Author Topic: Your Favorite Masks  (Read 114410 times)

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2017, 11:12:31 am »
Is Queen Helene good for dry skin?

Ireneeeeee

• Super GirlTalker
  • life is short..buy that makeup! :P
« Reply #501 on: June 20, 2017, 02:54:00 pm »
Followed you back sis!

May ilang sheet masks nga na Jayjun sa Watsons and next ko ttry yun :) Ang dami ko parin masks sa stash ko kakaloka pang ilang buwan na sya kahit everyday! LOL Buti na lang di ako natempt sa ekel na yan kasi mura and wala din magandang reviews. Excited to try the Mumuso eye mask na hydrogel, meron din ako :)

Thanks dear! Maganda talaga yun sa mumuso in fairness pati cheeks ko nadadamay sa pagiging hydrated kahit pang undereye lang sya :D planning to get the tub version nun meron sa althea.. mas mahal nga lang pero meron na rin pang spots.

Bakit ganun yun innisfree jeju mask ko nagdry na sya medyo mahirap tuloy i-spread. Anyone here experienced the same?

guavaorchard

« Reply #502 on: June 20, 2017, 09:05:28 pm »
I love the sheet masks from Naruko, especially the tea tree variant.

so_unpredictable

• wicked.hyper.fresh
  • GirlTalker
  • live.love.skate.travel!
    • my WP!
« Reply #503 on: June 22, 2017, 12:48:06 am »
I bought the Aztec Healing Clay Mask from Healthy Options three weeks ago. So far I've used it twice both times mixed with apple cider vinegar.

The second time I noticed I got bumps after using it, one in the nose and big one on chin-  I had it on for more than 30mins so I'm not sure if this is because of it that's why I got the bumps. I'm scared to use it again- anyone else experienced this? I read a lot of raves about this so I was skeptical to use it again.
anything that doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

imyerdamsel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #504 on: June 22, 2017, 01:46:16 pm »
These are facial masks I've tried and loved:
Aztec Healing Clay Mask with ACV (twice a month)
SkinFood Black Sugar Mask (twice a month)
Snow Skincare Absolute Aura White (My current sleeping mask every night)
Skinpotions Snowberry Cream (sometimes used as sleeping mask)
Krave Minerale's Baby Skin Scrub Mask (Once or twice a week)

I started switching to Organic few weeks ago since they're healthier for the skin. But I wasn't able to resist buying sheet masks today at BeautyMNL's 50% flash sale :P Hoarded Korean sheet masks for P27 instead of P50+ ;D

momofalltrades

• Probationary
« Reply #505 on: June 22, 2017, 03:26:08 pm »
question: when you use a mask, do you do your usual skin care routine first? as in moisturizer, oil serums, etc., then mask would be the last? Thanks

Ireneeeeee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #506 on: June 22, 2017, 04:21:37 pm »
I bought the Aztec Healing Clay Mask from Healthy Options three weeks ago. So far I've used it twice both times mixed with apple cider vinegar.

The second time I noticed I got bumps after using it, one in the nose and big one on chin-  I had it on for more than 30mins so I'm not sure if this is because of it that's why I got the bumps. I'm scared to use it again- anyone else experienced this? I read a lot of raves about this so I was skeptical to use it again.

I experienced this too nun bago ko pa lang sya ginamit. Siguro it's purging. What I did was I used it again. Once a week lang. Then eventually naging ok rin after two weeks. Then twice a week na. Then ok na I can see the benefits of using it na. Glowy and bright skin and the pimples mas madali na matuyo :) right now, it's already my HG. I mix it with apple cider. Siguro sensitive rin skin mo, maybe mix it first with water or water and apple cider. Huwag muna puro apple cider..

question: when you use a mask, do you do your usual skin care routine first? as in moisturizer, oil serums, etc., then mask would be the last? Thanks

when using sheetmasks sis i do my usual regimen until after the essence then sheetmask na next, tapos after i remove the mask wala na after, kasi my skin is still soaked with the mask's essence.

so_unpredictable

• wicked.hyper.fresh
  • GirlTalker
    • my WP!
« Reply #507 on: June 22, 2017, 06:39:04 pm »
^ Thank you for the advice sis! I will try Aztec with water next. :) Kinda hopeful pa din with this haha.

Where was I this whole time. I was so excited to see sa SM Cubao most of the sheet masks that have been mentioned here. Leaders, Tony Moly, Jayjun. I'm excited to try them hehe. Thanks everyone for your input! :)

prettyness

• Junior GirlTalker
  • do no harm (but take no s***)😜
« Reply #508 on: June 23, 2017, 11:30:40 am »
i love beauty buffet 365 mask (royal jelly) and mumuso panda animal mask ;D
she
designed
a
life
she
loved❤️

Ireneeeeee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #509 on: June 23, 2017, 04:31:48 pm »
^ Thank you for the advice sis! I will try Aztec with water next. :) Kinda hopeful pa din with this haha.

Where was I this whole time. I was so excited to see sa SM Cubao most of the sheet masks that have been mentioned here. Leaders, Tony Moly, Jayjun. I'm excited to try them hehe. Thanks everyone for your input! :)

ay grabe. SM watsons is mask heaven!! Galing ako sa Nature republic kanina they have 10+10 sheetmask promo! and sa faceshop naman 1+1 on aloe gel, bamboo gel and the other milky cream in a tub na promo.. sugod na! lol.

another tip is for the sissies here na malapit sa pasay and manila area.. sa cartimar nakahilero dun yung asian grocery stores and mygahhhh may isang store dun ang daming leaders insolution masks na tinda for 400 a box of 10 sheets of aquaringer guys!! sa sm 100 plus isa yun. legit naman sya kasi puro korean and japanese stuff yun grocery nila. marami rin sila korean facial wash and scrubs.. share ko lang. ;) pero honestly hindi ko masyado type yun aquaringer kasi as the name implies..  matubig! hahah! parang feeling ko tubig lang sya. lol. pero best seller daw ito  ng leaders insolution.

so_unpredictable

• wicked.hyper.fresh
  • GirlTalker
    • my WP!
« Reply #510 on: July 01, 2017, 10:03:06 pm »
^^ oh! Quite far from there but will definitely take note! Does aquaringer gives the brightening effect?

The purederm brightening essence mask did the work of giving me that lightening effect on my face and my face was not greasy when I woke up which I usually am hehe! Will definitely buy again.

Serena.

• Curious
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • The Variation makes me tick!
« Reply #511 on: July 02, 2017, 06:06:32 am »
Aztec and Queen Julep are both nice to use interchangeably once a week
Exploring life and learning brand new things every single day..

{Ms. Minchin}

so_unpredictable

• wicked.hyper.fresh
  • GirlTalker
    • my WP!
« Reply #512 on: July 28, 2017, 01:41:42 am »
^Which stores is Queen Julep available in Philippines?

Super Nix

• Junior GirlTalker
  • IG: @thatbangtanglow - Sheet mask hoarder!
« Reply #513 on: July 28, 2017, 01:00:35 pm »
^Healthy Options sis :)
I share my sheet mask and K-beauty addiction here: Instagram // @thatbangtanglow

lionheart2010

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #514 on: August 14, 2017, 11:56:10 pm »

I'm so picky pagdating sa face masks. I don't like parabens so I make sure to read the Ingredients.
Ok for me but I have to make reviews pa per variant are The Face Shop, Muz, Ekel, Nature Republic.
Yung mostly available sa Watson, puro may paraben like Dr.  Morita and Watson Collagen. Nabili ko lang dun yung pure derm at yung Pretty Secret.

MUZ yung favorite ko right now kasi sulit yung P50 per sheet. Whitening + Oil control is super love. Available sa selected Mercury Drug at 7 11. Pwede rin online, dun na lang sa FB page.
Adik na ako sa face mask and I want to do it everyday!

tischarmedlife

• Super Mommy
  • Super GirlTalker
  • a warrior and a survivor
    • TisCharmedLife
« Reply #515 on: August 15, 2017, 03:04:23 am »
I hoarded YET mask sheets on my recent order sa Althea. Super ok and affordable kase 24PHP lang each!
"I think, therefore I am"

http://tischarmedlife.wordpress.com/

ficklemind

• Free as a Bird
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #516 on: August 15, 2017, 10:56:29 am »
^ wow sis, macheck nga, Lebaton lagi binibili ko sa althea na sheet masks.

My current stash:
Innisfree jeju Volcanic Pore Clay mask - once a week
Skinfood Black Sugar - once a week
Laneige Water Sleeping mask - once to twice a week
Sheet masks - twice a week  (Innisfree, My Scheming, Baroness, Lebaton, Nature republic, Beauty Buffet by Watsons)

tischarmedlife

• Super Mommy
  • Super GirlTalker
  • a warrior and a survivor
    • TisCharmedLife
« Reply #517 on: August 16, 2017, 07:22:45 am »
Loreal Illuminating Clay Mask is my new fave!
"I think, therefore I am"

http://tischarmedlife.wordpress.com/

Ireneeeeee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #518 on: August 16, 2017, 09:35:41 am »
^^ oh! Quite far from there but will definitely take note! Does aquaringer gives the brightening effect?

sorry for the late reply..hmm im still on the fence. it moisturizes my face yes but the glowy effect parang nakukulangan pa ako. marami rin kasi ako natry na better i guess so medyo underwhelmed ako sa aquaringer. Their other masks are great though fave ko yun biogel masks nila yun parang silicon yun texture. And the snail mask too!

einjhel

• Super GirlTalker
  • my baby, my life,,.. you're really worth the wait
« Reply #519 on: August 17, 2017, 10:09:04 am »
Loreal Illuminating Clay Mask is my new fave!

hi sis, parang gusto ko rin itry ito, ask ko lang, papano mo siya ginagamit? nagtotoner ka ba muna bago siya iapply?
Hold on, have faith, believe in God, miracles do happen

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close