watch now

Author Topic: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup  (Read 342017 times)

charmtimi

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2012, 10:25:24 am »
hi sis pls send me the contct nos. of ms. aubrey or her mom.. thanks in advance

Katy Perry

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2012, 01:21:44 am »
Pwede po ba mag ask kung meron din po bang 3d eyebrow tat? how much? and saan?? thanks!  ;)

danicagirl

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #262 on: February 05, 2012, 12:58:12 am »
had a lip tattoo session at Pretty Looks in Ortigas last Thursday.  I have genetically dark lips and it is really my frustration to have pinkish lips. I bought 2 vouchers from Ensogo since it was stated that it is advisable to get more than 1 if you have dark lips. 1st session, they will "erase" the dark pigment first para lilitaw yung red color after.

So far, nagbabalat palang siya and there was a slight difference lang sa color. Sabi nila, mag li-light pa daw after a few ays, so I'm hoping mag light pa siya kasi dark pa din eh.

Although nilagyan ng topical anesthesia, god ang sakit pa din niya.. Haha! lalo na yung sa lip line! Tolerable naman pero sabi nga nila, "tiis ganda" lang talaga! :p

Sana may improvement after ilang days. Babalik ako after 3 weeks for a retouch. :)

Sis, ano na update sa lips mo? ngkaron b ng change. I hope u can advice me nman before i get mine done. thanks!

dazzzlinggurl

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #263 on: February 09, 2012, 01:28:13 pm »
Hi there I would just like to share my experience with you. I had my first tattoo procedure when I was 13, It was not because I was vain, I needed it badly because my eyebrows were so thin. I am now 23 and I already brought so many satisfied clients to Prettylooks. I've had my eyebrow tattoo for 10 years now and I am proud to say that it still looks very natural (dark brown in color), it did not turn blue or gray. The secret is you always have to look at the one who is performing the procedure. I had mine done at Prettylooks Aesthetics, they have the best training because they have been existing for 29 long years. Because I was satisfied with my eyebrows i also had my eyeliner done 5 years after, and likewise it is still in tact. It did not turn blue or green, it looks very natural because I had it done only on the hair line to  make my eyelashes look thicker. 5 months ago they had an 86% off promo on Ensogo for the lip tattoo so I availed it because I knew if you wanted to have permanent makeup done, Prettylooks is the only clinic that I trust. My lips used to be very pale especially when i go swimming, now they are natural pinkish in color even when i eat pinkish sya. I have seen a lot of their clients when I go to their clinic who had their eyebrows done 20years ago, none of them look scary or look like it's a tattoo. Their tattoo procedure always have a natural effect that can enhance your natural beauty.

They now have new technology for the eyebrow tattoo. I think it's called eyebrow reborn, you can either make it semi permanent or permanent. The outcome is very natural because 3 of my friends already had it done, they made it look like it's real hair. They are very satisfied and they look so much better with their natural eyebrows. No one could tell that it was a tattoo  :) :) :) I am thankful for my permanent makeup. You just have to make sure the one's doing it are credible and have experience like Prettylooks, where you can't go wrong.

dazzzlinggurl

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #264 on: February 09, 2012, 01:40:54 pm »
At Prettylooks they did our lips completely painless. If you guys want to have it painless you just need to request for local anesthesia by injection na aalleviate kasi yung pain ng mga 90% compared dun sa topical lang. Yung friend ko very dark din ang lips that's why it took her 3 sessions pero now 80% nag improve ang color hindi na sya dark light pink na yung color nya. Medyo mahirap daw kasi mag tattoo kapag dark ang lips kailangan talaga patience pero the results are evident. :) :) :)

dazzzlinggurl

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #265 on: February 09, 2012, 01:59:34 pm »
Yung isang friend ko pala Boy sya, he is not feminine or bi sexual, he just had really thin hair. After the Eyebrow reborn from Prettylooks naging masculine ang look nya, the eyebrows definitely gave definition to his face. Now he is more confident :) Pinaka maganda talaga ngayong yung eyebrow reborn from Prettylooks, no one will know that it's tattoo after.

tzeiy

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #266 on: February 10, 2012, 04:53:50 pm »
@dazzzlinggurl - how much yung eyebrow reborn ng PrettyLooks? Ganun b yung ginawa s eyebrows ni Blair (daughter ng mayari)? Nkita ko kc yung saknya nung ngpa lip tattoo ako, galing ng pgkkgawa natural [textspeak!] tlg di halata naka tatz.

mirasol15

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #267 on: April 12, 2012, 01:37:13 am »
Sis, ano na update sa lips mo? ngkaron b ng change. I hope u can advice me nman before i get mine done. thanks!
sis hav u hd ur lip paint na s prettylooks?kmusta?

mirasol15

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #268 on: April 13, 2012, 12:55:35 am »
Anyone [textspeak!] did their tats at prettlylooks?more comments pls!bought 2 vouchers dn from ensogo eh.worth it b? ;)

mirasol15

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #269 on: April 15, 2012, 03:05:28 am »
^ worth it for me, but 1 session isn't enough. for best results, 2 vouchers are advisable. note that my lips were not dark from the onset coz i dont smoke. my friend who smokes had to get 3 sessions.

but for me, the eyeliner tattoo is mas sulit coz i'm bad and lazy at applying eyeliner. i only needed 1 voucher for this. i have 1 extra voucher that i don't know if i should use.

i hope magkaron si ensogo ng eyebrow naman.

pretty looks ensogo vouchers had no hidden charges but it was kinda awkward to just leave without having to pay anything so just give a tip to the aesthetician. :)

HTH


thanks sis celestina! I have a friend who just finished his lip tats s prettylooks.nkakatakot.namaga nguso nya.pro ok naman.nagred talaga yung lips nya.need to save enough guts pra magundergo ng tatoo.til july pa nman expiration ng voucher ko.or benta ko nlang siguro.hehe :D

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #270 on: April 16, 2012, 01:05:41 am »
Pretty Looks is a lot better than the lip & eyeliner tattoo i had done by Aubrey & his mom.  I am not biased, just stating a fact after having tried both their services.

Di naman ako namaga sa Pretty Looks.  They're far more professional & hygienic than Aubrey.

tootsing

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #271 on: May 15, 2012, 05:15:06 pm »

cocoa

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #272 on: May 16, 2012, 11:20:06 am »
Hi mga sis, di ako nasatisfy sa gawa ni aubrey sakin. parang nagaksaya lang ako ng money. parang wala rin kc nangyari eh. sa una red na red tapos dali lang matangal lang. gusto ko tuloy subukan yung sa prettylooks. [textspeak!] wala pa promo.

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #273 on: May 29, 2012, 11:41:48 am »

May naka-try na ba dito???

I want din. gusto ko pinkish lips lang not to red...

Post modified. Please use the ^ or @ sign when replying. Avoid quoting posts unless necessary. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:44:47 pm by mama squeak! »

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #274 on: May 29, 2012, 11:56:07 am »
hello anyone tried glossy lip tattoo? im planning sana kumuha na lang sa Lets Face it kase may name na siya.... Let me know naman.. .Thanks!

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2012, 10:57:30 am »

HI capsulemuffin, I am thinking of getting a lip tattoo, must na ang lips mo? nag improve ba after ng retouch? thanks!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:43:00 pm by mama squeak! »

HoneyLyn

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2012, 11:15:34 am »
toinks! after ko ibackread ang 15 pages ni isa wala naman akong nakitang nagpost  ng picture sa gawa ni aubrey..ang ending maraming naging hindi satisfied...tsk...tsk..tsk...tapos puro newbie nga ang nagtatanong...now decided na ako NO WAY sa aesthetic tattoo

sorry mga sis pero just my 2 cents..peace! ;)

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #277 on: May 31, 2012, 11:39:01 am »
I will try this Saturday kay Emy Montales.

3 sessions for 8k pag home service
3 sessions for 10,288 pag sa Brown Studio gagawin.

Basta I want lip tattoo... :D

chloebaby

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2012, 10:22:12 am »
meron ulet sa ensogo mga sis! just bought mine :)
eyeliner and lip tattoo sakin :)

Obachan

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #279 on: June 13, 2012, 02:26:04 pm »
I'l try today the lip tattoo of pretty looks
sabi ng aesthetician hndi masakit
well lets see
balitaan ko kayo mga sis
try ko mag post ng before and after

wish me luck

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close