We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have a similar story with techgirl...Pero ako with my dad... I was in Prep (take note: I'm working na for 2 years) when a janitress died of lung cancer... I guess it affected me so much that I had a rally against my dad's smoking...As in, di pwede pumasok sa bahay namin si dad pag amoy yosi... Yung mga yosi nya pinuputol ko... Just a scent of yosi, I don't kiss / hug him... There was even a time nga that I asked him to step out of the car (he was driving) because he smelled like yosi... hehe Well, it worked for my dad! He hasn't smoked since then. I don't smoke... My guy is trying to quit for me... I can't take the smoke eh... What he's doing is limiting his sticks to 4 a day... Ayaw nya biglain... Baka daw lumobo sha eh... And yes, he uses smoking as his way to de-stress...
My chest x-ray is super normal, ni wala akong infection whatsoever. Kaya the doctor said ok naman ako. Akala ko nga may makikita sa x-ray ko.Pero like your bf,sis,konting change lang sa weather, ayan na, may sakit na ko,like now. Every two months ata my trangkaso ako. Hay...
i told myself i will quit in the new year or when i have my next asthma attack, whichever comes first.