We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yes, as long as the girl looks well groomed. some fat girls look unkept. Some fat gilrs still have curves. Just more of it haha
hmm. between chubby and skinny, i'd go for the chubby. mas masarap yakapin ang chubby. hehe.
@junepets stay pretty all the time sis
Sometimes I think men should consider dating a fat girl since most tend to be more loyal about being in a relationship. I'm not sure if it has any connection or if I'm making sense but that's how I view it.
...I think men should consider dating a fat girl since most tend to be more loyal about being in a relationship.
I'd really like to meet another girl that I'd find more beautiful after getting to know her