We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Splint po muna bago brace.
^^I agree with Dr. Smile. All the pain associated with TMJ made me cranky and unhappy. Though I didn't get to the point of seeking a psychiatrist I can relate to the symptoms. When my case got worse there was a time I was dependent on pain killers just to make them go away. hay...kaya mga sis, don't take TMJ for granted. I'm a strong advocate of seeing THE RIGHT dentist ASAP when you experience these symptoms. Another tip is to NEVER skip an appointment. Though your dentist will provide the treatment, you also have a big responsibility in making the treatment work for you. I am proud of myself for never skipping an appointment from PHASE 1 up to now.