We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Oh no... I think I have this. But I already have braces. Kaso wala na yung ortho ko. Nasa singapore na. I don't have clicking jaw parang may sandy something lang. Tapos masakit yung parang cartilage?Pero kapag ngumunguya ako ng matigas. Like crackers, chips, chicharon, or yung mga fruits like apple... May sharp pain sa ears ko.
Hi, Gusto ko [textspeak!] magtanong sa mga doctors [textspeak!] sa thread about TMJ.I actually dont have any jaw difficulty or jaw popping sound nor headache or sleeping difficulty. The only thing I have is facial asymmetry, yun jaw slightly deviating to one side, lopsided ba. By chance, may doctor nakakita sa kin tpos sabi nya palagay nya may TMJ ako and she referred me to her friend who is a TMJ specialist. I did and sabi nga ng TMJ doctor na may TMJ ako at kelangan ko itreat. (wala akong xray ginawa, nagquestion and answer [textspeak!] na consultation) Medyo bago kasi sa akin ang TMJ, never heard of anyone under TMJ na ang main problem is the facial assymetry. I checked the other symptoms of TMJ, [textspeak!] ang meron [textspeak!] ako is a very mild hearing loss.Can someone help me assess kung kelangan ko ba itry itong TMJ? Worry ko [textspeak!] na wala akong nafefeel na pain whatsoever, parang kung gagawin ko itong TMJ it's more of aesthetics na [textspeak!], additional gastos din so gusto ko sana malaman kung dapat ko bang gawin. Thanks po.
Check with a reputable TMJ specialist. Malalaman naman thru xrays and exams kung may TMJ prob ka talaga. If you have TMD, you need to treat it habang initial palang ang symptoms na nararamdaman mo. Dont wait for it to worsen. You dont wanna feel the pain. Facial assymetry is one sign. You should be more concerned about the symptoms like pain, head & back aches more than aesthetics..Hope this helps..Goodluck!
Thank you so much dr. smile for your inputs . Sige magpapacheck ako.