watch now

Author Topic: Your Favorite Masks  (Read 160003 times)

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #520 on: August 18, 2017, 08:40:23 am »
thank you sis!, try ko yan hehe

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #521 on: August 20, 2017, 02:04:23 pm »
Any feedback on Dermal and Baroness sheet masks? thanks!

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2017, 11:21:46 pm »
I bought the Aztec Healing Clay Mask from Healthy Options three weeks ago. So far I've used it twice both times mixed with apple cider vinegar.

The second time I noticed I got bumps after using it, one in the nose and big one on chin-  I had it on for more than 30mins so I'm not sure if this is because of it that's why I got the bumps. I'm scared to use it again- anyone else experienced this? I read a lot of raves about this so I was skeptical to use it again.

Got this also when I used it. This was way back 2012. Dito nagstart ang acne ko. Haaay. I don't know if coincidence lang.

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #523 on: August 26, 2017, 07:18:16 pm »
face masks from thefaceshop and etude :)

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #524 on: August 28, 2017, 10:25:27 am »
purederm

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #525 on: August 29, 2017, 09:52:19 am »
Got this also when I used it. This was way back 2012. Dito nagstart ang acne ko. Haaay. I don't know if coincidence lang.

ako rin mga sis, dati , gumamit din ako ng aztec kasi super dami good reviews,. kaso nagkaron ako ng major breakout diyan. as in,  need ko pumunta derma dahil dami talaga pimples, siguro kasabay na rin ng stress. kaya hindi ko na ginamit uli. ayon, naexpire nalang

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #526 on: August 29, 2017, 11:09:28 pm »
Everyone in my house is fighting over my Aztec clay mask... But I don't use it na... It gives me nose breakouts kase.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #527 on: August 30, 2017, 02:22:45 pm »
Ang tagal mag restock ng L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask - Anti-Pores sa Lazada, excited na ako eh. Sulit na ito sa presyo niya.

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #528 on: September 08, 2017, 11:31:06 am »
Hi ladies,

If you're looking for the best sheet masks for your skincare needs, check out this article: http://www.femalenetwork.com/fashion-beauty/beauty/sheet-masks-according-to-skin-concern-sa00193-20170907-src-preview

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #529 on: September 26, 2017, 11:59:29 pm »
Hi mga sis, there was someone in this thread told me to use only water with Aztec Healing Clay mask. As I had 2 big bumps when I first used it with ACV- they were not pimples and gone after a few days but was scared to use it further.

I was reluctant to try it again with just water but I did anyway and remember to come back here to tell you ladies that only water with clay worked for me. I even got a compliment that it brightened my face, I've been using it for a month now once a week. I even tried it once after I fall asleep with my makeup on the night before and it brightened my face - no breakouts from makeup. Although I'm pretty sure I had help with micellar water.
So my routine is to remove makeup with micellar water and then facial cleanser and then the Aztec.

It's just a bit of work to wash off before going to bed and found it better to wash it off upon taking a bath (although it can clog a bit)

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #530 on: September 27, 2017, 10:34:11 am »
Any feedback on Dermal and Baroness sheet masks? thanks!

I'm using Baroness sheet mask yung greentea, yung una ko gamit grabe ang ganda ng feeling ng skin ko hanggang morning, then yung mga sumunod na parang nawala na yung wow factor.
Still using this, part pa din ng rotation ng masks stash ko, mahilig kasi ako sa green tea masks.
Ayaw ko try yung VitC variant.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #531 on: September 27, 2017, 04:51:18 pm »
Holika Holika just opened a branch in a mall near my house, I was overwhelmed sa dami haha di ko alam anong una ko itry. Any suggestions?  :D

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #532 on: September 28, 2017, 06:26:10 pm »
Has anyone tried the Naruko Tea Tree Purifying Clay Mask? Review please! :)

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #533 on: October 14, 2017, 10:59:53 pm »
Saan may Leaders Derma Soul Pore Control Mask with Egg Extract? Wala ako makita sa Watsons.
Also, ano pa gamit nyo na mask sheet para tuloy pagclose/tighten ng pores. I have open pores due to pricking pag nagfacial.
Thanks!

emx

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #534 on: October 01, 2018, 09:39:30 am »
Hi! Any feedback sa boom de ah dah na sheet mask? I want to try it.mura lang🙂

cjb

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #535 on: October 01, 2018, 09:52:55 am »
Hi! Any feedback sa boom de ah dah na sheet mask? I want to try it.mura lang

I tried all mask niya, okay naman. Isa lang hindi ko nagustuhan, yung Honey. Di ko masyado type yung amoy :)

Tried Madeca Mask, nakakarelax pala talaga and supple skin ko kinabukasan :) Favorite ko rin Mamonde Face Masks :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:11:59 pm by cjb »

Gabby11

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #536 on: October 01, 2018, 06:23:35 pm »
I still have Vitamin C and Collagen masks from Nature Republic na hindi available dito sa pinas, pinabili ko sa friend ko. pero everytime na ginagamit ko, parang may mga bumps sa noo ko.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #537 on: October 01, 2018, 06:25:33 pm »
^Sis hindi ka hiyang.

Gabby11

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #538 on: October 01, 2018, 06:28:22 pm »
^ mukha nga sis. sayang dami ko pa naman stocks.  :'(
pamigay ko na lang sa officemates ko.

emx

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #539 on: October 01, 2018, 11:41:09 pm »
@cjb thank you sis! San nga pala nakakabili ng mamonde and madeca sheets?will try din

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close