watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210478 times)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2011, 05:49:04 pm »
sis it will affect your weight loss although I have been guilty of doing that a few time.  This is your first month pa naman, try not to deviate.  It is on the first month that you lose the most. Sayang yung opportunity kasi you usually lose around half na lang of what you lost on the first month for the succeeding months.

Like in my case I lost 23 lbs on my first month.  Yung succeeding months around 11-12 lbs na lang per month.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2011, 05:49:49 pm »
^ BTW, I have been on the lookout for your diary in the other forum.  Wala pa no? :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2011, 06:25:50 pm »
^Nope, I haven't done it yet. Will let you know kung nagawa ko na.

Bad din pala yung kulang yung allowance. Will try stick to the meal plan 100%

 :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2011, 03:18:25 pm »
Share ko lang to para sa mga nagcoCohen at gustong mag Cohen


1. stop seeing food as entertainment, it is fuel.
2. If you had cancer and the doctor told you to do these things for 6 months and you will live, you would do it without question.
3.If you were pregnant- you would stop eating/doing things that would jeopoardise you pregnancy without question.
4. Like pregnancy- you are either pregnant or not pregnant. You are either on Cohens or not on it. Dont lie to yourself.
5. Remember this is a time limited thing. Birthday, Anniversaries, Christmas will always be there next year.

Dedication and disiplina ang kailangan talaga. Syempre kelangan desidido kayo bago kayo magenrol.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2011, 08:28:27 pm »
^true! and evaluate your lifestyle first BEFORE kayo mag enroll.

may time ba kayo mag prepare ng food? you will weigh everything.
kung palagi kayo nasa labas, kaya niyo magbaon?

huwag niyo akong tularan. hehe. wala kasi akong tiyaga and time to personally prepare my food. i'd rather learn how to manage our business as of now.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 08:41:28 pm by m_lim »

ms.rain

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2011, 12:31:05 am »
^kung pwede lang sana ilipat ang cohen mo sa akin... LOL. as if may tiyaga akong mag-prepare ng food e noh? haha!

achengtarush, ang laki ng weight loss mo. wow! nakakatuwa! :)

pixiedust

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2011, 01:46:27 am »
i think this can work for me. kasi i prepare my own food. lalo na now na i'm on a "diet". on weekends i cook everything i eat for the entire week (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks). and i enjoy cooking.

kaso lang talaga it's too expensive for me.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2011, 03:04:01 pm »
My first weigh in after starting the diet is next Tuesday but I'll be on a trip so Saturday na next week. As of now I lost 18lbs barely a month after starting my program. I just hope tuloy tuloy na my loss since I'll be going on trips. Ang hirap mag portion ng food. I just hope I can do it. Hay!

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2011, 06:58:26 pm »
Kaya mo yan!  I got this from another Cohenite.  The difference between try and triumph is a litte umph! - Marvin Philips.

Congratulations on the 18 lbs weight loss. Don't deviate para tuloy-tuloy na yang weight loss mo.

btw, I already lost 67 lbs as of Saturday.  Tuesday weigh in mo. Ako Monday, sayang di tayo sabay. Teka when is your blood test, dapat a day before o up to a day after lang ng scheduled extraction mo ha.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2011, 07:41:42 pm »
^hey sis! Congrats on your weight loss! Grabe ka talaga!  :)

Regina gave me the schedule of weigh-ins/blood tests on the same days. But I can't make it on the 24th kasi I'll be on a trip. So deferred ko sya to Saturday, the 27th. Hopefully mas malaki pa yung loss ko that time.

 :)

janiena

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2011, 06:59:06 pm »
mga sis, how much cohen diet consultation and the rest of the test if i'm going to try it?.. meron sila package?..

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2011, 08:04:15 pm »
please backread sis, nandito na sa thread yung sagot

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2011, 01:12:45 pm »
^Hi sis, I'll be going to Cohen tomorrow for my first weigh-in. I wasn't able to go last Saturday as I was so tired from my trip. Good thing din kasi anlakas ng ulan and some areas near our place got flooded.

Anyway, I'm so happy kasi even with three days deviation during my China trip nag-lose pa ako.   :)  I was very worried baka mag-gain ako. Pero alam ko bad yun deviation ko  :(  My next challenge will be my 3 weeks trip to the US in July. I am hoping by that time nasa re-feeding phase na ako so it won't be as difficult as my last trip.

I saw your latest pic. Grabe talaga your weight loss! How many weeks to go ka pa before your refeeding?

 :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2011, 04:39:13 pm »
Wow, how exciting.  Nakakaenganyo pag nakikitang naglolose tayo.  Basta from now till July wag ka na magdeviate kayang kaya yan! :)

Kinakareer ko talaga tong weight loss ko. Kaaliw yung HS friend ko, may group kasi kami sa FB and isa sya sa a few na nakakakita nung Cohen pics ko. Aba gumawa ba naman ng before and after ko based dun sa first pic ko at dun sa last kong pinost.  Ayun alam na ng mga kabatch ko na nagdadiet ko. Balak ko sana magpost pag ideal weight na ko, kaso naunahan ako. Pero gulat na gulat sila.

Nalaman ko tuloy na yung isang batchmate ko e may 4 na kilalang nagCohen. 2 tapos na yung dalawa on diet pa.

Tapos nagpost ang Cohen FB page ng Philstar article about Katrina Ponce Enrile. NagCohen din sya and on refeed na sya. Pinapaamin ko yung consultant ko na nagkoCohen na si LT pero di ko mapaamin. Di daw nya dinedeny or confirm kasi confidential daw lahat ng clients.

Mga July pa siguro ako magrerefeed kasi I still have 9.6 kgs to lose e. Sabay tayo! :D

junichi406

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2011, 12:10:55 am »
what does Mr. Cohen let you eat? is it just fruits and leafy vegetables?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2011, 08:05:44 am »
^sis, it's a supervised and personalised medical program. Aside from fuits and veggies, I get to eat beef, chicken, seafood and cheese.

 :)

junichi406

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2011, 08:07:29 pm »
thanks for replying, I thought it was something different...like a complete change in diet, raw food that sort of stuff.

I visited his website, very informative! What he says is true. I still dont know why people stick to pills. When pills are just killing your body.

Thanks again  8)

koolit

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2011, 09:27:05 pm »
dear girls, I am so happy about everyone's progress but it is bittersweet for me.  Around May last year, I went to the orientation and immediately signed up for the program. I was so excited and I even paid in cash in order to avail of the free blood test.  I was so disappointed (no - I was heartbroken and in despair) when Cohen told me that something in my blood test results showed that I was not eligible for the program.  I am not diabetic.  I had something wrong with my liver.  I went to the doctor to get an ultrasound and they found nothing wrong with me.  The doctor prescribed me with some liver vitamins...but that's it.  Cohen would not reconsider and gave me a refund after a month.  I am so sad. 

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2011, 11:08:37 pm »
^ saang clinic ka?  Manila?

same thing happened to my friend last week. Balikbayan sya and she was inspired by my weight loss. Pagdating na pagdating nya sa US sign up ayad sya. Nagbayad sya $350 ata plus $25 for blood test.  E ni hindi pa nga sya nakakablood test nireject na sya based dun sa mga sagot nya.  Di din inispecify kung bakit. At least ikaw sinabi sa yo. Awang awa nga ako sa kanya kaso wala naman ako magawa.  Excited pa naman magdiet.

gab54

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2011, 11:24:48 am »
sad naman sa mga na reject  :'(
im interested pero wala pa akong time to go to the orientation. i need to lose mga 15-20 lbs. problem is i have thyroid problem ewan ko if ma reject rin ako  :'(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close