We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just had my full lips done yesterday here at home by Emy Montales. She does home service aesthetic tattooing. She's nice and very professional and she has had celebrities and politicians as her client. I decided to have my full lips done because I'm allergic to lipsticks plus my lips are super pigmented. My lips are healing well though it's still "swollen in a nice way" as though nagpa-Restylane ako. Now I know how my lips would look like with fillers and I love it so fillers naman next when my Permanent Lipstick heals
hi sis!nagreretouch din ba sya?how much did it cost you for a full lip tats?may i have her number?thanks!
Hi sis i remember you. were Friendster friends but wala na ang Fs, anyway nagbuy ka a ba nag scarllett lip tattoe sa ensogo?update me kasi gusto ng cousin ko
had a lip tattoo session at Pretty Looks in Ortigas last Thursday. I have genetically dark lips and it is really my frustration to have pinkish lips. I bought 2 vouchers from Ensogo since it was stated that it is advisable to get more than 1 if you have dark lips. 1st session, they will "erase" the dark pigment first para lilitaw yung red color after. So far, nagbabalat palang siya and there was a slight difference lang sa color. Sabi nila, mag li-light pa daw after a few ays, so I'm hoping mag light pa siya kasi dark pa din eh. Although nilagyan ng topical anesthesia, god ang sakit pa din niya.. Haha! lalo na yung sa lip line! Tolerable naman pero sabi nga nila, "tiis ganda" lang talaga! :pSana may improvement after ilang days. Babalik ako after 3 weeks for a retouch.
^yes sis. wala namang extra charge sakin, hindi ko pa din makita ang difference/changes eh. ganun ba talaga? or dapat makikita mo na din kahit papano results? nagbabalat pa lips ko. papa-sched ako ulit for my 2nd session after 3 weeks daw kasi.hindi ka nagpalagay ng anesthesia? eh di ang sakit nun!! hindi ko alam kung ano ang base kasi "erase" palang yung procedure ko eh since dark nga lips ko i'm not sure though sa 2nd session pero i'll update. dito ka din ba nagpa-lip tat?
had a lip tattoo session at Pretty Looks in Ortigas last Thursday. I have genetically dark lips and it is really my frustration to have pinkish lips. I bought 2 vouchers from Ensogo since it was stated that it is advisable to get more than 1 if you have dark lips. 1st session, they will "erase" the dark pigment first para lilitaw yung red color after. So far, nagbabalat palang siya and there was a slight difference lang sa color. Sabi nila, mag li-light pa daw after a few ays, so I'm hoping mag light pa siya kasi dark pa din eh. Sana may improvement after ilang days. Babalik ako after 3 weeks for a retouch.