We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ why dont you use your card direct sa amazon, dont pay na via paypal. This is what i do. Pero pag ebay.com, i use paypal. Dito lang yang may surcharge pag paypal kasi may fee to withdraw the money. I get turned off sa ganyan, pati those who charge an additional fee if paying via gcash.I'm not getting the stroller anymOre because i saw one here. Different brand pero halos kapresyo na wty shipping.I usually just get small items in the US, ones that i know will fit in po box's green box.
can you recommend trusted online shops(phils. only) na nagbebenta ng mga carriers/bouncers, sleepers, tubs. and the like?