watch now

Author Topic: Orange Lipstick  (Read 86188 times)

catherine

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2011, 07:47:29 am »
Bobbi Brown Mango

moi00

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2011, 11:57:28 am »
i think maganda yung sa nyx round lippie orange soda.. do you know where can i get one?? im lemming for it... thanks!

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2011, 03:05:20 pm »
Do our local MUFE counters carry this shade sis?
Yes, they carry this kaso the last time i went there OOS na.

^how much ang mac morange? meron ba nyan sa shang?
MAC morange is P1,000 pero sa shang OOS din nung tinanong ko last week ewan ko lang kung may dumating na na stock yung sa akin sa MAC glorietta ko nabili last week din. I really like morange than my neon orange pero dun sa medyo scarred sa bright orange i think mas safer ang neon orange kasi may hint of red siya.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2011, 01:03:42 am »
^really? mas ok ang neon orange sa morange? same price sis?

i tried morange kasi the other day, it loks good on my lips my but it doesnt look good on me :-\

wala pa din stocks nung morange sa shang sis, i forgot lang kung yung sa neon orange meron na... pero wala din yata sila tester

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2011, 12:16:42 pm »
^ sa akin sis mas gusto ko ang morange sa neon orange kasi gusto ko talaga yung orange na orange ....

yung neon orange naging part lang  iyon ng stylishly yours collection kaya nagkaroon niyan dito pero as far as i know sold out na although PRO item siya sa US ... yung morange ang meron talaga dito sa atin and it's also a permanent shade.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:49:10 pm by yellowbell »

pirena

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2011, 06:01:06 pm »
mac gotta dash. i am lemming for it :)

chupa_chups

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2011, 06:33:46 pm »
I'm loving Bea and Angel's orange lipstick here:

http://chuvaness.livejournal.com/1057585.html

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2011, 05:36:42 pm »
Yung Vinyl Unlimited ng Shu, may magandang orange, OR 556. Kaso out of stock pa daw :(


pirena

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2011, 03:31:00 am »
mga sis, check ninyo yung orange lipstick ng fashion 21 colormood line :)

I just checked gotta dash here in SG and I am quite disappointed. May dupe siya sa Sansan, yung pale orange, shade 5 if I am not mistaken.

Bobbi Brown Nectarine was a pleasant surprise :)

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2011, 03:35:12 am »
Madaming Morange sa MAC Glorietta. Yung NARS Niagra medyo orange siya ang ganda fave lippie ko sya now :)

ilovemybaby12

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2011, 07:32:41 am »
check nyo mga sis Mac Vegas Volt buildable yung color nya both nice sa morena at maputi=')

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2011, 10:15:10 pm »
I have MAC Vegas Volt and it's really pretty. It's a really bold color that makes me feel a lot more confident when I wear it. Hard to explain pero that's how I feel when I have it on.

Today though, I wore MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in #40. I had my fiance get this for me from Sephora since it's OOS here. It's a lot brighter than Vegas Volt and pretty much anything I have in my lipstick collection but it's a nice shade to wear on certain days. Definitely eye catching. I think this is going to be my summer color!

Oh, and of all the MUFE lipsticks that I have, this one seems to be creamier in consistency. It's also more long lasting than all the ones that I have here. It stayed on my lips for 6hours with very minimal fading. It survived a meal and a few drinks. I'm super happy I have this in my collection  ;D Perfectly good buy

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2011, 11:54:53 am »
^I also have vegas volt and for some reason it appears to be much brighter on my lips than mac morange. Both lipstick i love and also mac neon orange (but this one is a little redder on me). I was suppose to buy mufe #40 before but they're out of stock here in shang buti ka sis you had someone to buy it for you in the States. The SA told me they will replinish their stocks soon but i guess i don't need another orange lipstick this time.

Anyway,  i've been using my etude miss tangerine orange for three days now and i'm starting to like it a bit na. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2011, 02:07:24 pm »
MAC Good to go is the best for me...  :)

whitecoal

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2011, 02:16:07 pm »
revlon colorburdt in color looks orange on me & i love it. it makes mac peachykeen blush look more like a natural flush

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2011, 09:41:29 pm »
MAC Good to go is the best for me...  :)

MAC Pro ba yun Good to Go? Available ba siya dito? Thanks!

kikay_machine

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2011, 09:59:59 pm »
I saw the Tangerine line of lippies at Etude House, The Block last week. I got intrigued by one of the orange lippies (no. 1, i think). It looks really orange but when I swiped it on the back of my hand, it looked pink-orange on me and it's quite sheer. Sabi ng bf ko, bagay naman sa'kin yun kasi maputi ako. Pero di ko binili kasi baka di ko magamit. Hanggang pink and red lippies muna ako. hehe.  :D

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2011, 10:07:11 pm »
I can't wait to try the new orange lippies from Etude House. The swatches look pretty good and the reviews have been positive so far.

Sis yellowbell, I'm super happy that my fiance got me MUFE #40. He was surprised that I asked for an orange lipstick pero he still willingly obliged. Hehe. It's really nice. I would've bought it here despite the price tag but I'm so happy I got it for free. Now I'm really interested in trying different orange lipsticks from different brands.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2011, 09:58:30 am »
MAC Pro ba yun Good to Go? Available ba siya dito? Thanks!

Yes, it's a pro and it's available locally..

melongrapes

  • Guest
Re: Orange Lipstick
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2011, 10:18:23 am »
if you want an orangey lipstick that is not so dark, more on the peachy side, try nyx orange soda :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close