watch now

Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo  (Read 171206 times)

janix athena

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2012, 03:40:09 pm »
Thanks for your reply sis Beng01.

Naiintindihan ko yung concern about the life of another person (kung sinasaktan ng asawa mas mabuti nga siguro na maghiwalay).

How about kung wala naman physical violence, the spouse is a non-INC and your member is originally an INC (in short alam nyang mali na magpakasal sa non-INC pero nagpakasal pa rin sya) what happens?

No violence, the spouse gives freedom to INC member to attend pagsamba, what then?

Thanks in advance for your reply sis. :)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2012, 05:57:22 pm »
^ Tiwalag si inc member sis

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #202 on: May 28, 2012, 02:11:56 pm »
Hi sis janix, no problemo.

Kung nagpakasal si non INC kay INC, I am sure nagpakasal sila anywhere but not in an INC church.

At kung until now INC pa rin siya, meaning- sumasamba pa rin sya huwebes at linggo. But later on, malalaman pa rin ang tunay niyang estado, siya ay maaalis sa Iglesia o matitiwalag.



Thanks for your reply sis Beng01.

Naiintindihan ko yung concern about the life of another person (kung sinasaktan ng asawa mas mabuti nga siguro na maghiwalay).

How about kung wala naman physical violence, the spouse is a non-INC and your member is originally an INC (in short alam nyang mali na magpakasal sa non-INC pero nagpakasal pa rin sya) what happens?

No violence, the spouse gives freedom to INC member to attend pagsamba, what then?

Thanks in advance for your reply sis. :)

abbina

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2012, 10:02:59 am »
Good morning! Question lang, what will happen if an INC member na guy ay nakabuntis ng non-INC member?

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2012, 10:24:07 am »
Hi sis Abbina, matitiwalag si INC guy :-(

abbina

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2012, 11:37:35 am »
Thanks, Sis!

millie07

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #206 on: May 31, 2012, 05:49:42 pm »
Hello Sis Beng. Good afternoon! First of all I want to commend you for making this thread. It really helped me a lot because it answered some of my questions. These past few months I've been looking for someone to talk to about the INC. I've known only a few INC people around me and we're not that really close so that's why I couldn't discuss with them my situation and what I want to know. Here, I believe I just landed at the right place.  :)

Let me share you my story...

I am a Catholic. Studied in Catholic schools. Go to mass every Sunday. But I am not really the "sarado katoliko" type. I am just a typical church-goer with faith.

Iglesia ni Cristo. That big church along Commonwealth with "patusok-tusok" design as how I refer to it when I was a kid. I've first known it through my babysitter when I was still a kid. I remember, it was a Thursday afternoon, she was ironing her dress. I asked her why wear a dress and she told me it was their dress code. "If you went to church not in dress, they will scold you." She also borrowed money from me because she was really pocket-empty at that time. So I told her I only have 5 peso (which is still a banknote 5 peso bill that time) in my wallet. She told me that would do as long as she had something to give in. I asked why. Then again, she told me "If you went to church without something to give in, they will scold you.". That moment brought my young mind into forming an impression that Iglesia ni Cristo is really an organized and strict congregation. When you were a kid, the word "scold" was something you are really scared of. I took that "fear" until I grew up. And so, I told myself that Iglesia ni Cristo was something I wouldn't dare to touch. For me, it was, somewhat strange. I even had this to myself "Basta 'pag na-inlove ako, huwag lang sa Iglesia (member)."

Until one day, I met this guy. I met him through mutual friends, his office mates. When he was introduced to me, I was already told that he was going to resign from work because he will study... to become a minister. I just had this "Ahh ok." reaction. He is an Iglesia ni Cristo member that's why I wasn't that much interested. It was ordinary. I think I looked like a snob pa nga at that time...

Then he sat in my front with a table across us. I was looking at what he was doing and then I glanced at him. I saw him already looking at me. I looked away and started to feel uncomfortable. I could feel and see through my peripheral vision that he was still staring. I feel like I was pierced by his looks... I've never seen a look such as that before.. And so I looked again at him to see if he was still staring. And I was right. I caught him still looking. At this time, I got really uncomfortable. Sobrang ilang na ako talaga. I don't like being stared that's why I easily became paranoid at that time. I was kinda pissed so I bid goodbye to our friends. I think i was really suplada at that time... :( I regret my action afterwards.  That was our first meeting. Nothing special. Ordinary. But I couldn't forget his look.. Up to now. :)

So, by a rare chance, we had this out-of-town trip with his officemates.  I was really "iwas" at him.. Until suddenly, with a gradual twist of something I couldn't explain what it was, I didn't know why, where, how, but I often found myself looking at him. I still caught him stealing glances to me. Little by little, I was starting to enjoy his company... Throughout our trip, he was my "partner" . We were together more often. I started to feel comfortable with him. I wanted him beside me. And during our trip, I was starting to know him more... We have many things in common. As I was getting to know him, I had this strange feeling... He has these qualities I've been searching for in a guy... He is the type of guy I've been looking for...

And one of my worst fears came in.. Me falling in to an Iglesia guy...

I didn't know why but I really discarded the thought of him being INC. I was turned upside down! I ate my previous words. I suddenly have this "I don't care kung Iglesia ka pa. Kung magkaiba man ang religion natin.." feeling. I was really changed. Not knowing, this encounter was the beginning of a spiritual examination in me. :)

When I got back in Manila, I started to research right away about the Iglesia ni Cristo.  I even had this moment where I find laughing at myself because I couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't believe myself I was digging for INC matters. Something I told myself I wouldn't dare to talk about. I found myself watching shows in Net 25. Watching "Landas ng Buhay", "Pag-asa, Pananampalataya, at Pag-ibig", "INC and the Bible", "Church News" etc. At first I was in denial. But I couldn't hide the fact that I am enjoying the shows. And up to now, I am still watching. :) Little by little, my mind is opening for the INC.

When I was arranging my mom's office area, I found my bible I've been looking for for years. Underneath it was a Pasugo. Knowing my mom, she's not open to other religions. That's why I was really wondering how the magazine landed there. Inside the magazine was an article about the BEM graduates... I thought about him. At that time, I had this strong feeling that God was directing me to him and him directing me to God. I believe that this is all happening for me to become closer to God. I am not really a madasalin person. But now, I find myself praying and reading the bible a lot. That guy made a big impact on me. These past few weeks, I've been contemplating a lot about my faith. I want answers. I want to be more closer to God. I want to be active and become part of a community with faith. I want to be useful for the Lord.

One time, I asked my mom.. "Ma, what if, kunwari, what if lang ah. Mainlove ako sa isang guy na hindi Catholic tapos ganun din siya, mahal na mahal niya din ako. Okay lang ba sa inyo?" I was surprised by her answer. "Nasa sa iyo yan." Napangiti talaga ako Sis Beng. Because all this time, I thought my mom was a close-minded person when it comes to religion. Then she asked me. "Si ____ ba yan?" I just smiled and was surprised kasi bakit niya alam na siya! Mothers really know their daughters. Wala ka talagang maitatago sa mga nanay.

Yes I admit. At first, I was into INC because of the INC guy that I have my special attentions to. But after researching and watching INC shows, it is getting more than that. Actually now, I really want to attend worship services. I want to experience it. I want to know more. There are two locals near our place. I am just shy. If only INC guy will invite me, I will say yes right away... :)

And now sis Beng, I am still contemplating. I believe that God has reasons behind everything that's why these are happening to me. Ang dami kong natutunan sa experience na ito Sis Beng. Sometimes, you really don't know where God will lead you. Basta ang importante, those experiences will make your faith stronger and you grow more close to Him. :)

I will never ever forget this guy. Sa kanya ko lang na-encounter yung ganitong feeling. Siya lang yung guy na nakilala ko na malapit sa Diyos. Nasobrahan pa nga eh.. Hahaha. I am supportive on his new undertaking but he doesn't know. I am really happy for him. I will really really really miss him. Tomorrow will be his last day in the office. And maybe also the last day we will get to see each other.... I have problems with saying goodbye. Sigh. I don't know how to say goodbye. Pag nag-aral na siya di ko na siya makikita. Pag naging ministro na siya, mas lalo ko na siyang di makikita. Paano po ba ang pagmiministro sa INC?

Hindi naman na ako nageexpect Sis Beng. Tanggap kong mag-miministro siya. Pero kung ipagkakaloob ng Diyos ang pagkakataon na magtatagpo muli ang landas namin, hinding-hindi ko na palalampasin yun dahil I know si God ang nasa likod nun pag nangyari yun... :) 


Thank you for your time reading this story of mine.
God bless us all! :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:13:34 am by millie07 »

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2012, 04:54:44 pm »
^ God is mysterious talaga sis. Ako dib ng una ayoko sa inc eh 2 ex ko yun inc yun 1 pa nga sinama ako sa kapilya nila ng di ako handa di ako sinabihan ayun nagalit talaga ako deep inside me naiinis talaga ako kasi bakit sinasama ako sa ibang religion ng di ko alam. He was a fling lang naman after a month naghiwalay din kami.

Ito naman sa hubs ko ngayon i knew him since i was 16 or 17 phone pal ko siya pero nakilala ko siya through a chatmate din. Friends kami ng una kaso habang nagtatagal naiinis na ko sakanya there were so many times na dapat magkikita kami (both kami may kalive-in pero ayaw namin umamin nun) pero hindi natutuloy, on and off paguusap namin nakausap ko lang siya ulit after a year na ng buntis ako sakto naman kasi preggy ako nun naguguluhan ako kasi ayaw ko ituloy pero cnonvince niya ko na ituloy (eversince mas ginalang niya ako kasi nanay na daw ako hehe)  ayun nagkausap lang kami ng nanganak ininvite ko siya sa binyag pero di nanaman siya nakapunta. Pachat chat lang kami webcam webcam ( nakalimutan ko sabihin na since nakilala ko siya hindi ko alam real name niya or ano itsura niya haha lokaret ako noh?)

ayun nagkausap lang kami ulit bg naghiwalay kami ng ex ko siya lang nasandalan ko siya lang kausap ko almost 24 hours a day hehe after a month nagkita kami (which is hindi ko inaasahan) siya nagpunya sa house namin may nagpupush daw sakanya na magpunta na ( baka nga yun na ang right time na punapayag si God na magkita kami) everything else followed  na.

Hindi pa ko naging open sa inc before as in naiinis ako sakanila (nasabi ko nga yun sa ibang post ko) pero hindi sumuko si hubs siya na mismo naghintay para si God ang tumawag sakin. Sa dami ng problema na napagdaanan namin mga word of God lang shnshare ni hubs sakin at yun ang nagpapagaan ng loob ko. Isinuko ko lahat kay God at unti unti naayos na ang buhay namin.

Si hubs magbabalik loob na siya habang ako nagpapadoktrina sana nga pwede niya isabay ang pagbabalik loob at maihandog namin ang 2 babies namin. Masaya ako kasi binuksan ni God ang mga mata ko
Madami siyang miracle na ginawa for us as in super thankful ako


^sisMillie syempre kelangan gumawa ka din ng part mo. Ask mo si guy tungkol sa inc i am sure happy siya na ishare ang mga nalalaman niya, ask God for signs sis nung in doubt din ako i ask God for signs at lahat nangyari :)

cancer0626

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2012, 08:30:19 pm »
hi girls... i'm sorry kung nag register ako dito pero ask ko [textspeak!] kung pano mag paconvert sa inc? i like a girl kya [textspeak!] inc sya, i'm willing na mag paconvert kung yan lang ang paraan para maging ok kami

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #209 on: June 03, 2012, 01:11:20 am »
^ kubg magpapaconvert ka make sure na ang reason is yun ang pinaniniwalaan mo

akosibulinggay

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2012, 06:41:53 pm »
^^ pwede kang pumunta sa pinakamalapit na kapilya sa inyo  :)

janix athena

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #211 on: June 05, 2012, 12:29:49 am »
Hi sis janix, no problemo.

Kung nagpakasal si non INC kay INC, I am sure nagpakasal sila anywhere but not in an INC church.

At kung until now INC pa rin siya, meaning- sumasamba pa rin sya huwebes at linggo. But later on, malalaman pa rin ang tunay niyang estado, siya ay maaalis sa Iglesia o matitiwalag.

Thanks sis. If I'm not mistaken, mukhang INC lang yata ang religion na nagti-tiwalag ng member. This is similar to the Catholic church during Spanish colonialism sa Pinas, ang tawag ay excommunicado. Pero ngayon hindi na rin nila ito pina-practice.

If you don't mind sis Beng, since INC's teachings are based on what you read in the Bible, is there any verse supporting the practice of "pagtakwil" sa isang member who don't follow rules?

Kasi si Jesus Christ handa nyang iwanan ang 99 tupa para hanapin ang isang tupang naliligaw. Bakit ang isang myembro nyo na "naliligaw" ay itinatakwil?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #212 on: June 05, 2012, 04:55:36 am »
^ itatakwil is different naman sis from tiwalag. kasi kung tiwalag na siya pwede naman siya magbalik loob.

janix athena

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2012, 11:03:33 am »
Oh ok, pardon my ignorance sis. Ano nga ba ang ibig sabihin kapag na-tiwalag ang member? Para sa inyo ba hindi na sya mapupunta sa heaven kasi revoked ang privileges nya? Meaning hindi sya tatanggapin kapag nagsimba sya, etc?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #214 on: June 05, 2012, 11:35:45 am »
Alam ko tatanggapin naman pag sumamba kasi pwede din sumamba ang hindi inc (correct me if i am wrong po)
Tiwalag sis is tanggal na yata sa pagiging inc member  pero hindi naman matitiwalag without non sense reasons.  si Jesus lang makakapagsabi sis kung sino ang maliligtas. Hindi naman porket inc maliligtas na. Depende pa din sa tao

janix athena

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2012, 11:54:21 am »
Oh, so mukhang wala naman talagang effect na matiwalag kasi pwede pa rin sumamba and all?

I agree with you na si Jesus lang ang makakapagsabi kung sino ang saved at hindi. I got this impression lang na INC thinks if you are not an INC you wont be saved kasi they call non-INC "sanlibutan".


Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2012, 12:09:07 pm »
Hi sis Janix. Thank you for your this inquiry  :-D

Again, I am not a preacher here, pero I will explain with all my might.

Kapag natiwalag ang member sa INC, it means wala na siyang karapatan for the priviledges and you are right. In our term, kapag dumating ang judgement day, kapag dumating ang araw ng Paghuhukom at nasumpungan siyang hindi na kay Cristo at hindi na kaanib sa kanyang Iglesia o kawan/natiwalag - hindi siya maliligtas. Again we have bible verses to support that.

What is the reason for this? Only those who are worthy ang maliligtas.
Who are the worthy? Iyon ang mga tunay na sumusunod kay Cristo at tunay na nagliligkod sa Panginoong Diyos. (Again we have bible verses for that).

Yes it is true na God will judge our ways and thru our hearts, He knows who are karapatdapat na maging Kanya.

We know life here is not fair. But Almighty God is very fair and just.
He knows kung sino ang mga karapat dapat iligtas.

Sorry sis napahaba.

I know my explanation is not acceptable to you, but this is the truth. I suggest na you may also do religion searching if you are comparing.

Also, you may attend INC woship services near you.

You may also browse a link about INC : http://www.iglesianicristo.ws/
 


 
Oh ok, pardon my ignorance sis. Ano nga ba ang ibig sabihin kapag na-tiwalag ang member? Para sa inyo ba hindi na sya mapupunta sa heaven kasi revoked ang privileges nya? Meaning hindi sya tatanggapin kapag nagsimba sya, etc?

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #217 on: June 05, 2012, 12:12:33 pm »
Hi sis Janix,

it is true also na once matiwalag sa INC ang isang member, maari siyang magbalik loob.

It is true na God always give us another chance.


Oh, so mukhang wala naman talagang effect na matiwalag kasi pwede pa rin sumamba and all?

I agree with you na si Jesus lang ang makakapagsabi kung sino ang saved at hindi. I got this impression lang na INC thinks if you are not an INC you wont be saved kasi they call non-INC "sanlibutan".



janix athena

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #218 on: June 05, 2012, 12:46:12 pm »
Thanks for your reply sis Bengo1. You're right, I still don't agree with you but that's ok. We cannot expect everyone to have the same beliefs in this world. Meron ka bang verse na pwedeng ipang-tapat sa 1 Corinthians 7: 12-14. Kasi for me sobrang straightfroward na nito at si Apostle Paul na ang nagsabi. Now meron pa kayang modern day preacher who knows better than Paul? If someone claims his answers are truer than apostle Paul's, I'd run away, fast.

Sana yung verse na iko-quote mo hindi yung pinagdugtong dugtong na verse, kasi kapag na-edit na from different books eh naiiba na ang kahulugan. :)

j a n i z

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #219 on: June 05, 2012, 12:47:02 pm »
kinilabutan ako sa story ni sis millie. naramdaman ko may guide yun story mo. goodluck sis. sana kahit di pa kayo magkita ulit ni guy, matry mo sa INC. pwede ka naman sumamba kahit wala invitation. madami ka pwede pagtanungan sa kapilya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close