watch now

Author Topic: Best source of Fiber  (Read 52750 times)

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2011, 02:46:59 pm »
Okra ang sagot ko for best source of fiber. actually i love okra, now im on a diet I usually consume 4-5 okras daily :) and good alternative na ulam with or without rice


heavenleigh

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2011, 08:39:07 pm »
@heavenleigh how fine yung pagka ground nung flax seed? ok lang ba kung sakaling masobrahan ng grind yung flax seed? same effect pa rin ba yun?
sis, as fine as sugar's texture. I think wala naman case na masobrahan ang pagkadurog. even sa maximum level ang blender mo, the same pa rin ang texture nun.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2011, 09:57:55 pm »
^ah, just as long as ifreezer ko sya right? hindi ba titigas yun sis? baka mahirapan ako iscoop out sa lagayan?

heavenleigh

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2011, 07:07:22 pm »
^ah, just as long as ifreezer ko sya right? hindi ba titigas yun sis? baka mahirapan ako iscoop out sa lagayan?
[textspeak!] pa naman nagiging ice candy yung skin sis. hehe

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2012, 11:07:23 pm »
me, i'm drinking nesvita choco every morning and it helps..yun na yung pinaka coffee ko.. kaso nakakasawa rin..so i'm looking for alternative rin na drinkable like nesvita..kahit tinitimpla pa..hehe.. Sana may magsuggest..thanks!

chianti

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2012, 11:25:28 pm »
Try pineapple or apple once a day. Works all the time for me. :)

prettygurl00001

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2012, 02:34:23 pm »
Before I got preggy I used to drink Nesvita na corn flavor every morning. It helped talaga na maging regular yung bowel movement ko, kasi dati twice a week lang ako mag-poop. Then when I got pregnant I stopped taking Nesvita so nag-constipate na naman ako. When I was referred to a dietitian inayos yung eating habits ko and yung mga food intake ko, ayun everyday bowel movement na and no constipation! And when I think about it ang major factor talaga is yung may veggies and fruits ka every meal. It also helps na wheat bread na and brown rice ang kinakain ko instead of white rice and white bread. Tapos more fluid intake.

liezljfk

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2013, 03:16:51 am »
I think ok na ialternate Energen sa Nesvita. Masarap din pala yung vanilla flavor aside from chocolate.

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2013, 01:03:32 pm »
Flax seed meal which I grind everymorning, I mix it with my eggs/ omelette every morning

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2013, 01:07:08 pm »
for me, oats which i use as rice substitue everyday for 2 out of 3 meals.  ;)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2013, 10:55:56 pm »
if you take in fiber more frequently automatic ba na nakakapayat yun?
hindi kasi regular ang bowel movement ko, pero ayaw ko magpapayat.. huling physical exam sa company namin, underweight ako..

Madness

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2013, 02:11:18 am »
if you take in fiber more frequently automatic ba na nakakapayat yun?
hindi kasi regular ang bowel movement ko, pero ayaw ko magpapayat.. huling physical exam sa company namin, underweight ako..

Sis according to some source I saw sa internet: Fiber promotes weight loss by acting like a sponge in your digestive tract, absorbing other molecules like carbs, fats, and sugars, along with all their calories - and preventing them from settling on your hips. "In one study, scientists determined that for every gram of fiber ingested, your body excretes an average of 7 calories in the stool. That means that if you consumed 35 grams of fiber in one day, you would excrete 245 calories in your stool just by increasing your fiber intake.

I eat Weet Bix (Cereal rich in fiber) every morning. Nakaka-regulate talaga siya ng bowel movement. Pag feeling ko bloated ako, I eat this also. Nababawasan ang feeling ng bloatedness  esp pag malapit na ang menstrual period ko.

Masarap din ang Weet bix for me. Lalo na pag may Fruits na kasama. Minsan palit palit lang ako ng fruits para di ako magsawa.

dorveille

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2013, 08:01:37 pm »
After doing a comparison of different brands  to find a high fiber but low calorie cereal, I settled on Kellog's All-Bran Flakes or All-Bran Buds. Okay din Fiber One. I tried Weetabix before pero hindi ganun ka effective. Oatmeal din makes me constipated, for some reason, at madali akong magutom. So All-Bran ang go-to high fiber cereal ko. :)

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2013, 08:55:03 pm »
na-try nyo na ba ang Fitnesse cereals? ok ba sya?

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2013, 02:19:01 pm »
popcorn din!

yang

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2013, 07:42:30 am »
madaling source ko ng fiber from eating fresh pineapples.

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2013, 09:52:10 pm »
for me Brocolli ;) Pineapple and Papaya

sweetylicious143

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »
sardines :)

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2013, 09:42:05 am »
Corn, Pineapples at Oranges  ;)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Best source of Fiber
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2013, 01:46:47 pm »
@yang: same here! refreshing pa esp. if matamis tapos galing sa ref :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close