We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi!The story of my life. My boyfriend for three years have a 4 yr old kid. Naghiwalay sila nung ex nya because she got pregnant and the ex's parents dont like him plus the girl is just 16 (bf was 21).He's been honest naman about this kahit nung courtship period pa lang. At first, I thought ok lang. Kasi he never gets to see the child. In bad terms kasi sila nung parent's nung ex nya. We got along easily. Ako pa nga ang nagsasabi sa kanya na later on, you'll be able to see the child. I've advised him to get an educational plan for the child para kahit papano may maitutulong sya at hindi sya mapeperahan nung ex nya. Ex and my bf hardly talk.It is only now that he was able to see the kid. I thought I'll be okay pero nung nagtext sya saken na he won't report for work today because he'll go see his son, napaiyak na lang ako. Parang ang sakit na hindi ko maintindihan. Siguro add na yung factor na he's never the perfect boyfriend and most of the fight that we had e yung kakulangan nya ng oras saken. I know I'm being selfish kaya lang diba, wala na nga syang time para saken tas may kahati pa ako. Ang worst pa e mas sabik talaga sya dun sa kid nya kasi 4 years nya din hindi nakita yung bata. The last time na nakita nya yung kid was when he was still two months old.I told him that I was hurt. He said dapat hindi daw kasi kame daw dalawa ang buhay nya. I asked him for giving me time to think kasi baka hindi ko talaga kaya.Sis, please help. I really don't know what to do. We are planning to get married next year and my parents doesn't have any idea that he has a son. He's my first boyfriend and hoping to be my last as well.