We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mababaliw ako sa nabasa ko, I never comfronted him about it. I just ask him kung may sasabihin pa sya. Nasabi na daw nya lahat. I even ask the name of the girl. Ibang name ang binigay nya. Muntik na kung mapamura. Gusto ba nya talaga na magkaayos kami? Do I need to tell him my discovery? Or wag na. Gulong gulo talaga ako...
Ann_2128, do you find confrontation uncomfortable? Kasi in your case, you need to confront him about what you discovered. And if your husband has a history of lying, you need to show him the proof of their conversation.
Can you demand total honesty and complete cutting of their affair?
For me lang ha, it is not that simple. Una una, if you're very emotional pa, walang hahantungan ang confrontation. Especially if your personality is not that strong.
Thank you mga sisses for the support. Ngayon ko lang na realize na mahina pala ako. I've been quiet all along because of my kids. Ayakong mag away kami sa harap ng mga bata.
I'm giving myself a break may offer ako for scholarship sa Australia and I'm taking it. I'll bring along my kids and bahala na sya dito sa pinas. If pagbalik ko nandito pa sya then kami pa rin, pero if pagbalik ko wala na sya then that's the time to move on. I am decided to leave him. For sure magugulat sya na di ko sya isasama sa Australia..
Bakit ganon no? Tayo na yon nasaktan pero parang dapat tayo pa din yon mag asikaso or mag alala sa mga husband naten.