wow.. this is my own thread and I'm locked out... here's a piece of my mind that I just want to share:
first and foremost,I would like to thank my fellow childless by choice friends who I exchange information with.I learned a lot from you guys and I hope that you'll have a very happy and prosperous life ahead of you.
second,as I read back the thread,nagkagulo na ang thread nang may pumasok na comments from moms here.yes, na-deviate ang topic nang magkaroon ng comments from moms.kaya nga siya naka-post sa Married Life eh (please check na lang the trail) kasi nga,I am asking for the opinions of of the childless couples,and even the singles/in a relationships/engaged na rin,on what they think on being childless.I didn't post this in the parenthood thread dahil ang thread na yun are for parents. eh ang discussion na ito ay para sa mga ayaw mag-anak.in the first pages,our discussions were ok. at peace naman kami.I was asking on their opinions,pero naggulo ang thread ng may naligaw na posts na from moms.
third,I have nothing against you moms.pero masyado naman yata ninyo akong hinusgahan ang pagkatao ko, sa statement ko.it made me laugh a bit kasi sa childless thread pa ako na-lock.ako na nga ang childless by choice,ako pa ang na-lock sa childess by choice thread.sana bago man lang ninyo ako i-report, basahin ninyo yung ibang threads at meron pang ibang mas exaggerated na posts kesa sa post ko. YES,as one said,I WAS EXAGGERATING.I wouldn't exaggerate if it wasn't based on personal experience.it's the same as when parents shout with glee ("ang galing galing ng anak ko!nakakalakad na!)when they see their kids taking their first steps (honestly, it's normal part of growth..I don't see anything too exciting about that).
fourth,IMHO in this situation ako pa ang expected na umintindi sa parents,eh childless by choice nga ito eh.I was exaggerating because,I had several experiences na with parents expecting me to be more understanding of their situations;and yes,I have told parents about that.still,they are expecting me to understand them.case in point: one time in church,I was sitting beside this mom with her kid.the girl is screaming and crying,"uwi na tayo!uwi na tayo!uwi na tayyyoooo!!!!!!",practically to my ear na.imagine having a matinis na voice screaming practically in your ear,di ba ang sakit?tanggal ang lahat ng earwax mo.so I told the mother,"madame maingay po yung anak ninyo.pakisuyo na lang po".what did she did?she looked at me sharply without saying a word and turned her back.she didn't even pacify her kid.so of course I want to concentrate on the mass,I just stood up in the quiet corner.another situation,I was in Jollibee and this kid with the mom bumped me,which caused me to spill my Coke in my dress.it would have been ok,pwede palampasin...IF the kid apologized or the mom apologized on his behalf.lo and behold,BOTH the kid and the mother didn't apologize...