watch now

Author Topic: Orange Lipstick  (Read 86152 times)

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2011, 10:33:27 pm »
Eto nga yung nabili ko. Pangit din eh, muka akong negra pag gamit ko to. LOL.


Haha sobra ka sis LOL feeling ko di naman, dapat nga tanned ang nakakapull-off ng orange di ba? Feeling ko lang pag orange ang lipstick ko medyo naninilaw ako lalo :D

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2011, 11:16:17 pm »
Nakita ko na nga pala yun Morange in real life sa wakas. Yun ang next na target ko sa MAC hehe

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #162 on: April 01, 2011, 12:12:29 am »
^ Actually, I'm not tan naman sis eh, haha. Basta ewan. Washed out yung ichura ko pag gamit ko yun, hehe. Dapat pala yung OR207 na lang binili ko.

arielle

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #163 on: April 01, 2011, 12:27:09 am »
yung tangerine prinopromote ni sandara park for etude

i'm using MAC ravishing for my orange lipstick

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #164 on: April 01, 2011, 05:52:25 am »
^ Actually, I'm not tan naman sis eh, haha. Basta ewan. Washed out yung ichura ko pag gamit ko yun, hehe. Dapat pala yung OR207 na lang binili ko.

Ah, okay hehe :) Meron pa sila nung shower lips yata, ewan ko lang kung meron dito sa atin.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2011, 07:01:23 pm »
Went to Etude House after more than a year to check out the Miss Tangerine Collection. OOS yung lipsticks at Megamall. Pero okay lang kasi I wasn't really that impressed with them. One of the Lucidarling lipsticks was okay sana, kinda coral-orange, pero OOS.

Also checked Morange at MAC Shang. Uhmmm... Still thinking if I'm going to buy it since I already have MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipsticks in #39 and #40.

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #166 on: April 01, 2011, 09:26:31 pm »
Went to Etude House after more than a year to check out the Miss Tangerine Collection. OOS yung lipsticks at Megamall. Pero okay lang kasi I wasn't really that impressed with them. One of the Lucidarling lipsticks was okay sana, kinda coral-orange, pero OOS.

Also checked Morange at MAC Shang. Uhmmm... Still thinking if I'm going to buy it since I already have MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipsticks in #39 and #40.

I want Morange! Balita ko lang lagi daw OOS ito. Kasi naman, it looks so pretty. Kaso nakakadilaw lalo ng ipin. Yun Pink Nouveau ko ganun din. Ano beh. Tigilan ko na daw yata ang adiksyon ko sa kape.

quian

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2011, 10:09:11 pm »
i havent found an orange one. the last one i tried from mac was just too drying on my lips. a close candidate was one from shu uemura but it turns out more red orange than orange.

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2011, 10:24:09 pm »
Just this year na fall ako sa Orange lipstick. But I find myself liking red with strong orange undertones. And orange leaning on coral, if there is such a thing haha.

Though I like YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Le Orange. Ganda ng pag ka orange.  :D

Princess Abbie

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2011, 12:11:03 pm »
Hi sisses! How much is the Revlon in Siren kaya? What about the Etude House' lippies? Parang I'm liking these lipstick brands kasi. THANKS!  ;)

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2011, 12:34:28 pm »
Hi sissies. I've been looking for a sunkist orange lipstick. can anyone recommend a good brand? TIA.  :)

boan.han

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2011, 01:29:08 pm »
Sis, Why dont u try [textspeak!] EH miss tangerine the one that sandara park endorse. Kaso nga lang ngkakaubusan ng stock ang dami ng bumibili tsk tsk. Ma try nga!

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2011, 11:27:25 am »
Hi sisses! How much is the Revlon in Siren kaya? What about the Etude House' lippies? Parang I'm liking these lipstick brands kasi. THANKS!  ;)
I think revlon siren is P450 while ET miss tangerine's OR207 is P398.

Princess Abbie

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2011, 12:14:12 pm »
I think revlon siren is P450 while ET miss tangerine's OR207 is P398.

Thank you for answering, sis. Which one would you recommend?
I want sana [textspeak!] pigmented na since nasanay kasi ako sa Ever Bilena.
(Sorry, I dig cheap but good-colored lippies kasi.) Parang I'm liking
OR207 ng EH kaya lang you have to use nude lipstick pa para
lang to get the real orange color.

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2011, 01:43:48 pm »
^ You're welcome. In terms of color mas maganda ang pagka orange ng siren bright and sunny and happy orange pero hindi naman ganon ka bright tulad ng morange. I used to have siren binenta ko lang kasi mas prefer ko ang bright bright orange tulad ng mac's morange at hindi kasi gaano pigmented for me yung siren. Now, sa OR207 ng etude, i have that also okay naman siya at pigmented yun nga lang the color is not really the orange that i'm looking for may pagka beige/orange siya sa akin very subtle din ang color niya at least on my lips.

 


Princess Abbie

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2011, 02:39:39 pm »
^Thanks, sis. Since I'm really itching on trying real orange lipsticks. I might try the Revlon Siren since this one is the nearest available to me. Etude House kasi haven't launched their promised Online Store daw.

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2011, 09:07:10 pm »
@sis boan.han
Thanks sis. Will check EH. Sana may stock. :)

eminems

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2011, 11:26:39 pm »
tried orange lippies sa haneda airport shop. i bought rimmel london's. just tried it on my hand.. sana maganda sya. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2011, 12:02:03 pm »
Nabuhay yung lemming ko sa Vegas Volt ;D

quian

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2011, 08:24:35 pm »
i tried etude's orange lipstick, still not the shade i want. i really want an orange one... not like something coral-y or red orange...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close