watch now

Author Topic: Biking/Cycling  (Read 115120 times)

snix

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2011, 06:45:21 pm »
i love biking! pero leisurely biking lang kasi hindi naman mtb yung akin..

hindi ko na rin nagagamit dahil wala naman mapagbbikan dito sa may amin lalayo pako..

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2011, 09:18:26 am »
Pa-join.  :D I run and bike occasionally, I have a road bike. :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2011, 12:41:54 pm »
Does anyone bike in Makati? I live in Makati on weekdays and I need to bike pa rin. Where can we bike in Makati that's safe?

mhe_03

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2011, 08:56:20 am »
Pa join mga sis... I have a mountain bike.. My hubby and I usually bike around subdivisions at night around subdivisions near our home.. Last sunday, nag try kami umakyat ng antipolo via masinag, so far sumuko na ako pagkalampas ng valley golf..  :(

IGOP

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2011, 02:41:56 am »
guys visit www.swimbikerun.ph :) lots of info there about biking and stuff :)

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2011, 06:20:45 am »
i love biking din.nag eenjoy ako at the same time exercise na din.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2011, 08:08:45 am »
I'm planning to get a bike. Tumingin tingin na ako pero don't really know what to look for nyaha. All I know is ayoko ng mountain bike. Gusto ko yung mga hinihiram ko before around CCP.

Masarap talaga mag-bike. I miss it. I think trulalu yung once you've learned how to bike, 'di mo na siya makakalimutan. I always had years of intervals kasi in riding but within half an hour or so, keri na ulit. :)

kneekee

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2011, 11:36:00 pm »
What brand of shoes made specifically for biking/cycling can you recommend?

kalilagirl

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2011, 01:29:31 am »
^shimano or sidi  :)

baliya15

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2011, 06:51:21 pm »
plan ko bumili ng cruiser bike.sino ba may cruiser bike sa inyo?

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2011, 10:20:53 pm »
http://wowpinay.org/ guys visit this site http://www.facebook.com/WowPinay?sk=info they promote biking for womens :) galing di ba.

kewlwooter

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2011, 04:47:29 pm »
Does anyone bike in Makati? I live in Makati on weekdays and I need to bike pa rin. Where can we bike in Makati that's safe?

me! I live somewhere near Buendia Makati..i bike ith my friends sa MOA every tuesday and thursday morning..you might want to join us if you want..

anachanel

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2011, 04:18:05 pm »
+1 on SwimBikeRun.PH, friendly members as well.

I also found that "liking" facebook pages such as pinoyfitness.com, ImmuvitPH, and Coach Jim Saret's Official facebook fanpage turn up some very interesting and useful tips, links, and guides.

I'm not an athlete in any sense of the word, but I plan on buying a folding bike soon. They are so cute! look up "Tiklop Society of the Philippines" in facebook, it's a group of folding bike enthusiasts - 996 members strong!

mikegee

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2011, 01:16:11 am »
+1 on SwimBikeRun.PH, friendly members as well.

I also found that "liking" facebook pages such as pinoyfitness.com, ImmuvitPH, and Coach Jim Saret's Official facebook fanpage turn up some very interesting and useful tips, links, and guides.

I'm not an athlete in any sense of the word, but I plan on buying a folding bike soon. They are so cute! look up "Tiklop Society of the Philippines" in facebook, it's a group of folding bike enthusiasts - 996 members strong!

Thanks for the tip, I just downloaded immuvit's ebooklet#1 for runners and ebooklet#2 for cyclists. good stuff

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2011, 11:52:09 am »
i just bought a mountain bike, i missed cycling. di na kasi ako makapagswimming kaya ito nlng ang alternative ko..

kalilagirl

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2011, 02:52:09 am »
^^Primo Cycles is a very nice bike shop, although their stuff are really high end. Kuya Kim's bike, Pinarello. Super mahalia ng frame, more so the components, wheels, etc.  :o

poshul

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2011, 04:29:47 pm »
Primo Cycles now have a Bianchi Pista in store for us.  :D

Here's the pic:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=146053032160751&set=a.146053015494086.29273.128271923938862&type=3&theater

It color looks so girly! Cute!  :-*

TheGoat

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2011, 06:26:39 pm »

feline13

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2011, 07:31:40 am »
Sisses, I need a bike shop sa C5 Taguig lang malapit sa friendly sa bulsa.. Any suggestions?

TheGoat

  • Guest
Re: Biking/Cycling
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2011, 05:43:21 pm »
@feline13, R.O.X. at Boni High Street.  Also, there is another bike shop besides R.O.X., I just don't remember the name of the shop.  R.O.X. had a limited inventory with parts but a good number of build-bike choices that are priced at entry to mid-price range.  The other shop caters to mostly road bikes (Orbea) and some mt. bikes.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close