We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ilang oras naman ang trabaho nyo dyan? sa manila kase less than 4 hours lang ang trabaho ko per day pero kumikita ako ng 70k pesos a month. dyan ba? kaya din bang kumita ng 70k pesos a month dyan?magkano naman ang gastos nyo dyan sa pagkain, rent, transpo, bills, etc?
Hello everyone! Nung nag-migrate po ba kayo sa Australia, may family na kayong nandiyan? Is there anyone na as in, kayo lang nagpunta diyan na mag-isa, with no one else to help you? Thanks po. I'm listing Australia as one of my options, kasi I think it's better than Canada, weather-wise. Ginawin ako. Lol. Puwede niyo po bang i-share ang stories niyo about going there? I'd be grateful.
Girls, note lang na hindi lahat ng airlines ay hindi nag-we-weigh ng hand carry. I flew via Qantas to avail of the 40 kilos for first time migrants (kung temporary visa apart from 457 pwede mag-avail nito.) I was on a temporary visa (SKilled Regional visa). They weighed everything. Sangkatutak na pakiusapan at charm pa ang ginamit ko pero I still ended up paying AU$50 for 7 kilo excess na dapat ay more than US$100. Piliin nyo lang ang clothes na dadalhin nyo since most of the time malamig naman. It's time to let go of the clothes. Bring a piece or two for special occasions kasi mahal dito.
Sis bibits, I flew Singapore Airlines going here and I was able to bring in about 25kg plus my handcarry which was about 12K hehe (7 lang max). They don't weigh the handcarried luggage kasi. For my other stuff, I sent it all via EMS (Express Mail Service) by Philpost. Maximum of 20kg. in a box, unlimited number of boxes. It's P600 for the first and P315 for every succeeding kilo.Pero if I were you, wag ka nag masyado magdala ng clothes. I ended up not wearing most of my clothes that I shipped here kasi hindi siya bagay dito hehe. Ang napakinabangan ko lang ay yung mga jackets and jeans ko.