We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Does anyone bike in Makati? I live in Makati on weekdays and I need to bike pa rin. Where can we bike in Makati that's safe?
+1 on SwimBikeRun.PH, friendly members as well.I also found that "liking" facebook pages such as pinoyfitness.com, ImmuvitPH, and Coach Jim Saret's Official facebook fanpage turn up some very interesting and useful tips, links, and guides.I'm not an athlete in any sense of the word, but I plan on buying a folding bike soon. They are so cute! look up "Tiklop Society of the Philippines" in facebook, it's a group of folding bike enthusiasts - 996 members strong!
Primo Cycles now have a Bianchi Pista in store for us. Here's the pic:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=146053032160751&set=a.146053015494086.29273.128271923938862&type=3&theater