Author Topic: What are you like?  (Read 31104 times)

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: What are you like?
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2016, 10:51:12 pm »
ESFP — The "Entertainer"  ;D

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2016, 12:24:40 pm »
ESFJ Supporters are friendly and nurturing. They seek to preserve tradition and observe rules. They are deeply caring and want to be liked. Their caretaking nature is one of the hallmarks of being a Supporter. They are supportive (hence their name) and generous. ESFJs have a desire to please and help others.
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

Babydoll-

• GirlTalker
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2016, 01:33:55 pm »
ISTJ — The "Examiner"

ISTJ Examiners have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.

DeathToMondays

• GirlTalker
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2017, 09:56:22 pm »
INTJ

nocturnalnerd

• GirlTalker
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2017, 11:04:51 pm »
ISTP ? The "Craftsman"

ISTP Craftsmen are adventurous and independent. They are fearless and thrive on challenging situations. They are gifted problem solvers. Their mechanical and technical nature enables them to operate many kinds of tools and instruments. They are proud of their relatively effortless ability to acquire many skills. They seek freedom and are typically unemotional.

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2017, 02:13:47 pm »
ISTJ ? The "Examiner"

ISTJ Examiners have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

Kiara027

• Ingeniero| Sagitario | Buey
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I don't get mad. I get even. :D
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2017, 04:06:15 pm »
ISTJ ? The "Examiner"
ISTJ<span class="nonbold"> &mdash; The "Examiner"</span>

Sa lahat ng personality test, palaging ito ang result so I think, ito talaga ako, and I agreee naman sa  description. :)
i am for everybody yet i am for none. nobody owns me neither i own one...

naizlabonita

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2017, 07:34:57 pm »
ENTJ ? The "Chief"

ENTJ Chiefs are natural and decisive leaders. They are analytical, efficient and hard working. They live in the world of ideas and have a great ability to debate. Their goal-oriented and self-confident nature enables them to take charge. They thrive on achievement.

-Wow hehe.. medyo nga haha.. bossy daw ako eh hahahah!
Protect your heart and mind from the ugliness that does not belong to you

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2017, 08:14:32 pm »
ISTP ? The "Craftsman"
ISTP<span class="nonbold"> &mdash; The "Craftsman"</span>
ISTP Craftsmen are adventurous and independent. They are fearless and thrive on challenging situations. They are gifted problem solvers. Their mechanical and technical nature enables them to operate many kinds of tools and instruments. They are proud of their relatively effortless ability to acquire many skills. They seek freedom and are typically unemotional.

Check saken lahat. Hahaha
...all adventurous women do.

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2017, 01:36:23 am »

Still the same result as the first time I took the test in 2012.

for some reason i think of the 'Statue of Liberty' after reading the description, hahahahaha
keen sense of right and wrong,  integrity, honesty,  i guess that's me in a nutshell.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:42:01 am by TysLolakins »
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close