We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Everyday is a struggle, every single day.. I never felt he was sorry for what he did.. Yes, he said sorry but i'm expecting more from him.
Do you still trust him after that? what did you do to bring the trust back? - I am trying to trust him. I am struggling to bring that trust back.
I'm against myself. When I found out about the affair, I wanted to leave him, but I can't kasi mahal ko sya and I can't afford to give my son a broken family.
Until now, I still don't know what to do. Baka I need time mag isa to think kung ano ba talaga ang mas mkakabubuti para samin ng anak ko.
Sa una akala ko hindi ko kakayanin ang NC pero habang tumatagal marami akong narealize sa buhay ko. Hindi kawalan ang ganung klaseng lalaki.
I feel disrespected. As a wife, nothing could be painful to betrayed by your husband.... The pain was immeasurable.
As a wife, nothing could be painful to betrayed by your husband.... The pain was immeasurable.
Ako 7 yrs bf/gf at 4 yrs married and now pregnant with our first baby pero pinili pa rin ng asawa ko ang kabit nya. Masyadong maikli buhay para masayang lang sa pag iyak at pag iisip ng bakit? Ano ginawa ko? May pagkukulang ba ako? Pray and ask God to reveal bakit nangyayari sa atin to. Sure na may reason lahat ito hindi man ngayon natin malaman but in the near future.
Mga sis ask ki o lang, what will you do or how will you react if you found out that your partner had a one night stand with an OJT sa work nya or how about to a prostitue? Need you inputs pleaseeeee..
what if asawa mo na?
If sa co-worker naman pag resign ko sya sa job nya kase pwedeng maulit ng maulit ang ginawa nila.