

I'm on Day 14 na. Lost 10 lbs already! :)

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2011, 11:40:55 pm »
Clinic was featured in Chika Minute today.
Here's the link.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #337 on: August 27, 2011, 09:20:19 am »
@keanne, the vitamins & minerals that I'm taking are the ff: vits. E, C and B12, fish oil, Calcium, Iron, Centrum

imnuttz

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #338 on: August 27, 2011, 09:31:55 am »
napanuod ko yang sa chika minute, grabe ang ipinayat nung dalawang babae infairness.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #339 on: August 27, 2011, 02:44:29 pm »
I still hav a lot of falling hair pero ang dami ding bagong tubo so ang dami kong tutchang.  Take biotin for hair loss.

Ako naman I take even in maintenance the following: Centrum, fish or flax seed oil (depende kung anong padala sa balikbayan box :D ) chromium, zinc, magnesium, calcium.  Chromium regualtes sugar cravings so kung may sweet tooth kayo, take this.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close