We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis mikmik blc din son ko! what level siya?
^Wala akong inabutan na classes kasi afternoon ako nag-ikot. My son is turning 4 in August. I wasn't able to shop around yesterday, but I hope I can do so today. Humaba nga yung list ng gusto ko tignan e:CHILDLinksKidschoolLittle SandboxKinderfieldRaya
were you able to check out these schools? my husband is interested na kasi in enrolling our daughter to a toddler class. she'll be 2 this June. our main concern is her social skills.
Hi Mommies! I'm new here and would really appreciate if you'd give me more advice.. I have a 26 months old son..I've been searching for a good school where he can go to i'm just worried because i believe classes here starts on June.. July is approaching.. It would really really mean a lot to me if you can help me out.. We're a stone away from SM North and Trinoma so i prefer a good school within the area.. Right now I only have Gymboree in Trinoma on my list.. Would love it if you can suggest toddlers' schools that offer mandarin chinese class.. thanks!!
hi, mga mommies. do you know of a pre-schools po in the qc area that are still open ang enrollment? i am thinking of transferring my son to another school because he refused to go to his existing school na. i don't know what happened to him last Friday because all of a sudden ayaw na nya pumasok. so now, i am scouting for a new school for him. yung sana parang gymboree set-up. i called-up gymboree trinoma, closed na po sila for enrollment. they will be open this coming November pa daw. help po, mga mommies :-(