watch now

Author Topic: Orange Lipstick  (Read 86247 times)

eminems

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #180 on: April 16, 2011, 09:10:02 pm »
i love rimmel london's orangey coral lipstick. it's simple and cute :)

fuzzy_pink

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #181 on: April 16, 2011, 09:32:08 pm »
i love careline lipgloss in 111 only 60 pesos.. :D and salmon and a bit orangery lipstick from fashion 21 auqalicious lipstick in warm salmon.. I also red a blog where she mentions this beautiful neon orange lipstick from Kokuryu.. and lastly I also love my ETude House Apricot lipstick in no.5 which is a bit orangey peach in shade.. :D

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #182 on: April 23, 2011, 06:31:55 pm »
Gusto ko din ng orange lipstick pero ayoko ng red orange. I want sana yung orange na may yellow tone. Di ko maexplain.

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #183 on: April 23, 2011, 08:47:53 pm »
MAC Vegas Volt for orange lippie  :)

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #184 on: April 23, 2011, 09:05:06 pm »
Ayun nakita ko na yung gusto kong shade: Lime Crime in My Beautiful Rocket. Kaso mukhang di naman available dito saten. :(

warlica

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #185 on: May 02, 2011, 03:47:37 pm »
Girls do you know what lipstick is used on Toni Gonzaga in her April Preview feature? I'd want that for Boracay!

pirena

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #186 on: May 02, 2011, 09:59:41 pm »
Girls, may dupe ang MAC Morange sa 4U2. Check their envy lipsticks in shade 10 if i'am not mistaken :)

stefistic8ed

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #187 on: May 02, 2011, 11:06:39 pm »
Nice orange lippie rin yung Kokuryu Lipstick in Flame...P143 lang

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #188 on: May 02, 2011, 11:47:23 pm »
^^^I'm also looking for Toni's lipstick. Parang may pagkakahawig nya sa Lime Crime lippie in My Beautiful Rocket.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2011, 08:16:36 am »
hi, is there such a thing, na you apply on your lips before applying lipstick so that the true color of your lipstick comes out?

i bought revlon siren kasi, sometimes it looks orangey on my lips, but there are times na the color of my lips turns red (by itself) so pag nagapply ako ng lipstick, it turns different na, kasi iba na yung color ng base..

i'm thinking of lip concealer... it sounds weird for me, but im just wondering if there's such a thing.. hehe :P


toxicity

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2011, 08:37:04 am »
^ sis yung etude at lioele may lip concealer.

i tried to use the usual concealer on my lips, i just dab a small amount to even out my lip color. but the lipstick turned to look milky (like red to pink/ orange to peach).

now gamit ko tony moly milky tint in peach. it really makes my pigmented lips look maputla. so pag apply ko ng gloss or lippie lumalabas talaga yung true color nya.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2011, 03:01:57 pm »
I have that nude lip concealer from Etude House and in my opinion, it's not a necessary purchase. A bit of your usual foundation or concealer can neutralize the color of lips.

With my orange lipsticks, however, I sometimes fill my lips with a lipliner of the same shade as the lipstick. A nude lipliner can do the trick as well. 

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2011, 07:45:03 am »
^ i see, ano bang ok na nude lipliner mga sis? naisip ko kasi pag concealer or foundi baka magmix sya sa lipstick hehe

but i'll try that nude lip liner.. thanks :)

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2011, 10:50:25 am »
^ maganda yung naked lip liner ng mac yung sa quite cute collection, it's nude talaga, i was really planning of getting it kasi dati na siyang lumabas sa too fabulous collection pero parang sayang lang kasi i have the etude's lip concealer din mura pa eh bihira ko din gamitin.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2011, 10:53:34 am »
That or MAC Oak. But for lip liner, I'm not really particular about the brand. I have one from Wet n Wild and I'm absolutely fine with it.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2011, 06:07:53 pm »
I'm also using Revlon Siren.  I wish the consistency is thicker but for its price, no complaints. :D  Better worn under natural light coz it looks really weird under fluorescent.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #196 on: May 11, 2011, 05:19:15 am »
^yan din yung sa akin sis.. hehe kaya lang minsan nagrereddish sya sakin dahil sa lips ko.. kaya gusto ko bumili nung nude lip liner or anything na nude na i can put on my lips para pag inapply ko it would look orange talaga. or just the same color nung lipstick itself..

That or MAC Oak. But for lip liner, I'm not really particular about the brand. I have one from Wet n Wild and I'm absolutely fine with it.

how much for the mac lipliner?

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #197 on: May 11, 2011, 09:21:10 am »
MAC lip liners are around Php900 I believe

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2011, 06:37:54 pm »
sis honeybunny, i agree, REvlon Siren doesn't look as orange as it does on the tube.  Pero scary naman ata if it's that neon!  ;D

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #199 on: May 12, 2011, 12:30:00 am »
hehe i want kasi orange talaga.. pero yung Mac morange, too orange na yun for me.. di ko like ... :-\

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close