watch now

Author Topic: Orange Lipstick  (Read 86126 times)

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2011, 11:00:35 am »
Di ko kinaya yung morange  ;D

Yung sa Etude House kaya? Hmm. We'll see.
Meron sa The Block, right?

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2011, 01:18:20 pm »
Was never really into orange lipsticks until I watched an episode of America's Next Top Model where they used it in a photoshoot. Now I can't stop obssessing!!!!

I really want a creamy orange lipstick - no reds or frost to it. Any suggestions?

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2011, 07:54:15 pm »
any local brand na may okay na orange lipstick? thanks!

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2011, 09:16:47 pm »
Di ko kinaya yung morange  ;D

Yung sa Etude House kaya? Hmm. We'll see.
Meron sa The Block, right?

Meron ako nun sis, OR207. BRIGHT BRIGHT orange ang labas sa kin. Pero ang saya, amoy fruitella na orange haha :D Plano ko dito, i-blot para may stain, tapos gloss. Di ko type ang finish eh, masyadong creamy.

chrlz1029

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2011, 04:26:39 pm »
got one last yr from revlon "kiss me coral" hindi sya yung tipong super orange and dating. over-all i like the shade.

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2011, 05:00:53 pm »
^^ Ay ganun. Ako rin sis di ko type yung heavy ang feeling masyado sa lips, kaya I'm using liptints nalang ngayon. Have u tried their liptints? I heard meron din ang Miss Tangerine line ng orange liptint.

OR207 lang ba ang meron nila na orange lipstick?

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2011, 06:08:26 pm »
Yes, it's a pro and it's available locally..

Thanks sis. Will look for it :) Sana meron sa glorietta.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2011, 06:56:16 pm »
^ Try mo din sa Rockwell sis..

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2011, 07:40:46 pm »
^^ Ay ganun. Ako rin sis di ko type yung heavy ang feeling masyado sa lips, kaya I'm using liptints nalang ngayon. Have u tried their liptints? I heard meron din ang Miss Tangerine line ng orange liptint.

OR207 lang ba ang meron nila na orange lipstick?

May nakita ko isa pang shade eh, parang medyo pinkish na orange. Siguro apricot or coral.

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2011, 07:42:57 pm »
^ Try mo din sa Rockwell sis..

Thanks! Kaso bihira ako mag Rockwell. Alanganin kasi sa akin. Usually sa glorietta ako dahil malapit sa office.

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2011, 04:36:48 pm »
Was never really into orange lipsticks until I watched an episode of America's Next Top Model where they used it in a photoshoot. Now I can't stop obssessing!!!!

I really want a creamy orange lipstick - no reds or frost to it. Any suggestions?
I recommend Mac morange lipstick. This one is really creamy orange lipstick. It's not coral, no red and no frost. Very very nice talaga. This is my favorite among my orange lipsticks.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2011, 09:29:03 pm »
^is Morange permanent?

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2011, 10:15:50 pm »
^is Morange permanent?

From what I know, yes. Morange is a permanent shade. But I'm not sure if we have it here at our counters. We don't carry all the shades that MAC have kasi. The best way to know if we have it here is to call the counters  :)

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2011, 08:58:13 pm »
^is Morange permanent?
Yes it is permanent and we carry it here in our local counters. I got mine at mac glorietta. Sa Shang naman out of stock the last time i asked.

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2011, 03:05:52 pm »
I just bought MUFE rouge artist intense lipstick #39 the other day and it's really nice. Ang description niya is soft orange coral. It seems like it's in the family shade of MAC's cut a caper, jazzed and YSL's peach passion.  I thought similar sa vegas volt pero nung pinag tabi ko na siya malayo pala darker at pinker si vegas volt.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2011, 03:17:20 pm »
MAC Good to Go din for me.
For a deeper orange bordering on orange-red - MAC Lady Danger. Love ko sobra, ang taray ng dating! Hehe  ;)

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #156 on: March 31, 2011, 03:46:19 pm »
I just bought MUFE rouge artist intense lipstick #39 the other day and it's really nice. Ang description niya is soft orange coral. It seems like it's in the family shade of MAC's cut a caper, jazzed and YSL's peach passion.  I thought similar sa vegas volt pero nung pinag tabi ko na siya malayo pala darker at pinker si vegas volt.

That was my first MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick. It was my first choice coz I'm a sucker for corals. After checking swatches of the entire line, I picked that one up. It's what made me fall in love with all the lipsticks in this line. So I got #38 and #27 after that. Now I have four MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipsticks and am eyeing a few more.

If #39 is in the same family range as MAC Cut a Caper and Jazzed, then perhaps I can stop kicking myself for missing both. haha.

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2011, 03:53:37 pm »
May nakita ko isa pang shade eh, parang medyo pinkish na orange. Siguro apricot or coral.
Eto nga yung nabili ko. Pangit din eh, muka akong negra pag gamit ko to. LOL.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #158 on: March 31, 2011, 06:42:18 pm »
I went to MAC Glorietta kanina, wala silang stock ng Morange. Saan may MUFE sa Makati and how much are their lippies?

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2011, 06:57:06 pm »
MUFE has only two branches: Shang and The Fort. If my memory serves me right, it's Php1280 for the Rouge Artist Intense Lipsticks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close