watch now

Author Topic: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s  (Read 177762 times)

klengmorales

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #360 on: February 03, 2012, 07:06:33 pm »
27 here. recently single from 7 years relationship. hope to find a man who deserves my love and be loved *sigh*

culitte

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #361 on: February 10, 2012, 05:11:38 pm »
Single din po ako.. 30 yrs old.. T_T

hayzzz... i've been 2 failed relationships... preho akong pnagpalit after ng lahat lahat. T_T

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #362 on: February 19, 2012, 10:31:49 pm »
single at 27..turning 28. ayaw ko naman maging old maid. hopefully sana this will be my year.  ;)

purpleblush18

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #363 on: February 20, 2012, 03:38:37 pm »
single.. turning 27 sa wednesday.  im currently enjoying the freedom.  ito kasi yung talagang time na walang bf, walang steady suitor pero may mga nagpaparamdam naman.  i know im getting older, pero after all the failed relationships i had with my long term boyfriends, finally nakahinga ako ng maluwag.  pero syempre gusto ko rin magkaroon ng partner in life, kaya nga im not losing hope.  i know he is just there somewhere lang.,. hehe

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #364 on: February 22, 2012, 06:42:29 pm »
just turned 27, been into 2 failed relationships, ganito pala ang feeling ng single at sa ganitong age, minsan ok lang, minsan hindi, ayoko ding mapressure, kasi alam ko andyan lang siya sa tabi tabi, hehe, pasaway lang yung mga nakapaligid, kapag tinitease ka na nila, wahahaha

culitte

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #365 on: February 29, 2012, 10:41:37 am »
Huwow...  ang sarap namang dumalaw sa thread na to....

mas lalo akong na iinspired na maging single.. :D

culitte

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #366 on: February 29, 2012, 03:23:41 pm »
I'm 32 and still single. Just last Sunday, my mom's cousin was telling me that I should have a child already.  I am still enjoying the single life, being able to do what I want to do without thinking about a little person depending on me.  However, I do miss feeling kilig sometimes.  I miss having someone to text when I feel bad about work.  I miss having someone to cuddle. 

For some of our sisses here, their problem is they fall to easily, mine is I'm dense and guarded at the same time.  I don't put a lot of meaning into whatever it is a guy is doing for me.  Ayokong magmukhang feeling kasi.  My bestfriend has told me before that there were guys who wanted to ask me out, kaya lang natatakot sila sa kin for some reason (medyo strong daw kasi ako...).

Right now, I'm enjoying the single life, but I would also like to get back to the dating scene.  Haven't been out for a long time and feeling ko rusty na ako. LOL!  I'm not looking for anything serious, but I'm having a hard time meeting new people.

huwow.. astig po po ate... :D

lenjeearroyo24

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #367 on: June 20, 2012, 08:22:40 pm »
i've been single for 2 ***** nd so far there hasn't beeen anybody beating a path to my door..

dheive

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #368 on: June 22, 2012, 11:45:26 pm »
 single for a year ------ at this age dapat na ba matakot? lol

einah08

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #369 on: June 30, 2012, 05:01:23 am »
pajoin din.. :D

i'm also turning 30 this year.. a little pressured kasi most of my friends are already married.. pero hindi ko naman sya masyadong iniisip.. i just take one day at a time.. making myself busy with friends and work.. pero sana naman dumating na sya.. :P

monsterwil

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #370 on: July 01, 2012, 11:31:54 am »
hi to all, newbie here and single too turning 29 this july 4  :). I'm single for almost 3 or 4 years now and enjoying it. Cliche as they said it but it serves to me the saying "everything happens with a purpose". Dati kasi nakadepende lang yung social life ko kay bf kaya nung ngbreak din kami nahirapan ako magadjust kasi hirap ng lagi kang may kasama then bigla mag-isa ka na lang. Then one day i open myself to a group of people never did i met. I joined travel groups and accept invites from travelling to adventurous activities to volunteering works til i gained friends and realized that life doesn't end when you lost someone , it is a continuous process of learning and exploring. And so now, i am enjoying being single with circle of friends with no pressure kahit yung iba may bf na at yung iba ay getting married na hahhaha, maybe when i turned 30+ dun na ko maghahanap at sana makilala ko siya sa page-explore ko. At sana din po magkaron din ako ng maraming friends dito  :).


hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2012, 12:00:14 am »
IM SURE, Maraming MARRIED and IN A RELATIONSHIP na nag dadasal na maging SINGLE! Getting married and being in a relationship arent EVERYTHING! baka nga mas MASAYA pa tayong mga SINGLES kaysa sa mga may karelasyon eh!

Iam 34 turning 35. PROUD TO BE SINGLE! and I think YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TOO!:)

Pag may mahanap kayong controlling na  boyfriend, baka pati pag CR niyo, di ka payagan! or kailangan mo pa mag paalam. Pag single ka, you dont need anybody's approval or permission to do anything you want and wear! I admit, Iam HAPPIER now that Iam SINGLE than when I was in a relationship 4 years ago. Feeling ko ang tanda ng itsura ko sa age ko sa sobrang kunsumisyon. Now, Iam FREE! I feel YOUNGER! I feel so ALIVE! and I havent CRIED for YEARS! walang WORRIES, HEADACHES AND HEARTACHES!:)pag naaalala ko yung past ko, di ko iniinda kung bakit single pa ako until now! Ine enjoy ko talaga pagiging single ko to the FULLEST!

culitte

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #372 on: July 02, 2012, 01:42:12 pm »
Wow... nakakatuwang magbasa ng mga replies sa itaas ^_^

its good to hear from you girls na happy kayo sa pagiging singles ninyo...
(atleaste nababawasan ang mga luhang pumapatak sa (pumapatak talaga eh noh? :D hehe) sa unan... toinkz...

believe po ako sa mga babaeng katulad nyo guys... (lalake po ako ha)
ang saya naman ^_^ ang galing ^_^ hehe...
Glory to GOD!!!

sprinkledust

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #373 on: July 06, 2012, 08:23:41 am »
HI hazelbrown_eyes27 and everyone,

Wow you're a role model? What advice would you give someone who's 29 and still has never had a b/f before??? She feels really embarassed especially when going to family friend gatherings... and afraid no guy is ever going to like her.

IM SURE, Maraming MARRIED and IN A RELATIONSHIP na nag dadasal na maging SINGLE! Getting married and being in a relationship arent EVERYTHING! baka nga mas MASAYA pa tayong mga SINGLES kaysa sa mga may karelasyon eh!

Iam 34 turning 35. PROUD TO BE SINGLE! and I think YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TOO!:)

Pag may mahanap kayong controlling na  boyfriend, baka pati pag CR niyo, di ka payagan! or kailangan mo pa mag paalam. Pag single ka, you dont need anybody's approval or permission to do anything you want and wear! I admit, Iam HAPPIER now that Iam SINGLE than when I was in a relationship 4 years ago. Feeling ko ang tanda ng itsura ko sa age ko sa sobrang kunsumisyon. Now, Iam FREE! I feel YOUNGER! I feel so ALIVE! and I havent CRIED for YEARS! walang WORRIES, HEADACHES AND HEARTACHES!:)pag naaalala ko yung past ko, di ko iniinda kung bakit single pa ako until now! Ine enjoy ko talaga pagiging single ko to the FULLEST!

@JLO

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #374 on: July 06, 2012, 04:41:13 pm »
na prepressure ako >.< though masaya ko pero i wont deny the fact that deep with in me gusto ko [textspeak!] na talaga makita si the one>.< and start building my life with him,,, ang rami ko na sulat sa kanya... dear future husband hehe

The Vow

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #375 on: July 06, 2012, 04:43:43 pm »
IM SURE, Maraming MARRIED and IN A RELATIONSHIP na nag dadasal na maging SINGLE! Getting married and being in a relationship arent EVERYTHING! baka nga mas MASAYA pa tayong mga SINGLES kaysa sa mga may karelasyon eh!

Iam 34 turning 35. PROUD TO BE SINGLE! and I think YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TOO!:)

Pag may mahanap kayong controlling na  boyfriend, baka pati pag CR niyo, di ka payagan! or kailangan mo pa mag paalam. Pag single ka, you dont need anybody's approval or permission to do anything you want and wear! I admit, Iam HAPPIER now that Iam SINGLE than when I was in a relationship 4 years ago. Feeling ko ang tanda ng itsura ko sa age ko sa sobrang kunsumisyon. Now, Iam FREE! I feel YOUNGER! I feel so ALIVE! and I havent CRIED for YEARS! walang WORRIES, HEADACHES AND HEARTACHES!:)pag naaalala ko yung past ko, di ko iniinda kung bakit single pa ako until now! Ine enjoy ko talaga pagiging single ko to the FULLEST!

This is very true.. I've known several people who wished to turn back time to the point that they were still single... There were times I feel the same (n.b. Not married but been to VERY complicated and traumatic relationships), but my regrets was not going into such..but preparing for the future consequences of the things I made. I have so many up's and down's.. and now, I just started to make things better for my future and for my kid's future as well...

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2012, 07:11:39 pm »
@sprinkledust- 29 is still young, there is no contest here. Dont look for a boyfriend at all! Just enjoy yourself in your gatherings. Men can sense desparation.They know if a woman is looking and is desparate to have a man.The more you look, the more you attract the wrong ones. Just be positive, enjoy yourself, keep yourself busy.The right guy will come at the right time and when you are ready.

sprinkledust

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2012, 08:24:18 pm »
Hi hazelbrown_eyes27,

Thanks for your advice! I hope other girls who are in their late 20's and early 30's that are single can find the same passion and happiness that you have being single especially when some are still NBSB and/or feel embarassed when going to family gatherings and you're the only one that's single. It's hard when you don't want to compare yourself with others but when you see everyone around you that's getting married, and someone is still an NBSB at 29, then you think there's definitely something wrong with you.

Hope we can follow your advice. Thank you.

@sprinkledust- 29 is still young, there is no contest here. Dont look for a boyfriend at all! Just enjoy yourself in your gatherings. Men can sense desparation.They know if a woman is looking and is desparate to have a man.The more you look, the more you attract the wrong ones. Just be positive, enjoy yourself, keep yourself busy.The right guy will come at the right time and when you are ready.

culitte

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #378 on: July 09, 2012, 08:03:08 am »
wow... sarap naman magbasa dito..

sana meron ding mag-organize ng date dito para sa mga sigles... hehe..

malay nyo, dito nyo pala matatagpuan ang partner nyo? :D hehe..
suggestion lang naman po yun... :D

(Single din kaseh ako..toinkz... 30 na T_T huhuhu....)

lalake po ako ha....

tsutsat

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #379 on: July 10, 2012, 02:24:32 pm »
and now, I just started to make things better for my future and for my kid's future as well...

kudos to you for being a good father!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close