watch now

Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo  (Read 171194 times)

janix athena

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2012, 01:22:10 pm »
Sis millie07, I 'm happy that you are experiencing a spiritual thirst, which I hope will continue even if you don't end up with INC guy. Keep searching for the truth, and pray for the Holy Spirit's guidance to lead you to the right church, the right faith, to pastors/ministros/priests who will teach the truth. Mararamdaman mo naman ang leading ni God, as long as you are open to His guidance.

I was once in your shoes, at the time I already had a strong faith, nakakapagbasa na ako ng Bible so my search was not "blind". If I hear a doctrine na hindi tugma sa nasa Bible I know to separate the grain from the chaffe.

A few things I can share with you about joining INC, from my experience.

1. They will not let you read the Bible on your own. Kailangan may ministrong nagtuturo sayo from what THEY have studied kasi kapag ikaw lang ang nag-aral you might misinterpret it daw.

2. For them Jesus Christ is not God. I don't know what your current belief is pero kung ok lang sayo to accept this teaching then ikaw ang mag-decide. But again, pray to God for discernment first.

3. If you marry a ministro you will not be allowed to have a career. Para sa bahay lang ang role mo.

4. If you have a lot of questions (like I did), the ministro might lose patience with you sa "doktrina" session kasi tao lang din sya at pwedeng maubos ang pasensya. They do not tolerate a difference in the interpretation of the Bible.

If this lifestyle will suit you, and you end up with the INC guy, I will be happy for your happiness. :)

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2012, 01:25:29 pm »
Hi sis millie07 good afternoon, thank you the compliment and we are glad na in some ways this thread gives you contentment to some of your questions, ang masasabi ko lang I think you are in love with him :-)

For me sis, I know it is hard na he is leaving for BEM, lalo na napalapit ang loob mo sa kanya.

But, I am glad because of your feelings with him, your heart leads you to know more about INC.

My suggestion is, if talagang naguguluhan ka, PRAY ka lang, Pray directly to HIM, to Almighty God, para gabayan ka with your decisions. If dumating ang time na gusto mo magpa convert sa INC, I really hope your reason is to find salvation and the truth, not just for the sake of converting.

Hello Sis Beng. Good afternoon! First of all I want to commend you for making this thread. It really helped me a lot because it answered some of my questions. These past few months I've been looking for someone to talk to about the INC. I've known only a few INC people around me and we're not that really close so that's why I couldn't discuss with them my situation and what I want to know. Here, I believe I just landed at the right place.  :)

Let me share you my story...

I am a Catholic. Studied in Catholic schools. Go to mass every Sunday. But I am not really the "sarado katoliko" type. I am just a typical church-goer with faith.

Iglesia ni Cristo. That big church along Commonwealth with "patusok-tusok" design as how I refer to it when I was a kid. I've first known it through my babysitter when I was still a kid. I remember, it was a Thursday afternoon, she was ironing her dress. I asked her why wear a dress and she told me it was their dress code. "If you went to church not in dress, they will scold you." She also borrowed money from me because she was really pocket-empty at that time. So I told her I only have 5 peso (which is still a banknote 5 peso bill that time) in my wallet. She told me that would do as long as she had something to give in. I asked why. Then again, she told me "If you went to church without something to give in, they will scold you.". That moment brought my young mind into forming an impression that Iglesia ni Cristo is really an organized and strict congregation. When you were a kid, the word "scold" was something you are really scared of. I took that "fear" until I grew up. And so, I told myself that Iglesia ni Cristo was something I wouldn't dare to touch. For me, it was, somewhat strange. I even had this to myself "Basta 'pag na-inlove ako, huwag lang sa Iglesia (member)."

Until one day, I met this guy. I met him through mutual friends, his office mates. When he was introduced to me, I was already told that he was going to resign from work because he will study... to become a minister. I just had this "Ahh ok." reaction. He is an Iglesia ni Cristo member that's why I wasn't that much interested. It was ordinary. I think I looked like a snob pa nga at that time...

Then he sat in my front with a table across us. I was looking at what he was doing and then I glanced at him. I saw him already looking at me. I looked away and started to feel uncomfortable. I could feel and see through my peripheral vision that he was still staring. I feel like I was pierced by his looks... I've never seen a look such as that before.. And so I looked again at him to see if he was still staring. And I was right. I caught him still looking. At this time, I got really uncomfortable. Sobrang ilang na ako talaga. I don't like being stared that's why I easily became paranoid at that time. I was kinda pissed so I bid goodbye to our friends. I think i was really suplada at that time... :( I regret my action afterwards.  That was our first meeting. Nothing special. Ordinary. But I couldn't forget his look.. Up to now. :)

So, by a rare chance, we had this out-of-town trip with his officemates.  I was really "iwas" at him.. Until suddenly, with a gradual twist of something I couldn't explain what it was, I didn't know why, where, how, but I often found myself looking at him. I still caught him stealing glances to me. Little by little, I was starting to enjoy his company... Throughout our trip, he was my "partner" . We were together more often. I started to feel comfortable with him. I wanted him beside me. And during our trip, I was starting to know him more... We have many things in common. As I was getting to know him, I had this strange feeling... He has these qualities I've been searching for in a guy... He is the type of guy I've been looking for...

And one of my worst fears came in.. Me falling in to an Iglesia guy...

I didn't know why but I really discarded the thought of him being INC. I was turned upside down! I ate my previous words. I suddenly have this "I don't care kung Iglesia ka pa. Kung magkaiba man ang religion natin.." feeling. I was really changed. Not knowing, this encounter was the beginning of a spiritual examination in me. :)

When I got back in Manila, I started to research right away about the Iglesia ni Cristo.  I even had this moment where I find laughing at myself because I couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't believe myself I was digging for INC matters. Something I told myself I wouldn't dare to talk about. I found myself watching shows in Net 25. Watching "Landas ng Buhay", "Pag-asa, Pananampalataya, at Pag-ibig", "INC and the Bible", "Church News" etc. At first I was in denial. But I couldn't hide the fact that I am enjoying the shows. And up to now, I am still watching. :) Little by little, my mind is opening for the INC.

When I was arranging my mom's office area, I found my bible I've been looking for for years. Underneath it was a Pasugo. Knowing my mom, she's not open to other religions. That's why I was really wondering how the magazine landed there. Inside the magazine was an article about the BEM graduates... I thought about him. At that time, I had this strong feeling that God was directing me to him and him directing me to God. I believe that this is all happening for me to become closer to God. I am not really a madasalin person. But now, I find myself praying and reading the bible a lot. That guy made a big impact on me. These past few weeks, I've been contemplating a lot about my faith. I want answers. I want to be more closer to God. I want to be active and become part of a community with faith. I want to be useful for the Lord.

One time, I asked my mom.. "Ma, what if, kunwari, what if lang ah. Mainlove ako sa isang guy na hindi Catholic tapos ganun din siya, mahal na mahal niya din ako. Okay lang ba sa inyo?" I was surprised by her answer. "Nasa sa iyo yan." Napangiti talaga ako Sis Beng. Because all this time, I thought my mom was a close-minded person when it comes to religion. Then she asked me. "Si ____ ba yan?" I just smiled and was surprised kasi bakit niya alam na siya! Mothers really know their daughters. Wala ka talagang maitatago sa mga nanay.

Yes I admit. At first, I was into INC because of the INC guy that I have my special attentions to. But after researching and watching INC shows, it is getting more than that. Actually now, I really want to attend worship services. I want to experience it. I want to know more. There are two locals near our place. I am just shy. If only INC guy will invite me, I will say yes right away... :)

And now sis Beng, I am still contemplating. I believe that God has reasons behind everything that's why these are happening to me. Ang dami kong natutunan sa experience na ito Sis Beng. Sometimes, you really don't know where God will lead you. Basta ang importante, those experiences will make your faith stronger and you grow more close to Him. :)

I will never ever forget this guy. Sa kanya ko lang na-encounter yung ganitong feeling. Siya lang yung guy na nakilala ko na malapit sa Diyos. Nasobrahan pa nga eh.. Hahaha. I am supportive on his new undertaking but he doesn't know. I am really happy for him. I will really really really miss him. Tomorrow will be his last day in the office. And maybe also the last day we will get to see each other.... I have problems with saying goodbye. Sigh. I don't know how to say goodbye. Pag nag-aral na siya di ko na siya makikita. Pag naging ministro na siya, mas lalo ko na siyang di makikita. Paano po ba ang pagmiministro sa INC?

Hindi naman na ako nageexpect Sis Beng. Tanggap kong mag-miministro siya. Pero kung ipagkakaloob ng Diyos ang pagkakataon na magtatagpo muli ang landas namin, hinding-hindi ko na palalampasin yun dahil I know si God ang nasa likod nun pag nangyari yun... :) 


Thank you for your time reading this story of mine.
God bless us all! :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:29:48 pm by Beng01 »

janix athena

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2012, 09:52:14 pm »
Hi Sis Beng. I'm still waiting for those verses. Hope you can share them with me. :)

I'm waiting to see a verse that would say it is right to "disown" or "itiwalag" a member if he chooses to marry a non-believer. Which would be directly contradicting this verse below:

1 Corinthians 7: 12-14
New International Version 1984
To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

janix athena

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2012, 01:43:15 am »
Also, I am putting an empahsis on this : Lahat ng na explain ko saiyo ay narinig ko sa mga bible studies, and our bible studies are explained to us by ministers, pastors, manggagawa using the universal bible.

Oo nga pala I forgot. Which leads me to the reason I will never join INC, because they do not allow you to have your own mind to study the Bible for yourself alongside the Bible studies and preachings, so you can determine whether a doctrine is still true or not.

Relying entirely on another person for your understanding of God is dangerous in my opinion. What if at some point the teaching becomes erroneous? No one will know, because all the teachings get filtered down by one source in the first place. It becomes a case of the blind leading the blind. Even if the ministro is sincere in his preaching, a sincere person preaching an erroneous doctrine will still have the same effect.

But I believe, sis Beng, that you sincerely want my soul to be saved. That's why at the end of your every reply you say

(If lang na you want to know further, you may walk in to our Iglesia Ni Cristo church near your place and inquire).  :)

which I have already done, 3 times in a one-on-one doktrina with a ministro who raised his voice because I kept saying God the Father, instead of just "God". Tsk tsk.

You believe the INC is the only church that can save souls. I believe souls are saved when the person accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I know where I stand because I have read it in the Bible

1 Peter 3:15
but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect

In this thread, whatever our religion, we have the same goal, and that is to grow deeper in our knowledge of God. I believe He sees our hearts and is pleased that we long for Him. In His perfect time He will answer our questions, but in this life I'm afraid our minds will never have the capacity to know Him completely. He is just infinitely bigger than our minds can ever grasp.

1 Corinthians 13:12 says:
Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

So I rest my case. Sis Beng probably won't give me the verses anyway because as she had clarified, she does not read those verses herself.

Let's continue on with our sincere quest for God.

PS: I wish you a happy wedding sis Beng. :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:50:05 am by janix athena »

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2012, 10:22:54 am »
Hi sis Janix, I am contemplating on what I am going to reply to your inquiry,

I'm waiting to see a verse that would say it is right to "disown" or "itiwalag" a member if he chooses to marry a non-believer. Which would be directly contradicting this verse below:

1 Corinthians 7: 12-14
New International Version 1984
To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.


Actually we also have an answer to that, but I dont have an idea which verse on what testament to show.

We also have an explanation why- an ordinary INC member like me dont directly read bible per se and why we rely thru what are taught to us, it is a different topic naman LOL.

I am very impressed sa mga bible verses na alam mo and it seems you read the bible and you know what to ask. I wish I can answer all your inquiries pero not thru myself, but again with the help of an INC minister.

I admire you sis Janix dahil you tried to know the INC further by really attending our bible studies before. The thirst for the truth is there.

By the way, I also do hope I'll have a happy wedding. Thank you sis :)






calistamom

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2012, 11:13:40 am »
Hi sis millie,just wanna share my stories with u,same [textspeak!] na meron ginamait ang AMA para makilala ntin siya.Wayback 2006,im working as supv sa isang BPO,i had this 2 agents who were INC, sa sobrang loaded ng work namin,we need OT but this 2 agent,insisted na uuwi na sila at may pagsamba,papasok na lang daw sila kht 5am basta kelangan nila umuwi,i told them hindi puwede!kelangan natin matapos ito, but still, iniinsist nila hindi sila pwede lumiban  sa pagsamba,i even told them pwede naman sa ibang araw.?!..but still co policies pag away mg OT,di pwede pilitan [textspeak!].so ayun nakauwi sila at tinupad namn nila yung 5 am na andun sila at tinapos yung naiwan kinagabihan.

Then i notice ambabait nila,they were actually 4 inc,the 2 are messenger ,actually mgpipinsan sila 4.Then
one time, nakikinig ako ng calls ng mga agent then yung isang inc messenger ,ang kulit2 ang ingay ,so
sabi ko,dito ka, mag preach k,unintentionally,nahooked [textspeak!] q,yung curiosity ko bakit ba pinagpapalit nila yung trabaho sa pagsamba,bakit ang babait nila?,hehe hanggang isang araw i asked then isama nila ako
sa pagsamba,magmamasid lang ako,then i just found myself  naka dress andun sa harap ng INC church sa amin,asking yung isang Diyakono,kung puwede ba ako pumasok sa kapilya,makikinig lang

To make the story short,naconvert ako and baptized dec 1 2007,unexplainable ang feeling,i cried out sobra.At sis dito ko n meet ang husband ko which is schoolmate ko nung highschool and now we are happily married   ;) :D


Hello Sis Beng. Good afternoon! First of all I want to commend you for making this thread. It really helped me a lot because it answered some of my questions. These past few months I've been looking for someone to talk to about the INC. I've known only a few INC people around me and we're not that really close so that's why I couldn't discuss with them my situation and what I want to know. Here, I believe I just landed at the right place.  :)

Let me share you my story...

I am a Catholic. Studied in Catholic schools. Go to mass every Sunday. But I am not really the "sarado katoliko" type. I am just a typical church-goer with faith.

Iglesia ni Cristo. That big church along Commonwealth with "patusok-tusok" design as how I refer to it when I was a kid. I've first known it through my babysitter when I was still a kid. I remember, it was a Thursday afternoon, she was ironing her dress. I asked her why wear a dress and she told me it was their dress code. "If you went to church not in dress, they will scold you." She also borrowed money from me because she was really pocket-empty at that time. So I told her I only have 5 peso (which is still a banknote 5 peso bill that time) in my wallet. She told me that would do as long as she had something to give in. I asked why. Then again, she told me "If you went to church without something to give in, they will scold you.". That moment brought my young mind into forming an impression that Iglesia ni Cristo is really an organized and strict congregation. When you were a kid, the word "scold" was something you are really scared of. I took that "fear" until I grew up. And so, I told myself that Iglesia ni Cristo was something I wouldn't dare to touch. For me, it was, somewhat strange. I even had this to myself "Basta 'pag na-inlove ako, huwag lang sa Iglesia (member)."

Until one day, I met this guy. I met him through mutual friends, his office mates. When he was introduced to me, I was already told that he was going to resign from work because he will study... to become a minister. I just had this "Ahh ok." reaction. He is an Iglesia ni Cristo member that's why I wasn't that much interested. It was ordinary. I think I looked like a snob pa nga at that time...

Then he sat in my front with a table across us. I was looking at what he was doing and then I glanced at him. I saw him already looking at me. I looked away and started to feel uncomfortable. I could feel and see through my peripheral vision that he was still staring. I feel like I was pierced by his looks... I've never seen a look such as that before.. And so I looked again at him to see if he was still staring. And I was right. I caught him still looking. At this time, I got really uncomfortable. Sobrang ilang na ako talaga. I don't like being stared that's why I easily became paranoid at that time. I was kinda pissed so I bid goodbye to our friends. I think i was really suplada at that time... :( I regret my action afterwards.  That was our first meeting. Nothing special. Ordinary. But I couldn't forget his look.. Up to now. :)

So, by a rare chance, we had this out-of-town trip with his officemates.  I was really "iwas" at him.. Until suddenly, with a gradual twist of something I couldn't explain what it was, I didn't know why, where, how, but I often found myself looking at him. I still caught him stealing glances to me. Little by little, I was starting to enjoy his company... Throughout our trip, he was my "partner" . We were together more often. I started to feel comfortable with him. I wanted him beside me. And during our trip, I was starting to know him more... We have many things in common. As I was getting to know him, I had this strange feeling... He has these qualities I've been searching for in a guy... He is the type of guy I've been looking for...

And one of my worst fears came in.. Me falling in to an Iglesia guy...

I didn't know why but I really discarded the thought of him being INC. I was turned upside down! I ate my previous words. I suddenly have this "I don't care kung Iglesia ka pa. Kung magkaiba man ang religion natin.." feeling. I was really changed. Not knowing, this encounter was the beginning of a spiritual examination in me. :)

When I got back in Manila, I started to research right away about the Iglesia ni Cristo.  I even had this moment where I find laughing at myself because I couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't believe myself I was digging for INC matters. Something I told myself I wouldn't dare to talk about. I found myself watching shows in Net 25. Watching "Landas ng Buhay", "Pag-asa, Pananampalataya, at Pag-ibig", "INC and the Bible", "Church News" etc. At first I was in denial. But I couldn't hide the fact that I am enjoying the shows. And up to now, I am still watching. :) Little by little, my mind is opening for the INC.

When I was arranging my mom's office area, I found my bible I've been looking for for years. Underneath it was a Pasugo. Knowing my mom, she's not open to other religions. That's why I was really wondering how the magazine landed there. Inside the magazine was an article about the BEM graduates... I thought about him. At that time, I had this strong feeling that God was directing me to him and him directing me to God. I believe that this is all happening for me to become closer to God. I am not really a madasalin person. But now, I find myself praying and reading the bible a lot. That guy made a big impact on me. These past few weeks, I've been contemplating a lot about my faith. I want answers. I want to be more closer to God. I want to be active and become part of a community with faith. I want to be useful for the Lord.

One time, I asked my mom.. "Ma, what if, kunwari, what if lang ah. Mainlove ako sa isang guy na hindi Catholic tapos ganun din siya, mahal na mahal niya din ako. Okay lang ba sa inyo?" I was surprised by her answer. "Nasa sa iyo yan." Napangiti talaga ako Sis Beng. Because all this time, I thought my mom was a close-minded person when it comes to religion. Then she asked me. "Si ____ ba yan?" I just smiled and was surprised kasi bakit niya alam na siya! Mothers really know their daughters. Wala ka talagang maitatago sa mga nanay.

Yes I admit. At first, I was into INC because of the INC guy that I have my special attentions to. But after researching and watching INC shows, it is getting more than that. Actually now, I really want to attend worship services. I want to experience it. I want to know more. There are two locals near our place. I am just shy. If only INC guy will invite me, I will say yes right away... :)

And now sis Beng, I am still contemplating. I believe that God has reasons behind everything that's why these are happening to me. Ang dami kong natutunan sa experience na ito Sis Beng. Sometimes, you really don't know where God will lead you. Basta ang importante, those experiences will make your faith stronger and you grow more close to Him. :)

I will never ever forget this guy. Sa kanya ko lang na-encounter yung ganitong feeling. Siya lang yung guy na nakilala ko na malapit sa Diyos. Nasobrahan pa nga eh.. Hahaha. I am supportive on his new undertaking but he doesn't know. I am really happy for him. I will really really really miss him. Tomorrow will be his last day in the office. And maybe also the last day we will get to see each other.... I have problems with saying goodbye. Sigh. I don't know how to say goodbye. Pag nag-aral na siya di ko na siya makikita. Pag naging ministro na siya, mas lalo ko na siyang di makikita. Paano po ba ang pagmiministro sa INC?

Hindi naman na ako nageexpect Sis Beng. Tanggap kong mag-miministro siya. Pero kung ipagkakaloob ng Diyos ang pagkakataon na magtatagpo muli ang landas namin, hinding-hindi ko na palalampasin yun dahil I know si God ang nasa likod nun pag nangyari yun... :) 


Thank you for your time reading this story of mine.
God bless us all! :)

Zasha

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2012, 04:07:52 am »
Hi mga sis..meron bang taga uae dito sharjah area? may itatanong lang po ako..thanks :D

diane04

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2012, 04:54:38 am »
Sis Diane po from SG. Nice thread here sis Beng.

@ Sis Janix: Actually we are allowed to read the bible, we also have bible in our houses, we can run through the verses being taught during worship services, etc. What may differ us from born again christians is that we are not allowed to rely on our own knowledge in interpreting the verses in the bible. Yes we may also do sharing but to act as preaching and to solely rely on our own interpretations as per the teaching is not right and can mislead you. Understanding the teachings by heart and living guided by them is far more better than reading the bible everyday yet still being blinded. As closing, wag po sana tayong maging sarcastic sa ating pagbibigay ng kuru-kuro. There are people here who are sincere in knowing the truth and not debating. Maging friendly thread po sana ito para sa lahat :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:22:58 am by diane04 »

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #228 on: July 12, 2012, 11:52:56 am »
Thank you sis Diane :-)

It is a pleasure keeping this thread :-)

Sis Diane po from SG. Nice thread here sis Beng.

@ Sis Janix: Actually we are allowed to read the bible, we also have bible in our houses, we can run through the verses being taught during worship services, etc. What may differ us from born again christians is that we are not allowed to rely on our own knowledge in interpreting the verses in the bible. Yes we may also do sharing but to act as preaching and to solely rely on our own interpretations as per the teaching is not right and can mislead you. Understanding the teachings by heart and living guided by them is far more better than reading the bible everyday yet still being blinded. As closing, wag po sana tayong maging sarcastic sa ating pagbibigay ng kuru-kuro. There are people here who are sincere in knowing the truth and not debating. Maging friendly thread po sana ito para sa lahat :)

lenierose928

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #229 on: July 27, 2012, 10:14:32 am »
Happy 98th anniversary mga kapatid! :-*

JayLan

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #230 on: July 27, 2012, 10:32:20 am »
Happy 98th Anniversary sa lahat ng mga kapatid sa INC =)

mizzybebz

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #231 on: August 04, 2012, 03:16:24 pm »
Mga sis around Taguig area, saan po ba ang kapilya? Lumipat kasi ko sa condo, hindi ko alam saan sasamba.  :-\ TIA!

prettygurl00001

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #232 on: August 04, 2012, 06:06:35 pm »
Hi sisses, sorry if this is off-topic. I am in need of a house helper, gusto namin ni hubby Iglesia Ni Cristo. Baka meron sa inyo may kakilala na puede nyo ma-recommend? Actually house helper/dog nanny sya.

lenierose928

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2012, 05:35:55 pm »
Mga sis around Taguig area, saan po ba ang kapilya? Lumipat kasi ko sa condo, hindi ko alam saan sasamba.  :-\ TIA!

sis san sa taguig? dito kami sa bcda sa may c5 petron kung malapit ka dun, sa lokal ng pinagsama ka patala. malapit sa marinold. sakay ka trike sabihin mu hatid ka sa kapilya ng inc.

mizzybebz

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2012, 08:40:04 pm »
^ Yep sis, sa Cypress Towers ako katabi rin C5 Petron. How much yung trike sis?
Saka anong araw saka oras yung mga pagsamba sis?
Thank youuuuu.  :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:43:06 pm by mizzybebz »

lenierose928

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #235 on: August 08, 2012, 09:00:37 am »
^pag special sis 40 pesos. familiar ka dun sa overpass sa may mrb sis? un malapit sa petron? mejo malapit na un dun. sabihin mu lang sa trike iglesia ni cristo sa may pinagsama. un malapit kamu sa marinold. pm mu ko sis kung di mu mahanap. i'll give u my contact number para imeet kita and hatid sa kapilya. eto mga pagsamba sis

wed - 6:45pm
thurs - 5:45am; 3PM; 7:45PM
sat - 5:45pm
sun - 6:45 am; 9:45am; 2:45pm

agahan mu lang sis kasi maliit lang ang kapilya at mabilis mapuno.

akosibulinggay

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #236 on: August 08, 2012, 11:12:28 pm »
^ Yep sis, sa Cypress Towers ako katabi rin C5 Petron. How much yung trike sis?
Saka anong araw saka oras yung mga pagsamba sis?
Thank youuuuu.  :)

sis dati din akong taga bcda, sa lokal naman ako ng ususan, dun medyo malaki ng konti kesa sa pinagsama, ang pinagsama kasi parang bahay lang.. sumasamba din ako before sa pinagsama 25 pesos lang ibayad mo hehe, sa ususan naman 40 pesos talaga kasi mga 5minutes din pag ngtricycle.. pede ka din sa guadalupe, dun malaki din at madami oras ng pagsamba  :)

mizzybebz

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2012, 01:17:28 am »
Hi sis lenierose928 and sis akosibulinggay.  :) I think pinakamalapit yung sa Lokal ng Pinagsama. Try ko na lang tapos, P25 lang ibayad ko. HAHA!  ;D Kapag pauwi, tricycle din? Or pwede mag-jeep?

lenierose928

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2012, 01:26:00 am »
^actually sis kung masipag ka pwede mu lakarin lang eh  :). Kami kasi lakad lang hehe, exercise na din :P. Tom, pag di maulan baka samba ko ng 3PM. Pero pag maulan 7:45 na ko samba ;)

akosibulinggay

  • Guest
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2012, 08:30:17 am »
^ ay oo nga yung hubby ko nilalakad din lang nya yun dati  :D, ako tricycle vice versa 25 lang tlg bayad.. mga 13minutes walk yun kung cypress towers ka lang sis..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close