We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am a widower and have a gf. My GF cheated on me and had an affair last 2016. I love her so much that i have forgiven her. She promised not to do it again.The worst part is, that what she did still haunts me every now and then. And trust on her has lessened. Though I continue to love as much as i can, trying to forget what happened, but it keeps coming back.Sometimes I think of getting even, but I know it won't correct the past.Hope someone can help me to get over this or help me go through this.
^ I also wonder why. My ex husband's long time kabitch is not physically attractive and very much married with two kids. Like nagsasama pa sila nun asawa Nya and ofcourse nagtatabi sa gabi. And my husband also sleeps with her when he is on vacation here in the phils. I don't understand. Hindi sa pagyayabang I am pretty and Hindi ako slim na slim but Hindi din ako mataba like his kabitch. My gosh when I saw the nude photos of the kabitch sa email ng asawa ko muntik na ko masuka lol! Patawarin ako ng Diyos pero grabe! Pero area manager sya ng smart communications but still hindi ako nakaramdam ng insecurity. Ang naamdaman ko Lang was ganito pala ang asawa ko?? Parang ewan.But then on the spiritual side, I know everything happens for a reason. We have to go though all of these for a lesson. Even my ex husband and his kabitch needs to be on that situation to learn a lesson that is uniquely theirs.