We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was supposed to do this last year sa SG when the earthquake and tsunami in Japan happened. Pero this year, I am seriously contemplating it.
go sis! last year solo trip ko sa SG-KL for 9 day! super fun ^^
Sorry for the late reply sis. I stayed at Island Nook Hotel Totoo nga na Boracay is a good solo travel place. Maybe because of the bohemian beach spirit. I met a lot of solo travelers din, puro foreigners Saan ka magstay in Boracay?I'll be going to Cebu din Dec6-9. Kung walang makakasama, magiging solo travel ulit
@LeilamaTwenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do... - Mark Twain
Just booked tickets to Dumaguete-Siquijor for my first ever solo trip! Wooohoo! Question, dun sa mga nagsolo trips sa beach, how did you secure your belongings? I'm planning to do a day trip to a beach, so walang hotel room na mapagiiwanan ng gamit. Mahirap naman magswimming na dala ang camera. Unless underwater camera... ?
ang tagal ko nang iniisip mag-solo trip pero alangan ako lagi. when i read this thread, napa-book agad ako ng flight to cebu! march 7-9 now i can't stop thinking about it! excited na akong mag-liwaliw mag-isa
Deeehdee, I'll be there March 14-17. Ikaw kelan ka punta?