We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Wow buti pa kayo mga HR na...ako gusto ko talaga but ewan ko kung bakit hindi ganyan ang current work ko. Im a Psych grad kasi from UP, last 2008 lang ako grumaduate but my first and current work is in a back office of a Financial Company. Pano ba maging HR mga sis? I never had an OJT or someting kaya I really don't have any idea kung pano..and just wanna ask if malaki ba compensation ng isang HR? Thanks!
Sis elarose, I also tried applying in my own company but they offered the post as contractual eh and lower yung compensation than what I currently earn. Hmmm.. but I really, really like to be in HR. Sa mga BPO ba higher yung compensation nila? And totoo ba na you have be an agent first bago ka nila ma-consider or something? Thanks sa mga nagreply... and sa mga marereply pa
Sis elarose, I also tried applying in my own company but they offered the post as contractual eh and lower yung compensation than what I currently earn. Hmmm.. but I really, really like to be in HR.
count me in. been in hr department for ten years. employee relations, recruitment, expats administration, training coordination and benefits are the areas i handle.