We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have mixed feedbacks on miriam. For Grade 1 they have 4 hours of school and 8 subjects; making it 30 minutes per subject. Naturally, tons of assignments is expected. Turn off talaga sa akin ang maraming assignments, I find it tamad on the teacher's part. Parents will end up the one studying. : ) It's ok if you have lots of assignments but pls give naman more school hours para polishing na lang sa house. This is just my opinion sis ha since I am also considering Miriam. You may also want to try out The Learning Tree (Sikatuna Village), St. Paul Pasig and yes ICA