We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
- yes safe- caticlan- short rides ng tricycle tapos boatride tapos tricycle ulit. yun na!
Quote from: riandrew on February 23, 2012, 04:08:35 pm@LeilamaTwenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do... - Mark Twain^Amen to that. And if I may add:"If you never take chances in life you'll miss out on the best things."
Quote from: melodymedley on July 27, 2012, 11:23:52 pm^Truelalu! Agree to the nth power! Glad you enjoyed your solo trip in Cambodia. Ready ka na for a solo adventure in Europe! Solo travel offers FREEDOM. You can do what you want at the pace that you want. There may be disadvantages - like no one to take your pic and no one to watch over your things while you go to the bathroom, more costly, etc. But the advantages definitely outweigh those disadvantages so much. Solo travel gave me the guts to just book tickets during seat sales - no need to consult other people. Yan ang date, sale ang ticket, game na! Sumama ang gusto sumama! Correct! Sis. People keep on asking WHY did I travel alone and they find it weird... But as you said, The feeling of Freedom and Liberating. And I don't know but it also give you a confidence. Thanks sa mga GT sis who continue to give tips, advice and encouragement. Yes, I'm looking forward going solo to my dream destination, Europe! Budget na lang ang kulang.
^Truelalu! Agree to the nth power! Glad you enjoyed your solo trip in Cambodia. Ready ka na for a solo adventure in Europe! Solo travel offers FREEDOM. You can do what you want at the pace that you want. There may be disadvantages - like no one to take your pic and no one to watch over your things while you go to the bathroom, more costly, etc. But the advantages definitely outweigh those disadvantages so much. Solo travel gave me the guts to just book tickets during seat sales - no need to consult other people. Yan ang date, sale ang ticket, game na! Sumama ang gusto sumama!
2 LIKEs for the quotes! ... I just got back from Cambodia, my 1st solo trip abroad. I really enjoyed it and I realized that it's not really bad to travel alone