We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Followed you back sis!May ilang sheet masks nga na Jayjun sa Watsons and next ko ttry yun Ang dami ko parin masks sa stash ko kakaloka pang ilang buwan na sya kahit everyday! LOL Buti na lang di ako natempt sa ekel na yan kasi mura and wala din magandang reviews. Excited to try the Mumuso eye mask na hydrogel, meron din ako
I bought the Aztec Healing Clay Mask from Healthy Options three weeks ago. So far I've used it twice both times mixed with apple cider vinegar. The second time I noticed I got bumps after using it, one in the nose and big one on chin- I had it on for more than 30mins so I'm not sure if this is because of it that's why I got the bumps. I'm scared to use it again- anyone else experienced this? I read a lot of raves about this so I was skeptical to use it again.
question: when you use a mask, do you do your usual skin care routine first? as in moisturizer, oil serums, etc., then mask would be the last? Thanks
^ Thank you for the advice sis! I will try Aztec with water next. Kinda hopeful pa din with this haha. Where was I this whole time. I was so excited to see sa SM Cubao most of the sheet masks that have been mentioned here. Leaders, Tony Moly, Jayjun. I'm excited to try them hehe. Thanks everyone for your input!
^^ oh! Quite far from there but will definitely take note! Does aquaringer gives the brightening effect?
Loreal Illuminating Clay Mask is my new fave!