We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
It's really great that more "enlightened and mature" guys are dating fat girls. ...Because that means we "unenlightened and immature" ones have less competition with the better-figured girls. To those fat-dating guys, you can have them. We won't get in your way. We're happy for you. (And we're happy for us too.)
Read this quote on my fb wall"Beautiful in my opinion has nothing to do with looks. It's how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves."I'd really like to meet another girl that I'd find more beautiful after getting to know her
nice to hear may mga guys parin pala na hindi tumitingin sa looks! =)
sorry to burst your bubble, but don't get my post wrong, I said "'I'd really like to meet another girl that I'd find MORE BEAUTIFUL after getting to know her''which means that I already find her initially attractive. walang lalakeng hindi tumitingin sa looks, but we do differ in what we find beautiful.
of course maraming NO dyan.. shallow minded mga lalake most of time
If I was a guy, no.From an aesthetic and realistic point of view,It's just not sexually attractive in culture, and even Africa is slowly changing its mind.Fat bodies just remind me of pregnancy, disease, stress and a lack of discipline.It's no longer 15th century and ancient times wherein fat meant luxury and being ableto buy food.But guys "might" consider dating a fat girl, given there's not much competition.It's just difficult trying to climb a mountain, especially if it's bigger than you.Hard to swallow but that's life.There's a reason why fat girls aren't really celebrated as "sexy" in media,and there's a reason why mannequins aren't fat (aside from saving on mannequin material)Face it,nobody falls in love with personality at first sight.