We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
count me in. im on my 30's na din and no idea ako kung ano ba talaga ang gusto ko. andami kong gustong gawin pero diko alam kung paano ko uumpisahan. problem pa wala akong enough money para ma pursue ko lahat ng gusto ko. nanghihinayang na talaga ako sa ilang years na pinalampas ko. wala akong ibang pwedeng gawin at the moment but to pray and ask for divine guidance.
I just turned 30 last week and got married 2 months ago so last December I decided that when I reach my 30th birthday, I should have a job na super like ko talaga. Yung tipo ng work na hindi pinagtyatyagaan lang just because of the salary or the position.I came from 1 of the biggest company and the benefits are awesome, I thought that was the perfect job with a perfect salary & benefits.Anyways, I decided to focus on the things I like doing the most. I love working on the internet, I may not be a gifted writer but I like to write, I may not be excellent in marketing but I wanted to learn more about Social Media Marketing.So I decided to work at home as a Virtual Assistant, thank God I found a stable company & awesome boss! I felt more comfortable and happy that finally, I'm doing something I really like. just my two cents
sobrang nakakalungkot yung ganito na 32 na ako pero naasa pa din ako sa pamilya ko... may friend ako, naiinggit daw sya sa akin kasi parang ang sarap daw ng buhay ko, wala daw akong problema, every time na sinasabi nya sa akin yun, sobrang naiinsulto ako.. i'm thankful naman na may family ako na naiintindihan ako saka tinutulungan ako financially pero ayaw ko naman na sa lahat ng oras at lahat ng bagay iasa ko sa kanila...sana nga magkawork na ako, para masimulan ko na ayusin ang buhay ko...
^ mas ok sayo kasi may hubby ka na supportive naman sayo.. sa akin kasi wala naman kaya lahat sariling hehe!