Author Topic: What are you like?  (Read 31164 times)

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
Re: What are you like?
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2011, 10:54:59 am »
ISTJ — The "Examiner"

ISTJ Examiners have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

irissng

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2011, 02:59:15 pm »
ISTJ — The "Examiner"

ISTJ Examiners have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.

viellemacey

• Senior GirlTalker
  • a proud mathematician ,")
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2011, 06:13:31 pm »
ESFJ - The "Supporter"
growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional :)

princesskiss

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2012, 09:23:47 am »
ENFP — The "Advocate"
..live your own fairytale, create your own happy ending and live happily ever after..

ravena

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 11:01:57 am »
INTP — The "Engineer"

INTP Engineers are easygoing yet private. They are logical and enjoy analyzing complex problems. They thrive on the theoretical and like to figure out how things work. They do not like rigid rules and often do not abide by them. They are independent intellectuals.
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found.

Nuna

• Junior GirlTalker
    • The Happy Wife
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 11:25:46 am »
ENTJ - The Chief
My husband is my lover my strength, my best friend, my everything, wrapped up in one gorgeous package!

http://dhappywife.blogspot.com I am a Happy Wife!

pompz

• Junior GirlTalker
    • http://lmtf.lilypie.com/LepQp8.png
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2012, 10:56:01 am »
ESFP — The "Entertainer"
ESFP<span class="nonbold"> &mdash; The "Entertainer"</span>
ESFP Entertainers are fun-loving and outgoing. They seek an audience to listen to their stories and adventures. They love being the center of attention. They are people-oriented and dislike being alone. Their harmonious and lively nature makes ESFPs popular and very likeable. They enjoy action, new experiences and a life filled with excitement.

Famous ESFP's: Pablo Picasso, Elizabeth Taylor, Earvin "Magic" Johnson, Marilyn Monroe
Fictional ESFP's: Homer Simpson, Tim Taylor (Home Improvement)
ESFP Career Matches: Comedian, Sales Represenative, Actor/Actress, Coach, Receptionist

kisses bratt

• I am LOVED & Im InLOVE! A certified
  • GirlTalker
  • Life is not always fair but GOD is always faithful
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2012, 03:28:36 pm »

I got ISTJ - have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.

Famous ISTJ - Queen Elizabeth II, Evander Holyfield, George Washington, Harry Truman
Fictional ISTJ - Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh), Darth Vader, Bruce Wayne (Batman), Cliff Clavin (Cheers)
/ToGodBeTheGlory/·•  simply MeLaiRC  •;-)/Phil. 4:13
~Badminton Addict.Traveller.Coffee Lover.Wedding Coordinator~
http://www.facebook.com/melaircreations
http://melaircreations.blogspot.com

kisses bratt

• I am LOVED & Im InLOVE! A certified
  • GirlTalker
  • Life is not always fair but GOD is always faithful
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2012, 03:29:20 pm »
I got ISTJ - have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.

Famous ISTJ - Queen Elizabeth II, Evander Holyfield, George Washington, Harry Truman
Fictional ISTJ - Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh), Darth Vader, Bruce Wayne (Batman), Cliff Clavin (Cheers)

ISTJ - The "Examiner"
/ToGodBeTheGlory/·•  simply MeLaiRC  •;-)/Phil. 4:13
~Badminton Addict.Traveller.Coffee Lover.Wedding Coordinator~
http://www.facebook.com/melaircreations
http://melaircreations.blogspot.com

redsh0es

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2012, 01:23:39 pm »
ESTJ — The "Overseer"

ESTJ Overseers are responsible and hard working. Tradition and loyalty are deeply valued by them. As quintessential leaders, they provide structure and high standards to followers. When making decisions, they rely on logic and facts. ESTJs are efficient and thrive on routine and stability. They are committed and predictable.

Famous ESTJ's: Lyndon B. Johnson, Sam Walton, Andrew Jackson, George W. Bush
Fictional ESTJ's: Lucy (Charlie Brown), Tony Soprano, Princess Leia
ESTJ Career Matches: Judge, Manager, Police Officer, Senior Manager

weweng20

• i am who i am !
    • house and lot
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2012, 02:28:10 pm »
i am an INTP .. really great lol hehe

megansmomma

• Senior GirlTalker
  • what's wrong with being different baby? :) JM00
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2012, 11:25:10 am »
May kapareha kaya ako??

ENFJ — The "Mentor"

ENFJ Mentors are driven by their desire to help others reach their fullest potential. They are affectionate, charismatic and deeply caring. ENFJs feel called to enrich the world with their altruistic contributions. They are often called upon to help others in times of need

MARIZALLON

• Probationary
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2012, 04:03:53 pm »
INTP — The "Engineer"
INTP Engineers are easygoing yet private. They are logical and enjoy analyzing complex problems. They thrive on the theoretical and like to figure out how things work. They do not like rigid rules and often do not abide by them. They are independent intellectuals.
2.5% of Population

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2012, 05:53:31 am »
ISTJ — The "Examiner"
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

eninaj_kay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2012, 11:38:33 am »
ISTP — The "Craftsman"
ISTP Craftsmen are adventurous and independent. They are fearless and thrive on challenging situations. They are gifted problem solvers. Their mechanical and technical nature enables them to operate many kinds of tools and instruments. They are proud of their relatively effortless ability to acquire many skills. They seek freedom and are typically unemotional.

chiching

• Probationary
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2012, 06:39:52 pm »
ESFP — The "Entertainer"

ESFP Entertainers are fun-loving and outgoing. They seek an audience to listen to their stories and adventures. They love being the center of attention. They are people-oriented and dislike being alone. Their harmonious and lively nature makes ESFPs popular and very likeable. They enjoy action, new experiences and a life filled with excitement.

ayami

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2012, 10:19:31 pm »
ISTJ - The Examiner - have a keen sense of right and wrong. They are responsible, dependable and loyal. As gifted administrators, they value thoroughness, integrity and honesty. They are practical and believe that work comes before play. ISTJs always have a plan and are prepared.

I took this test years ago and its the same result I got..

Same ISTJ now. Before, ESTJ (Taken May 2009). Hmn.

khymmmm

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2012, 01:02:32 pm »
ESTJ — The "Overseer"

ESTJ Overseers are responsible and hard working. Tradition and loyalty are deeply valued by them. As quintessential leaders, they provide structure and high standards to followers. When making decisions, they rely on logic and facts. ESTJs are efficient and thrive on routine and stability. They are committed and predictable.

:) ;)

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • I Shoot Film
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2012, 01:21:29 pm »
INTP — The "Engineer"

2.5% of Population

iamoptimistic

• optimisticIam
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2012, 01:23:05 pm »
INFJ - The Protector

Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

;)
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining. -- staying positive, won't hurt you I promise! :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close