We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm 37, and I want to avail of early retirement from my present company. You think I will be able to find another job? I've got good enough experience to back me up. Why leave the present company? Too much politics that left me stagnant in my position. Kung kakainin ko pride ko, mag stay ako, but I know I have much to offer pa. What you think?
i have a soort of relative who went through a lot. when her life made an unexpected turn at around 40, married with 2 kids, she decided to study again and be a nurse, her dad who passed suddenly triggered the change. now she has a stable career. she's around 55 na. it's not too late and it's never too late, even if it seems like it. her maturity to handle and balance her goals and passion came timely i think coz of the focus and drive she had for it. so if you feel the need to go change something in your life just go do it. i have friends too who launched themselves at a new career mid 30s. sometimes it takes that much time to really find what you want to do in life and who you want to be in the end.