watch now

Author Topic: Solo Travels (Thread 2)  (Read 125480 times)

Crissy

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #540 on: August 27, 2012, 09:47:35 pm »
^^sis kathi1000, sa Asia what countries na maganda for solo traveler puntahan?

sajo

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #541 on: October 18, 2012, 11:12:15 am »
thanks sis! hopefully i can go there soon, just need to fix my erratic sched first!  ;D

hi sis vangiee88! natuloy ka na ba sa boracay?okei ba?kasi meron na ako plane sched papunta dun on jan 14-16.dapat kasama ko bf (ex na ngayon) kaso we broke up, nakapagpabooked na kami ng plane eh naisip ko parang gusto ko ituloy kasi sayang naman. nakapunta na ako ng bora nun 2010, sa tingin nyo mga sis ipush ko pa ang boracay and im going solo? ;D :-[

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #542 on: October 18, 2012, 11:22:17 am »
gusto ko sana mag solo pag travel kaso walangkukuha ng pictures ko hehe :D

beck19

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #543 on: October 18, 2012, 11:33:19 am »
^hello tripod! :-)

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #544 on: October 18, 2012, 11:35:49 am »
^sis nagawa ko na yan, nakakapagod haha!kahit may remote ako ;(

tsaka pag nasa boat ako, hindi ko maiwan camera ko, ayoko naman ipahawak sa bankero baka madisgrasya naku po :(

beck19

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #545 on: October 18, 2012, 11:39:20 am »
^yun lang.. hehe :-) well i guess traveling solo has its pros and cons..
buy ka na lang ng cheapo na camera na hindi ka iiyak pag naibagsak/nabasa/naitakbo ng mga papakisuyuan mo.. :D

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #546 on: October 18, 2012, 12:58:41 pm »
I used to travel alone a lot. As in Dubai, New York, Cairo, India etc...

Now im married and I wanna see Angkor [textspeak!] alone, ayaw ako payagan. Booooooo

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #547 on: October 18, 2012, 01:00:41 pm »
Wow! I'm glad I found this thread. Gusto ko mag-travel solo to Bohol or Palawan! :D Actually pag Bohol I'm going scuba diving.

It's so exciting to read where everyone's been going! Kainggit! I wish I could go country-hopping too, alone!

I have a question though, di ba scary for women (especially young women) to go solo to places like Boracay/Palawan/Bohol tapos sasali ka sa island hopping? :-|

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #548 on: October 18, 2012, 06:59:22 pm »
gusto ko sana mag solo pag travel kaso walangkukuha ng pictures ko hehe :D

Tripod! When I didn't have one yet, I got creative and placed my camera in any flat surface I can find. If walang safe-enough-for-the-camera-not-to-fall na surface, I use my sarong and fold it in such a way it can handle my camera.  :P But most of the time, there are really nice tourists that took my photos. :)

^I haven't tried island hopping while joining other groups. But I think those places are pretty okay.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #549 on: October 18, 2012, 09:24:58 pm »
A monopod will work perfectly! It's portable and easy to use. Though I no longer travel solo since I got married, the monopod works for me and hubby. Hindi na solo-solo pictures namin. You can get monopods at Greenhills.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:49:40 pm by mama squeak! »

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #550 on: October 18, 2012, 10:32:41 pm »
gusto ko sana mag solo pag travel kaso walangkukuha ng pictures ko hehe :D

This is not a problem for me everytime I travel solo as I always ask other tourist's help and in return I ask them if they want to have a picture together.

sucyella

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #551 on: October 19, 2012, 01:52:12 am »
Wow! I'm glad I found this thread. Gusto ko mag-travel solo to Bohol or Palawan! :D Actually pag Bohol I'm going scuba diving.

It's so exciting to read where everyone's been going! Kainggit! I wish I could go country-hopping too, alone!

I have a question though, di ba scary for women (especially young women) to go solo to places like Boracay/Palawan/Bohol tapos sasali ka sa island hopping? :-|

I highly recommend El Nido for solo traveling since the rate for island hopping tours are fixed per person, and Palawan in general is pretty safe! I spent 10 days traveling solo in El Nido and Puerto Princesa.  Palawenos are also very nice too!  ;D

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #552 on: October 19, 2012, 08:07:22 am »
^Thanks! Will check that out sa Cebupac :)

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #553 on: October 20, 2012, 03:04:31 am »
A monopod will work perfectly! It's portable and easy to use. Though I no longer travel solo since I got married, the monopod works for me and hubby. Hindi na solo-solo pictures namin. You can get monopods at Greenhills.

wow bakit ngayon ko lang na-discover to? thanks sis!

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #554 on: October 23, 2012, 08:34:59 am »
Hindi ba pwede itransfer yun? Sorry, just curious, hehe.

muy003

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #555 on: October 24, 2012, 08:32:42 pm »
^promo tickets, cant be. Sayang din naman if di magamit.

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #556 on: October 29, 2012, 04:19:35 am »
gusto ko din magtravel mag-isa! kaya lang ang problem ko eh kung papayagan ako, lalo na kung ilang days ako mawawala sa bahay. i wanna go to sagada kaya lang masyado naman malayo. i want to travel alone and do some soul-searching. saan ba magandang pumunta kung gusto ko ng peace and quiet, yung hindi masyadong malayo?

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #557 on: November 04, 2012, 08:44:01 pm »
I have not experience travelling solo, i guess Im just scared, hehe

but sabi ng isang FT i try ko daw and dun ko ma meet si Mr.Right, hahahahaha

sajo

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #558 on: November 12, 2012, 05:15:50 pm »
^promo tickets, cant be. Sayang din naman if di magamit.

tama ka sis, promo tickets indi talaga pede itransfer or kung pede may addt'l charges ata.my dilemma nga is sayang talaga if indi magagamit unless ibenta ko sa iba tapos they will provide fake id's.

OD

  • Guest
Re: Solo Travels (Thread 2)
« Reply #559 on: November 13, 2012, 01:06:41 am »
gusto ko din magtravel mag-isa! kaya lang ang problem ko eh kung papayagan ako, lalo na kung ilang days ako mawawala sa bahay. i wanna go to sagada kaya lang masyado naman malayo. i want to travel alone and do some soul-searching. saan ba magandang pumunta kung gusto ko ng peace and quiet, yung hindi masyadong malayo?

Your thoughts abt Sagada is, I bet, the most suitable idea for your objective. The weather and the laid-back, rustic ambience of the place, esply on a weekday would be ideal for such soul-searching moments. I believe you can have such even by merely taking a stroll. Kaso nga ang layo and apart from that, it's not what one would call a relaxing lengthy road trip one given how scarily narrow and winding the roads leading to it are. But uhm, how about Tagaytay and veer far away from the Rotunda? Madami pa naman ok na accommodations dun kahit several kms away na from Rotunda.


Ako, until now, duda pa rin ako sa sarili ko if I could really pull a solo sojourn off somewhere really far-off. Baka ma-praning ako eh hehe! But ahh.. it's in the pipeline :) Life is short, as they say. So we shld strive to secure worth from that opportunity we get by merely breathing each day   :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close