We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Can anyone share a clinic somewhere within Novaliches QC?I badly need a tmj specialist kasi parang lumalala na yung tmj prob ko.
^ yes sis. after mo mag phase one treatment.
^Pa-PM rin po sa akin. Kasi gusto ko magpabrace pero makakasagabal ba if may TMJ? Thanks!
Any TMJ specialist near Makati or Mandaluyong? Nasa Malolos kasi dentist ko and I need to do check up today. Kagabi nag-click yun right jaw ko at pagkagising ko my right ear is hurting bad. Natatakot ako na diko na kayanin hanggang next week na pagbalik ko sa Malolos ipa-check up pa.
Pa treat ka muna ng TMJ sis. Sometimes ortho may worsen your condition..
^Hi Jan888, I am a patient of Doc Claudz. I am not sure kasi if pare pareho yung charge, pero definitely not 60k, may dp pero i pay 1.5k per visit. Nasa phase 1 palang ako, which is wearing the appliance. after this yung braces.
hey, i would like to ask how much [textspeak!] tmj treatment ninyo?also, can someone please pm me the contact details of tmj dentists? thanks in advance!