watch now

Author Topic: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup  (Read 342046 times)

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #280 on: June 13, 2012, 03:42:57 pm »
had my lip tattoo kay Emy... di pala advisable na isang session lang.

Although meron naman talaga effect kaya lang need pa talaga ng 2nd application para mas effective and makita kapit ng tatts sa lips... anyway, for me sulit na ang package ni Emy.


Diannetic

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #281 on: June 13, 2012, 03:45:05 pm »
how much sis frixxie?

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #282 on: June 13, 2012, 03:47:57 pm »
^^ since sa Megamall ako nagpagawa 3 sessions for 10,200 home service 8k.

maya_3

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #283 on: June 13, 2012, 10:57:22 pm »
I want to try their eyebrow reborn and eyeliner magkano kaya may idea kayo mga sis? Sila ba yung may home service din? Would they do home service here in Cavite?

Obachan

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #284 on: June 14, 2012, 01:35:14 pm »
had my lip tattoo
pout un lips ko (maga kasi)

we will have our 2nd after 3 or 4 weeks then another 3 or 4 weeks again for the last session
masakit un inject ng anesthesia  :-[


mycherrycoke123

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #285 on: June 17, 2012, 10:36:41 am »
This post is in regard to the lack of pics from lip tattoos with Aubrey, since I wanted to try it out myself. I will be as objective as possible as I describe what I am going through.

May 2012 - I got Aubrey's number from this website and texted her for an appointment. I sent her an SMS but no reply.

June 14, 2012 - I got a text from Aubrey that she'll be in Cebu from 15-25 for her clients and asjed if I was interested, she called me to talk and I agreed to set an appointment.

June 16, 2012 - Set up an early meeting with Aubrey. She gave me the details to her hotel room. I will post pictures of the stages of my lip tattoo since I took pics. There were ladies waiting for their turn early in the morning, and I though Aubrey looked pretty. They slathered topical anesthesia on my lip and it rested for 15 minutes while I waited for my turn. The tattooing process stung a bit, it's normal for a tattoo session. I have several body tattoos. My lips are full.. The middle parts didn't hurt but the line did sting a little, but it was over in less than 10 minutes. She blotted the extra color off and put on ointment on my lips and gave me extra ointment which I was to use until I go back for a retouch in the next couple of days. She said that one needs to go through 3-4 sessions to achieve the color we want - which is true. In order for me to get the right shade of colors for my body tattoos I had to go through several sessions. we can't deeply pigment the skin (especially the face or we'll get scarred) and I think that logic is right.

She advised me not to eat anything fishy and to stay away from coffee. My lips were fuller, and really red. It looked like I just cried (our lips puff up when we cry, right), and as if I used a lot of red lipstain and lots of gloss and I got to see how I would look if I had my lips plumped.

June 17, 2012 - My lips are light pink in color without the lip stain. Although they are not as pink as I would have wanted them to be, they look better than when I don't have any lipstick on. My lips are pale in the middle. The look like when I use lipstain and let it stay for half a day - there's a slight tint of color when there were none in the past. I just would want it pinker though.

The lip tattoo is 5000. I paid 2500 on the first session and will continue to pay 500 every session thereafter until I've acheived the color I want. I'm guessing I can go through 2 more session to get a real nice hue that's noticable and pink. I can't wait for the nextsession tomorrow. I will post pics soon and keep you posted.

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #286 on: June 18, 2012, 01:17:17 pm »
Hi mycherrycoke question lang... Ilang mins ka ginawa ni Aubrey?

cos nagpagawa ako kay Emy, inabot kame ng 45mins... 3wks na lips ko today and onti na lang ang pale.

hanggang 2 session na lang siguro ako cos ang package sakin is 3sessions eh,,,, masakit din ha compare sa body tattoo...

ang ganda na ng pagka pinkish red ng lips ko...and ang outline hindi halata...

mycherrycoke123

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #287 on: June 19, 2012, 12:59:45 pm »
@frixxie sis, she colored in for a good 10-12 min.

June 18, 2012 - just came home from my 2nd session, i noticed that Aubrey colored it for 12-15 min, and she assured me that it takes 3-4 sessions to get the color I want. We showed our body tattoos, since apparently we go to the same tattoo artist.  ;D I noticed that it was puffier than before, she must have needled in more ink. I also took pics but my previous posts with my pics are still to be approved by the moderator. I also took more pics on the before and after since I wanted all you to see it.

This is a leap of faith on my part. I didn't know about Aubrey before I got her name from this forum. And since there was a lack of pictures and comments, I'd want everyone to be part of this experience. This is transparency all for the sake of beauty.  :)

Mooceyilly

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #288 on: June 20, 2012, 02:35:19 am »
I am planning to get a lip tattoo at pretty looks how much po kaya? does it hurt? I don't smoke by my lips are really pale like puti na ata haha. how many sessions kaya ako?

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2012, 02:38:49 pm »
Ok sis, wait namin picture mo from Aubrey... sobrang bilis ng 10-15mins!!!
parang half pa lang ng upper lip ko nakukulayan nun! :D

oh well sana sulit yan! ;)

tipay

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #290 on: June 22, 2012, 02:52:12 pm »
I had an eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo done at Ellen's Aesthetic Center in Las Pinas, the one beside SM Southmall. If I'm not mistaken, they charge between 1,500 to 2,000 per procedure.

I'm very happy with both tattoos because they really brightened up my face without looking unnatural. Manipis kasi yung kilay ko before so with the tattoo, nagmukha na akong mas put together. Yung eyeliner naman, OK din kasi instant makeup sa eyes ko so mas buhay ang dating.

Masakit lang talaga yung procedure, which takes about an hour per procedure. Pero tolerable naman siya and definitely worth the pain ang results. :)

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #291 on: June 22, 2012, 02:57:00 pm »
^^ ako parang enjoy ako sa lip tattoo kase pag maga ang cute ng pouty lips... lols...

parang gusto tuloy pa-pout.

mycherrycoke123

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #292 on: June 22, 2012, 04:18:13 pm »
I guess I'm not allowed to embed the pics. I will try to post the links to the pics soon, I find it challenging using the ipad.

June 21, 2012 - just came back from my third session, and Aubrey colored and focused on the line. I have to say my lips are pink than they were before but I'd like something redder. Ang daming clients, nag compare kami ng mga beauty tips, magaganda sila lahat! Looking at them made me want to get my eyebrows done, then my eyeliner too! Sila naman they want to get their lips done next. Mga girls talaga no? We just like doing this and we support each other and cheer each other on!

 :-* My lips are lined now and not as puffy as the previous sessions. Hmm, I have full lips and that's a lot of surface area Aubrey had to cover! She wanted to really work on my eyebrows since she knew how sparse my hair was when she wiped my stencil off! Toink!

I can't wait to see how my lips would look after the last session on Sunday. Will still keep you posted, ladies.


mycherrycoke123

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #293 on: June 22, 2012, 04:45:13 pm »
@Frixxie cute a few hours after tattoo, puffy pero scared pa rin si boyfriend mag kiss sa akin. Lol!

maen_she23

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #294 on: June 22, 2012, 06:03:14 pm »
interested ako sa Lip tattoo and also eyebrow tats. As much as possible sana sa professional di ba, kc naman permanent yun.
I'm want to decide between Ellen's, Pretty looks and Emy.
Share naman ng prices sis...

mycherrycoke123

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #295 on: June 24, 2012, 02:53:48 am »
I definitely agree that only a professional gets to ink you permanently, no doubt about that!

Here's a link to my photobucket folder of my tattoo sessions. It's a password-protected album reserved only for members of this forum. If you are promted to type in the password, the password is "liptattoo".

http://photobucket.com/mycherrycoke123liptattoo

I'll update the pics so that everyone gets to see the results. Thanks girls! ♥

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #296 on: June 25, 2012, 11:24:25 am »
@Frixxie cute a few hours after tattoo, puffy pero scared pa rin si boyfriend mag kiss sa akin. Lol!

Sis natawa naman ako dun.... Bawal mag kiss after ng tattoo diba.. Inadvise nga ako ni Emy sabi ko wala naman akong jow... Hahaha...

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #297 on: June 25, 2012, 11:28:26 am »
Mycherrcoke ganda ng lips mo .. 2nd session na yun?

Hanap nga din ako ng before and after picture ko so i can show u guys...:)

mikage_matsunaga

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2012, 01:52:26 pm »
looking forward to read more post about sa experience nila with prettylooks. :)

sa mga sis natin na may extra voucher for a lip tattoo session at prettylooks, kindly pm me po. im interested in one po sana. tia!:)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:10:49 am by mikage_matsunaga »

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #299 on: July 03, 2012, 10:19:36 pm »
I definitely agree that only a professional gets to ink you permanently, no doubt about that!

Here's a link to my photobucket folder of my tattoo sessions. It's a password-protected album reserved only for members of this forum. If you are promted to type in the password, the password is "liptattoo".

http://photobucket.com/mycherrycoke123liptattoo

I'll update the pics so that everyone gets to see the results. Thanks girls! ♥

Wow ang ganda naman ng effect. :-) If meron may extra voucher sa pretty looks who want to sell them I'd like to buy too. Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close