watch now

Author Topic: 30 day Shred workout  (Read 129729 times)

raven03

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #380 on: February 01, 2011, 05:28:21 am »
Wow! Thanks been wanting this.  :D

chinggay

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #381 on: February 01, 2011, 11:57:31 am »
Np  ;)

I got some of my friends into insanity din...may feedback na "fit test" pa lang daw parang nasusuka na sila sa hirap lol. Minsan I just stare at it, di ko na kasi kaya eh lol

Pero don't get discouraged, later on mafi-feel mo na lang you get stronger and kaya mo na silang sabayan. GL

May P90X pa hosted sa same link..lol..adik
http://pixelpub.net/f/P90X.FITNESS.COLLECTION.VIDEOS.DVDRip.XViD.iNT-INTERNETFATGUY/

XDebbieX

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #382 on: February 01, 2011, 07:32:51 pm »
Well that sounds really great ... keep going and keep us updated  ;)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #383 on: February 01, 2011, 10:01:35 pm »
thanks for the links sis chinggay!

tsinay

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #384 on: February 02, 2011, 09:29:30 am »
got my zumba vids, and also jillian michaels' 30 day shred. di ko alam kung kaya ko, day 1 pa lang ako parang bibigay nako. kelangan siguro may support group tayo hanggang sa makatapos tayo ng 30 days. wah!

raven03

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #385 on: February 02, 2011, 03:31:49 pm »
^kaya yan sis! I'm on my 5th day on level 2 today. Pero every other day ko lang nagagawa. Although level 1 nakaya kong gawin everyday. We can do this. I have two friends, not in the forum pero they have finished it and they are so tight now, sila inspirations ko.

tsinay

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #386 on: February 02, 2011, 05:21:08 pm »
@raven: thanks. i need to lose like 50 pounds, sana 20 pounds in 2 months. i never lost my post-pregnancy weight, and gained more pa nga. hahaha! none of my clothes fit. grr.

whitetulip

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2011, 01:50:49 pm »
i'll try this to sana effective sakin  :)

raven03

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2011, 07:03:24 pm »
5th time doing the shred level 2. I'm currently on Master Cleanse too. Surprisingly, I have lots of energy. 5th day is much better, I'll do it everyday na from now on.

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #389 on: February 05, 2011, 11:47:12 am »
any updates from the shredders here? :) nag skip na ko ng shred. Balik ako sa The Firm by Susan Harris (complete with ankle weights, hand weights). Dito ko pumayat dati at nag lose ng 29 lbs eh (from 147-118) pero take note that it took 5 months so slow progress parin. Dito kasi sabay yung effect, firm and lose weight. Mag sshred parin ako pag tinatamad.

gt76

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #390 on: February 05, 2011, 02:29:01 pm »
^hi sis, pwede makahingi ng copy sa The Firm, gusto itry alternate for shred. Thanks!

iluvescadasport

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #391 on: February 05, 2011, 11:05:37 pm »
does it matter if I do it in the morning or in the evening? Today was my 2nd day, and I always do it around 5pm.

Diet Chocolate

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #392 on: February 06, 2011, 10:45:26 am »
pa-join po, super newbie here :)

i started na the 30-day shred, it is tough hehe, kaya lang i don't have a specific schedule, sometimes i do it around 6am right after my son leaves for school, other times after office naman mga 9pm, i'm wondering if may effect yun... do i have to do it at specific intervals? also, ok lang kaya rest ng 2 days (sat/sun) and do it monday to fridays lang..

thanks for the reply :)


sassa

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #393 on: February 06, 2011, 08:46:56 pm »
Im on my 6th day in the 30 day shred. Not much of weight loss but it improved my endurance.


iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #394 on: February 07, 2011, 08:12:03 am »
I'll be on my 8th day of level 2 shredding tonight. I've notice I'm building muscles in my arms pero hindi naman siya halata. Lost 5 lbs. Sana madagdagan pa.

joyciexclusive

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #395 on: February 07, 2011, 02:09:06 pm »
For those who want to try insanity.. yung mga videos at calendar are hosted here..
http://pixelpub.net/f/Beachbody%20Insanity/

right-click save as lang. =)

Enjoy! and sabi nga ni Shaun T. "Dig Deeper!" hehe

paano idownload yung links? :(
sorry!

chinggay

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #396 on: February 08, 2011, 08:58:04 am »
paano idownload yung links? :(
sorry!

click mo lang po yung link, then it will open to a website na naka-list yung mga videos (mp4 format). Then right-click on a video, one at a time, and then choose "save link as.." (if you use firefox or chrome) or "save target as" (if using ie). In firefox if you just click on a video (left-click), it will give you an option to "open with" or "save as"..choose save as. Sa chrome, if you click on it, it will attempt to play the video on the browser. Then sa ie naman if you just click on it, it will launch the media player to try to play it.

Hope that helps. =)

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #397 on: February 10, 2011, 01:09:00 pm »
^hi sis, pwede makahingi ng copy sa The Firm, gusto itry alternate for shred. Thanks!

hi gt76. vcd lang sya eh. wala naman ako dvd/cd drive kasi netbook lang ako. meron sya sa record stores. around 75-90 pesos though I have Firm vcds, yung kay Susan Harris vol. 1 yung The best kahit basahin sa amazon reviews :) just complete it with ankle weights (250 pesos) and two sets of dumbells (2 and 5 or 6 lbs). Mahirap sya! pero if no gamit, you would think it's easy. in 10 days okay sya pero mahirap ah. may lunges, squats, pushups, parang shred pero 55 minutes :) try it! ito binabalik-balikan kong workout. Medyo mahirap lang sya hanapin kasi luma na pero I think a few recording stores would still have this.

raven03

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #398 on: February 10, 2011, 05:54:01 pm »
I stopped the Shred at level 2, seventh day. Parang nasanay na yung katawan ko sa intensity niya, I'm no longer losing weight nor toning. Tapos feeling ko hindi rin siya enough na, kasi wala na kong muscle pains after a workout. Yun pa naman gusto ko, hehe. Pero the Shred is a good springboard for fitness. Mas naging committed ako sa exercise.

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #399 on: February 11, 2011, 12:24:21 pm »
^Hi Sis, sama here I stopped at Day 8, Level 2. 5 days na ata ako stop, but I'm planning to get back. I want to push myself. Gusto ko siya tapusin. Let's finish what we started. Pilitin natin.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close