Author Topic: What are you like?  (Read 31159 times)

MissChievous

• Miss
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • i.❤.being.a.dame
    • L♥ve is a Mutt
What are you like?
« on: September 30, 2010, 08:47:19 am »
(http://www.personalitymax.com/pt-graphic/0-12-125674.png)

Want to know yours too? Just click on the image above.  :)

Lei_Glee

• Pretty wifey and certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • To strive to seek to find & not to yield
Re: What are you like?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 05:08:42 pm »
I am an INFJ: Introversion, intuition, feeling, judging
Same kami ni Luke Skywalker! I love it!

misschievous,
this is a nice little quiz!
I SUPER UBER LOVE GIRLTALK!

MissChievous

• Miss
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • i.❤.being.a.dame
    • L♥ve is a Mutt
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 11:57:29 am »
^ Yeah, I know! It's nice. Si Meryl Streep lang nga kilala ko na Famous INTP's na katulad ko. Pero, weird kaya ng mga fictional characters na kagaya ko -- mga alien, may Star Trek characters pa. Hehe. Sa yo may Star Wars eh noh. hehe. Pero, gusto ko yung mga career choices na bagay sa akin: Technical writer, engineer, architect. Think I'm on the right path!

cinnamongirl

• is waiting for the sun to shine!
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 10:57:57 am »
I am an ISTJ: The Examiner

Very cool, I had Darth Vader on my list!? Hahaha over career, Administrator, good thing... am finishing my administrative degree  ;)
"All the king's men cannot put it back together again"
-Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver (1976)

Myealexis21

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 12:18:21 pm »
ISTJ - The Examiner - have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.

I took this test years ago and its the same result I got..
Trapped in between yesterday and forever

ravena

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 07:23:50 pm »
I am an INTP
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found.

newsoul

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 08:44:07 pm »
INTJ
INTJ Strategists are private, independent and self-confident. They strive for perfection and achievement. They are gifted strategists with analytical, conceptual and objective minds. They are flexible and like to formulate contingency plans. INTJs are able to see the reasons behind things.

justgirl

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 09:42:17 am »
ESTJ — The "Overseer"

ESTJ Overseers are responsible and hard working. Tradition and loyalty are deeply valued by them. As quintessential leaders, they provide structure and high standards to followers. When making decisions, they rely on logic and facts. ESTJs are efficient and thrive on routine and stability. They are committed and predictable.

mariedairy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 02:19:25 pm »
ENTJ - The Chief

Bits N. Pieces

• A little bit of everything
    • Bits N. Pieces Homepage
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 09:16:36 pm »
INTJ — The "Strategist"
Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential and fight for your dreams.

zhienzhien

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 11:29:12 am »
My personality is ESTP — The "Persuader"

ESTP Persuaders live in the "here and now." Their strength lies in their ability to persuade others and get things done. They are enthusiastic and lively. They think on their feet and thrive in crisis situations. The rush that risk-taking situations produce is very appealing to the Persuader. They are straightforward, realistic and take criticism well.

parang hindi naman ako ito.. haha ;D

babymom20

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 01:33:45 pm »
i am an ISTP — The "Craftsman"

ISTP Craftsmen are adventurous and independent. They are fearless and thrive on challenging situations. They are gifted problem solvers. Their mechanical and technical nature enables them to operate many kinds of tools and instruments. They are proud of their relatively effortless ability to acquire many skills. They seek freedom and are typically unemotional.

Famous ISTP's: Bruce Lee, Tom Cruise, Michael Jordan, James Dean
Fictional ISTP's: Maggie (Million Dollar Baby), Boba Fett, Brett (Alien), Han Solo

phurple0515

• your bitchy, sweety, ironic, down-to-earth (",)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • bitchy sweet (",)
    • Max's Shopzter
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 01:52:18 pm »
INTJ — The "Strategist"
INTJ Strategists are private, independent and self-confident. They strive for perfection and achievement. They are gifted strategists with analytical, conceptual and objective minds. They are flexible and like to formulate contingency plans. INTJs are able to see the reasons behind things.

Famous INTJ's: Augustus Caesar, C. S. Lewis, Katie Couric, Woodrow Wilson
Fictional INTJ's: Gandalf, Mr. Burns (Simpsons), Michael Corleone (Godfather), Mr. Darcy

INTJ Career Matches: Psychologist, Engineer, Scientist, Medical Doctor, Organization Founder
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!"

KIn0928

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 01:55:05 pm »
Mine is ESFJ — The "Supporter"

ESFJ Supporters are friendly and nurturing. They seek to preserve tradition and observe rules. They are deeply caring and want to be liked. Their caretaking nature is one of the hallmarks of being a Supporter. They are supportive (hence their name) and generous. ESFJs have a desire to please and help others.

Famous ESFJ's: Danny Glover, Terry Bradshaw, Sally Field, William McKinley
Fictional ESFJ's: Monica Gellar (Friends), Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Donald Duck
ESFJ Career Matches: Child Care, Nurse, Office Manager, Teacher, Counselor

Galeng galeng tugma yung career matches ko  ;D

DaintyMaia

• Probationary
    • Maia's Trinket
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 08:42:50 pm »
ENTJ Chiefs are natural and decisive leaders. They are analytical, efficient and hard working. They live in the world of ideas and have a great ability to debate. Their goal-oriented and self-confident nature enables them to take charge. They thrive on achievement. :)
The quality of life does not depend on how happy you are, but how happy others can be because of you..

www.maiastrinket.com
www.lianonus.blogspot.com

hannie1216

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 02:39:30 am »
ESTJ

ESTJ Overseers are responsible and hard working. Tradition and loyalty are deeply valued by them. As quintessential leaders, they provide structure and high standards to followers. When making decisions, they rely on logic and facts. ESTJs are efficient and thrive on routine and stability. They are committed and predictable

sexy_maldita0089

• Little Miss Programmer and
  • GirlTalker
  • malditang b****
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 07:04:04 pm »
I'm ISTJ — The "Examiner"

ISTJ Examiners have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.

Famous ISTJ's: Evander Holyfield, Harry Truman, George H. W. Bush, George Washington
Fictional ISTJ's: Darth Vader, Bruce Wayne (Batman), Cliff Clavin (Cheers), Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)
ISTJ Career Matches: Judge, Administrator, Police Officer, Manager

pinkberries

• Junior GirlTalker
  • crazy in love
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 11:16:09 pm »

I'm ISTJ - The "Examiner"  also :)
Stand your ground.

realmofadreamer

• Junior GirlTalker
    • That Kid at Heart
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 03:44:29 am »
LOL... nice one!

INFP — The "Dreamer"

INFP Dreamers are idealistic and deeply sensitive. They are characterized by their loyal and gentle nature. Beneath their easygoing disposition runs a fixed passion for the causes they believe in and the people they selflessly care for. They are driven by their values and seek peace.

Famous INFP's: Albert Schweitzer, Neil Diamond, Princess Diana, John F. Kennedy, Jr.
Fictional INFP's: Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes), Doug Funnie, Anne of Green Gables, Deanna Troi (Star Trek)
INFP Career Matches: Artist, Journalist, Social Worker, Actor/Actress, Activist
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.
-Ernest Hemingway

simplynice12

• Probationary
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 09:13:17 am »
ISTP — The "Craftsman"  ;)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close