watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210431 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2011, 02:11:11 pm »
I'm on day 9 and I already lost 10lbs and 5 inches all over! Grabe nakakaenganyo talaga this program. I'm not supposed to weigh myself until after a month but I couldn't resist it.   ;D  Tyagaan lang talaga to prepare the food but worth it specially knowing it's working.

 :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2011, 02:27:27 pm »
I'm so happy for you! Join us in our next meetup. Mababait sila. 

Do you know that Juday is on this diet too? Check this out
http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/entertainment/showbiz-news/4194-judy-ann-and-ryan-friends-first-before-lovers

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2011, 02:28:24 pm »
Wait...10 lbs ka na? Naku mukhang maiiwan mo ako.  Baka August pa daw ako matapos e

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2011, 02:33:28 pm »
Thanks for your encouragement too, sis!   :)  Yup, sana I'll be free next time you guys have a meet up.

When you went on your Batanes trip, you made tancha na lang your portions? Hirap nga kasi if prepared na your food. Did you gain after your trip?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2011, 02:38:29 pm »
^^I was surprised nga eh. Pero I'm thinking baka it's all water but I lost total of 5 inches all over too. I just hope tuloy-tuloy yung loss ko. I'm kinda worried kasi I have trips lined up at the end of this month. Pag hindi ko ma-prepare yung food ko baka I'll follow your tancha-tancha na rin   :(

Kaya mo yan, sis! Ikaw pa ang galing nga ng determination mo.   :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2011, 02:47:53 pm »
^sis don't copy me because it will cost you a week. read the diary of goodlucktummy in the forum. galing nya, talang even on a trip deviation-free pa din sya.

hi_landprincess

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2011, 07:06:07 pm »
sana may promo ang cohen. I want to try this.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2011, 04:14:42 pm »
sad to say, hindi nag work saken ang program :(

i don't know if yung way ng pag prepare ng food ng maid namin is paulit ulit kaya nakakasawa.

nahirapan ako pag nasa labas then may baon baon.

so bye bye 55thou :'(

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2011, 05:12:24 pm »
oo nga m_lim sayang pera mo... naglose na ako ng 62 lbs.  At kahapon nagtry ako sa Marks and Spencer, size 12 na lang ako dati size 20 ako.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2011, 07:43:25 pm »
^wow!! congrats sis! :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2011, 08:00:13 pm »
^^Wow sis! Good for you! Bilib talaga ako sa yo. Kaya nga ikaw inspiration ko eh.  :)

Me naman target ko size 8. That was my pre-married size ;D  Then I ballooned to a size 14-16 for the longest time. Then a size 12 after my procedures.   ;D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 12:30:59 am by mama squeak! »

hi_landprincess

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2011, 11:51:05 pm »
sis m_lim, what happened? nag-lose ka na ng weight di ba? malapit na nga akong ma-convince eh. :) anyway, question po. nag-sag ba skin nyo or nag-ka-stretch marks kayo for the rapid weight loss? :) thanks.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2011, 11:57:31 pm »
magsasag ng konti pero hindi kadiri and don't worry daw babalik din yan  sa dati. no need for surgery.

hi_landprincess

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2011, 12:02:58 am »
talaga sis. :) malapit na akongma-convince hahaha :) ang dami ko na kasing sakit na naglalabasan eh. 181 lbs na kasi ako and i'm just 5'0" :( natatakot din ako baka hindi ko mapangatawanan eh. baka hindi ko masunod ang program.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2011, 06:15:18 am »
kaya mo yan basta kaya mo ang diet na maraming gulay and good protein (lean beef, chix breast, fish)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2011, 08:31:30 am »
^^you can do it kung matiyaga ka magprepare ng food. you nee to weigh everything first kasi. Goodluck!

ako kasi, wala akong time mag prepare kaya pinapaluto ko sa maid. shempre, paulit ulit lang luto niya.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2011, 12:11:46 pm »
^yun nga siguro diperensya m_lim. ako nageexperimento ng ibang recipes.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2011, 04:53:01 pm »
^Totoo yan! I don't cook pero now na encourage ako to try out recipes. Just last night I had salad using romaine lettuce, tomato and papaya bits. My dressing was feta cheese in balsamic vinegar with a dash of red wine vinegar and lemon. Sarap! Inggit nga si hubby very appetising daw yung food ko.

Tonight naman I'll be having steak and salad with vinaigrette. Yay!

 :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2011, 05:27:33 pm »
^uy parang sarap ng salad mo ha. just make sure your papaya and lemon are within allowance :) 

galing, you're getting the hang of it.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:58 pm »
^sis, okay lang ba yun minsan kulang sa allowance yung food ko? Like one time naubusan ako ng veggies so I only had the meat (within allowance) and a little nung natira na veggies. Then one time I only had beefsteak with half an onion?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close