We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis! im hotpotato (i use this username more frequently kaya eto na ginagamit ko main acct), thanks for the info i already heard in another forum na its better for you to be in Perth already before scouting a unit/house. so ganun pala talaga ang policy. kayo ba sis when you first came in to Perth, how was your setup? kami naman kasi ang concern ko yung titiran namin for the first few weeks, kung maghahanap pa lang kami ng bahay pagdating namin ng Perth, ndi ko alam san recommended place to stay while hindi pa kami nakakakita ng matitiran.
^hi sis! cindy here! si sis ThereseAnne kagagaling lang ng Perth. 5 days. hihi. nag-hostel daw siya sa first day nya. 19AUD/day tapos thru referral ay naka-transfer siya sa shared accomodation. sa kakilala ni scorpio.by the way, saw this ad kanina... http://www.philippines.com.au/forums/display_topic/id_6884/page_1/#r174047
Hi sis, I understand your dilemma. Why don't you try searching for short-term lease muna? They're less strict for those but more expensive.My hubby's company arranged for our first house here in Perth. We moved out after a year to our own house.
guys/gals/visitors, kung meron sa inyo gusto mag migrate/study sa Aus. just contact our sis, Hersmart4ever. She handles those.
Question lang: Is it hard to be approved for a tourist visa for Au? Thanks![/quotehi sis teeyah. gaano ba katagal yung visitor at ano reason of visit? my mom's visa just got approved for 1 year single entry kasi I need someone to help me when I give birth.
^Hi sis, balak ko sana two weeks vacation lang
^ Wow thanks for your info I plan to go on vacation lang, since my parents (US citizens kaya no need for visa) wants to go to Australia. I will visit the DIAC website na lang din I was just worried baka kasing strict ng US Embassy ang Australian embassy kasi nakakatrauma sa US Embassy kahit complete na ng documents