watch now

Author Topic: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7  (Read 206154 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #620 on: February 20, 2019, 09:37:14 pm »
Ganda nga ng clindamycin. Very effective. Now, I?m trying out cosrx ac collection mild. Ito muna toner ko.. sana okay. Wala pa masyadong reviews kasi bagong launch lang..

Also trying out the ordinary ascorbyl glucoside serum. A bit scared ako at first because may acne trigger 2 siya sa cosdna. So far no breakouts pa naman. And wow, super glowing ng face pag gumagamit ako nito..

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #621 on: February 21, 2019, 09:17:48 pm »
I added Dear Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream in my routine, my jaw area is my trouble spot for pimples. It really calms my pimple and relieves my red & irritated skin. I prefer using this as my spot treatment compare to what I'm applying before like Clearasil Vanishing Pimple Cream, Oxy, Differin.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #622 on: February 22, 2019, 07:38:38 pm »
Ganda nga ng clindamycin. Very effective. Now, I?m trying out cosrx ac collection mild. Ito muna toner ko.. sana okay. Wala pa masyadong reviews kasi bagong launch lang..

Also trying out the ordinary ascorbyl glucoside serum. A bit scared ako at first because may acne trigger 2 siya sa cosdna. So far no breakouts pa naman. And wow, super glowing ng face pag gumagamit ako nito..

How long have you been using it and where did you buy it?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #623 on: February 23, 2019, 12:34:21 am »
Which one? Clindamycin from the derma, used it for 2 weeks.. ascorbyl glucoside naman mga 5 days palang, got it from beautymnl..

tealover

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #624 on: February 26, 2019, 07:28:32 pm »
oooh..check ko nga ang beauty mnl. I hope they still have stock.

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #625 on: February 26, 2019, 10:11:51 pm »
Hello guys, ako naman I'm acne-prone, I've been searching for good products that will never make me have pimples or anything.

I found good products that I'm currently using right now then after that, I don't experience any harsh or super acne anymore. If meron man, maybe it's just a reaction or breakout lang while trying a new product.

Share ko lang the products that I'm using, swear, I never had pimples anymore:
1. Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Toner or Acwell Licorice Toner
2. Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
3. Tiam Vitamin C Serum
4. Dear Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
5. Dear Klairs Vitamin E Mask

I've tried sticking to my derma before but I hated their products and I still break out using their products, even Benzoyl Peroxide is such a no-no for me (and I've read it somewhere na hindi raw okay ang Benzoyl for pimples)

So yun guys, Vitamin C lang ang main key and don't mix Vitamin C to any other acidic ingredients

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #626 on: February 27, 2019, 09:44:37 am »
I added Dear Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream in my routine, my jaw area is my trouble spot for pimples. It really calms my pimple and relieves my red & irritated skin. I prefer using this as my spot treatment compare to what I'm applying before like Clearasil Vanishing Pimple Cream, Oxy, Differin.

may centella asiatica sya i might try this next after i finish my centella 24 madeca cream na super HG ko. Wala lang maiba lang. lol. Natatakot kasi ako maimmune so palit muna. I found that stuff with centella are super effective on my acne prone skin yay!

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #627 on: March 04, 2019, 01:06:42 pm »
Hello guys, ako naman I'm acne-prone, I've been searching for good products that will never make me have pimples or anything.

I found good products that I'm currently using right now then after that, I don't experience any harsh or super acne anymore. If meron man, maybe it's just a reaction or breakout lang while trying a new product.

Share ko lang the products that I'm using, swear, I never had pimples anymore:
1. Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Toner or Acwell Licorice Toner
2. Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
3. Tiam Vitamin C Serum
4. Dear Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
5. Dear Klairs Vitamin E Mask

I've tried sticking to my derma before but I hated their products and I still break out using their products, even Benzoyl Peroxide is such a no-no for me (and I've read it somewhere na hindi raw okay ang Benzoyl for pimples)

So yun guys, Vitamin C lang ang main key and don't mix Vitamin C to any other acidic ingredients

Saan ka sis bumibili ng dear klairs mo? Online?

sophiasoon

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #628 on: March 07, 2019, 05:35:36 am »
Hi,
Is anyone here drinking collagen supplements? Liquid and ready to drink form?

I've had 3. I only drink 1 bot every 2 days.
I'm seeing some very good results. Random lang to, not prescribed. Any feedback from other users?

TIA :)

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #629 on: March 07, 2019, 10:50:17 pm »
From someone who doesn't get pimples ever, I learned from experience that the skin can change over night.  I don't know if its stress, hormones and age. 

The key for me is to keep it simple.  I don't even put masks on.  I just do my monthly facial and revlite and i keep my regimen to a bare minimum.  Toner, moisturizer and petroleum jelly just around the nose.  During rare times that i get pimples, adapalene lang on those areas.

louvieee

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #630 on: March 09, 2019, 06:36:45 am »
What do you guys use for those tiny bumps on your forehead?

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #631 on: March 11, 2019, 11:04:44 am »
Hi,
Is anyone here drinking collagen supplements? Liquid and ready to drink form?

I'm seeing some very good results. Random lang to, not prescribed. Any feedback from other users?

TIA :)

Mosbeau sis, yung ready to drink. Ganda rin effect sakin. Kaso di maganda epekto sa wallet ko.

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #632 on: March 11, 2019, 12:24:47 pm »
What do you guys use for those tiny bumps on your forehead?

Aloe vera gel. I always put it on my face every morning (after washing my face) while having breakfast before taking a bath to prep for work. After work, I use Coconut oil to wash off make up and dirts on my face, then wash again with another cleanser (double cleansing) and then I will put aloe vera gel again on my face while having dinner or resting before doing my nighttime routine. My face looks moisturized and no bumps since then. Been doing this for more than a month.  :) :) :)

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #633 on: March 11, 2019, 01:41:39 pm »
What do you guys use for those tiny bumpcs on your forehead?.
I suggest having it checked by a derma or getting a facial as well.

Usually kasi they are clogged pores eh.

sophiasoon

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #634 on: March 16, 2019, 04:22:19 am »
Mosbeau sis, yung ready to drink. Ganda rin effect sakin. Kaso di maganda epekto sa wallet ko.
Hahaha! True ang mahal e no? Pero grabe ang ganda sa skin. In 2 days, walang pores, parang may thin layer foundation ang skin.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #635 on: June 21, 2019, 02:24:04 pm »
^ Wow really, mosbeau is even faster than injectable glutathione?  :D

Definitely, a visit to the derma will be worth your while since its really hard to self medicate. You might end up worsening the condition, you never know.

Alessandra32

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #636 on: June 21, 2019, 08:18:08 pm »
i have been using home remedy for acne and pimple but my friend suggest me to use chiltan pure tea tree oil so i have bought it and it's result are very good.

sima

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #637 on: June 24, 2019, 01:25:30 pm »
Sinubukan kong paghaluin yung Eskinol + Maxipeel toner.  Epektib!  Gamit ko lang ang fingers ko sa pag-apply ng toner.  Pag natuyo na ito, sinusundan ko naman ng maxipeel Pagkatapos ko itong mapatuyo, nilalagyan ko naman face ko ng either Maxipeel micro-exfoliant cream or yung AHA serum.    Gamit ko ito sa umaga.

Sa gabi naman, I slather Jeju Aloe Vera Ice.  Am currently loving how my skin looks like.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #638 on: June 24, 2019, 04:16:55 pm »
^ Wow really, mosbeau is even faster than injectable glutathione?  :D

Definitely, a visit to the derma will be worth your while since its really hard to self medicate. You might end up worsening the condition, you never know.


This is so true sis. Some people don't like to spend the extra money to have their skin checked but the thing is there is higher probability to spend more if your skin condition gets worst.

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #639 on: June 25, 2019, 10:14:18 am »
in my attempt to make my skin look better, i tried double cleansing + acv toner + serum + eye roll-on + my usual moisturizer. however, somewhere within those products, nagkapimples talaga ako nang sobra. puro scars at ang gaspang tuloy especially ng jawline at leeg ko, hindi ko alam kung skin purging ba ito, or hindi lang talaga ako hiyang sa mga ginamit ko.

hindi na ko usually tinitigyawat nang ganito karami at ganito kalala, so i would say it started with the new products. medyo inis na ko. keri pa kayang ituloy yung mga gamit ko? kaka bili ko pa lang naman ng replacement serum kasi paubos na yung bottle ko. i started with this regimen around end of April to early May. :(
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 02:32:13 pm by iceheaven31 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close