We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Very much into branded. Naiinis na nga my mom coz of my lv collection but I can't help it I'm so in love with lv lately into Chanel naman ako
^ ms honey the scarf is super worth it! Ako paulit ulit ko ginagamit yun kasi dami pwede ternohan na clothes esp trenchcoats. Super pang matagalan nang gamitan yun sakin! Hehe.
Ms honey congrats with your new scarf. Happy buy siya talaga weee! I'm happy for you:-)
Sis honey ang cute mo naman. Iniyakan mo yung roses. Same tayo my fiancé doesn't like the flowers in the bag. Pangit daw. Well what do you expect from boys. Haha!