watch now

Author Topic: All about cosmetic contact lenses  (Read 149474 times)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2011, 02:25:52 am »
I use Acuvue Define for vision correction and aesthetic purposes. :)

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2011, 03:44:28 am »
^^baka naman nagbebenta ka, sis? Hehe

Ako once lang nakatry. Pero mas comfy pala sa air optix which is clear lang.

dollria

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2011, 07:08:50 am »
^d naman. hahaha, Nakakaadik lang kasi pag bagay naman sayo  :P

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2011, 09:48:22 am »
Joining...


I bought sesame grey lens a few months ago. It does look good on my eyes but after using it for a few hours, my eyes start to hurt like they feel tired and sometimes I get headaches. Does anyone know why does this happen? The cosmetic lens are really cheap like around 600 a pair.

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2011, 10:24:51 am »
careful kayo in buying yung mga nagsusulputan na contact lenses ngayon, lalo na the ones na
cheapie and yung mga made in china, some of those lenses can damage the eyes.

lalo na ngayon nauso na mga dolleye lenses, and other cosmetic lenses and pamurahan na din
ng price. mas better pa to buy from established contact lens manufacturers na talagang
tested na yung contacts nila for safe use kahit pang-matagalan pa.

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #205 on: June 29, 2011, 10:43:29 am »
dati nag contact lens ako and i can wear my contacts the maximum time na allowed, then nagkaron ng grade yung eyes ko so I bought yung freshlook na may grado, parang di sya naging hiyang sakin sumasakit kagad and namumula yung eyes ko.. i'm thinking baka kasi sa grado kaya ganon.. what do you think mga sis? thanks!

dollria

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2011, 12:33:51 pm »
@VannyVanvan Hmm... usually when I get bad lenses, It feels dry and it hurts a bit, But getting headaches... hmmm... I dunno, better get checked. :)

@Lady Czarina I have freshlook colorblends toric and comfortable naman sya. Baka dahil sa solution sis, di mo kahiyang. Personaly I like Alcon opti-free replenish.


Tama si sis babyjapnurse01, maraming fake na circle lenses ngayun so mag ingat sa pagbili.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2011, 05:56:28 pm »
I tried a lot of brands: Freshlook, FreshKon, Geo, Barbie etc... pero Acuvue Define is still the best. It makes your eyes look bigger pero not as dramatic as circle lenses. Wala ring ibang colors except for brown pero feeling ko ang pretty pretty ko pag naka-Acuvue ako. :D



Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #208 on: July 01, 2011, 09:34:40 am »
dati nag contact lens ako and i can wear my contacts the maximum time na allowed, then nagkaron ng grade yung eyes ko so I bought yung freshlook na may grado, parang di sya naging hiyang sakin sumasakit kagad and namumula yung eyes ko.. i'm thinking baka kasi sa grado kaya ganon.. what do you think mga sis? thanks!

i forgot to mention, kahit yung contact lens (w/ grade) that i bought in EO ganon din ang reaction sa eyes ko. pero it's the same contacts that i'm wearing before wala nga lang grado..

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #209 on: July 01, 2011, 10:12:27 am »
^ baka nagddry na yung eyes mo because of constant use and eye strain. I had that before when i tried freshlook colorblends, (from airoptix dati) Hindi talaga recommended to wear contacts maximum time unless they're the breathable ones. Kasi nakaka dry talaga lalo the colored ones kasi mas makapal sila. You should ask your doctor. Usually they would suggest that you use gel eye drops the no preservatives one before sleeping and liquid eye drops in the am before putting contacts on again.

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2011, 10:19:11 am »
yes sis nag dry na nga sya and after a few minutes nakikita ko nag rered na talaga sya... gumagamit naman ako ng drops din.. siguro next time yung walang grade na muna since i don't really need it kasi di pa naman ganon kalabo mata ko..  ;D

nicayh

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #211 on: July 01, 2011, 04:41:04 pm »
gusto ko ding itry mag-contact lens, pero for clearer vision-purposes talaga, since I'm wearing glasses, nakakabigat na kasi sa ulo hahaha, ever since grade 2 ako, me nakasabit na sa ulo ko. Pero natatakot ako, baka mas lalo lang sumakit ulo ko. I have my records na sa EO, anung pinaka ok na brand? clear lenses lang, brown na kasi yung color nung eyes ko..i like it that way  ;D

fashionista84

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2011, 04:38:16 am »
I've been using Circle Lenses since I was in 4th year HS. It's my 4th year na. I don't have problems with them at all and I find them more comfortable than the brands you can find in Optical stores.

Circle lenses I've Used

Aryan
Circle Black

Barbie
Black
Nudy Brown
Hurricane/Mirage Brown

Geo
Angel Brown, Blue and Green
Nudy Brown
Super Angel Brown
Super Nudy Brown
Honey wing/Olive Brown
W4u -24 Brown
Geo Hurricane Brown HC-104

EOS/JBE
G-207 Nudy Pink
King/Candy Doll Brown
EOS G-208 Candy/Jelly Brown, Gray
Max Pure Brown

G&G/Dueba Gray (Forgot the model)
Bescon Tutti Cirlce Brown
Flexwear Emotions  Henna Brown (Yung sa EO)

If you want to know more about them please don't hesitate to ask ^_^

Depende kasi sa laki ng circle lenses yung effect, yung 14mm to 14.5 cute tignan, yung 15.mm nakakatakot na.

hi sis, mayroon ba brand sa circle lenses na customized sa base curve mo?

dollria

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2011, 02:58:50 pm »
hi sis, mayroon ba brand sa circle lenses na customized sa base curve mo?

^ang alam ko standard 8.6 ang mga base curve ng lahat ng circle lenses. Pero merong Circle lenses na toric, yung para sa astigmatism, mas mahal yun ng konti sa normal na circle lens pero baka na kocustomize yun. pero di ko sure.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2011, 09:39:02 pm »
I had my eyes checked and hindi advisable yung contact lens that I use. If I use it for a while my eye gets strained right away so that is 1 cause of the head ache. I used fresh look and other brands from the optical store and It was ok for me, I guess if I just want cosmetic lenses I should stick to the  ones that are from the optical stores. From using the cheap cosmetic lenses, I had to put some eye drops for this. Before there was this eye drops for tired eyes I don't know why they discontinued it. Ang sarap niya sa eyes pa naman.

gurly_blu27

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2011, 06:40:20 pm »
I tried a lot of brands: Freshlook, FreshKon, Geo, Barbie etc... pero Acuvue Define is still the best. It makes your eyes look bigger pero not as dramatic as circle lenses. Wala ring ibang colors except for brown pero feeling ko ang pretty pretty ko pag naka-Acuvue ako. :D


Hi Sis,

saan bang store available yung acuvue define? clear lang kasi ang nakikita ko sa EO eh? and good for ilang months sya?

thanks! :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:55:11 pm by gurly_blu27 »

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #216 on: July 20, 2011, 02:51:14 pm »
sis san nakakabili ng acuvue define? dati freshkon gamit ko

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #217 on: July 20, 2011, 03:54:38 pm »
Gurly Blu and Kaycee: Overseas GT ako, sisses. I wouldn't know if it's avaialble sa'tin. Daily lens siya and a tad more expensive than FreshKon.

Check this out na lang. They have 3 kinds. Natural Shine, Vivid and Accent.

http://www.acuvue.com.sg/contact-lenses-products/natural-beauty-series/one-day-acuvue-define
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:01:37 pm by Prunella »

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #218 on: July 20, 2011, 03:57:51 pm »
aww ang sad parang di ata sya available dito sa philippines :(
pero dibale will be going to sg in a couple of weeks.. how much sya dyan sis

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #219 on: July 20, 2011, 04:01:18 pm »
^ Sis, 61SGD for a box of 30 (15 pairs). Pero usually, you can save more if you boy 3-4 boxes.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close